The Black Parade is Dead!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing name. I love it.

as for Morbidity, if you think My Chemical Romance is morbid than I am afraid to think of what they would call some of the stuff I listen to. Though Sleep was a different song for them. I enjoyed that tune.

I have already listened to their new songs, also. I love that they are going back to 3CFSR and IGYMB,YGMYL style.

Awesome, I can't wait until it comes out. I don't think I've ever met an adult (or at least a parent) who approves of MCR or any other "emo" music... except for my parents, haha. =D

Awesome, I can't wait until it comes out. I don't think I've ever met an adult (or at least a parent) who approves of MCR or any other "emo" music... except for my parents, haha. =D
Well...my friend's mom sings along to Welcome To The Black Parade and likes Frank and Mikey...she says (jokeingly I hope) that if she and her husband (my friends dad) get divorced that she would gladly marry one of them...but any ways (hah! ways as in more than one as in two as in Gerard and Mikey) I think Reprise Records moved the release date to June 30 or 29...something like that.

June 24th I believe is the new release date.

Check out www.theblackparadeisdead.com

They say check back Cinco De Mayo. Reminds me of how they released clips from LOTMS every week until the week it came out. This isexciting!

YES YES! I am overly happy, I can't wait for The Black Parade is Dead to come out...I hope I can get the special edition! ^_^

YES YES! I am overly happy, I can't wait for The Black Parade is Dead to come out...I hope I can get the special edition! ^_^
I know!!!

I want the one with a mask cause it seems more "Limited edition" then the one with a shirt!!!

Which do you want to get?

Latest posts

Back