THE BOYFRIEND & GIRLFRIEND

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they sang a couple of songs they wrote.The songs were "Gotchi Love" and "Pie Destruction"

And they gave up on Pie destruction. They made a song called Queen of Killers, a song called The daily wonders of life, and a song called Waves of Time. They sang those, and Waves of Time became very popular.

But their most popular song was their single, "Full of Beauty" They got on TV for it. Alyssa was saying something "... And I owe it all to Harry. If I hadn't met him, we wouldn't be going out and then I wouldn't be in this band"

Maybeth tried getting over all of her loves. Tonigth was the big concert. They wore blue , green , and black. They sang "Queen Of Killers"

But Maybeth didn't feel cheered up as she watched her sister jam from the front seat of the audience. The next night, she went to a party. And all the boys in the class were there, including 4 girls. They played..

Pie! Maybeth looked disgusted as Pie leaned closer to her. She thought about all the moments Pie's family ate with their feet. She made a disgusted face.

Meanwhile, Alyssa's band finished playing the song, and asked Maybeth to come up on stage and dance with them. No answer. "Maybeth?" Alyssa said in to the microphone louder. Uh-oh! Her sister wasnt there! That meant trouble!

Pie had kidnapped Maybeth. He and Maybeth were in a dark closet. She thought she was with someone handsome. Then Pie kissed her. She found a flashlight and found out she was with Pie. She fled quickly.

Soon Maybeth ran faster than Sonic The Hedgehog now!!! Soon Alyssa found yet ANOTHER girl to be in the band. It was the most hottest and most popular girl is school that boys went crazy about. Her name was Zakuro and she was a :) . They made a new song called "Zakuro our BFF" and it became the no. 1 song in the whole tama universe!

Alyssa found Mabeth rushing aroud. Maybeth hid behind Alyssa as quick as she could.

"Please save me!!!!" begged Maybeth. Pie found her and dragged her outside."Come with me Honey Muffin.Your Marring me if you like it or not!!!"

When the wedding came there was the part where they say "I do".Pie said that but Maybeth quickly muttred under her breath "I DON'T!!!". The organ player stopped playing the organ and fainted. Maybeth ran out the door crying when suddenly she bumped into a handsome man.His name was......

You tell Me!

Micheal! Maybeth said "uh.. Hi! I'm Maybeth!" A few weeks later, Maybeth and Micheal got married and had baby girls, Amethyst and Alexandrite. Although, their nicknames were Amy and Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back