The Bump Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yennie

Reaction score
my tama always loses the bump game. even when the power level is max or near max, it still loses. my tama is only 1 yo and weighs 20lb. so whats wrong?

tama does best at bump when it is overweight. you can feed it snacks to get it's weight up. after about 10 snacks it will get a toothache. take it to the dentist(the icon with a plus), then you can feed it about 10 more snacks. you can get it's weight up to 99. and then you just have to play games to drop the weight. some characters do better at bump than others. when i had oniontchi he passed the 8 rounds and made champ and sometimes he had no power in the bar at all! but my characters that have been pampered don't do as well. now go bump to victory!

yummyhunny

Just continuasly hit B (the middle button.) Also give it lots of snacks to get it to 99 pounds. Once Uve gotten rid of all that weight play jump, Cause it works with light Tamas. :unsure: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: B)

Ver.2 Mimitchi

Even with a lot of weight, the game is still mainly about luck, you can have max weight and max strength and still lose and have a lot less weight and no strength and still win. This game sucks for tama points, play slots.

dang... mine is still only 2 years old, so i havent got the slot game yet. if i feed it so much that it reaches 99lbs, then work it off soon after, will the personality of the tama change and when it evolves into an adult, will i get a less nice and less obedient tama character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back