The Bus station ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

laney101

Reaction score
Ok what exactly is the bus station i know its not running yet but i dont even know what it is can someone be kind enough to explain it to me ?please and thank you :p

I think the memetchi town is the cutest :D (gurugurutown) kuchipatchi town second cutest :lol: (patchis forest) and mametchi town is the least cutest :mellow: (mame city).

I think the memetchi town is the cutest :D (gurugurutown) kuchipatchi town second cutest :lol: (patchis forest) and mametchi town is the least cutest :mellow: (mame city).
I think kuchipatchi's town is cutest

well i dont care which town, but it looks really cool!!!!!!!!

It seems to be a really cool feature, I can't wait to see what games, prizes and other things will be in the new towns.

I thing the Kutchipatchi town is the cutest! :p

Are these at tamatown or entama? Sorry it might sound noobish but I can't help asking.

I think these places will be officially open when v4.5 hits US. Asia probably get these around August....(sick of 2 months' delay!!!)

Hopefully, the shops in each place will be open and not "coming soon".......

i have no idea what u r talking about...lol. which type of version?

If u have a v4 tamagotchi and log on to tamatown and u click on the gotchi station that´s that they´re talking about.

I like gurguguru town looks cute but patchi forest looks so cool :angry:

I can´t wait to visit them :rolleyes:

Tama_angel16 and mimitchiangel,

What I'm talking about are the places which open up after you click the Gotchi Station at TamaTown. These 3 places are not yet ready.

i got so many tamagotchi i got one from japan one from new york one from california and eorope :eek:

I agree, kuchi's town is the best.
Mostly cause Kuchipatchi is the best. :D
In my opinion, I agree with you about having Kuchipatchi being the best tamagotchi :eek:

When I scrolled through the towns, I agree with most people about "Kuchi town being best". Meme town is a definite second place, and Mame town being the least cutest. When they are all open, I just may think that they are all equal :D

//Tama*Lover

Ok what exactly is the bus station i know its not running yet but i dont even know what it is can someone be kind enough to explain it to me ?please and thank you :)
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!

:ph34r: yay! i'm so excited untill those places come!

:ph34r: hot tamagirl :D

P.S. my real name is Margaret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back