The buttons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the V4

Reaction score
see i playing with my tama but the buttons wont respond until i press it 3 times! :( WHATS HAPPENING??? :hitodetchi: :lol: :) :furawatchi:

Is it older? If you have an older Tamagotchi the keys sometimes start to stick for me and I will have to press down a couple of times. If it's new the same could be happening and you might need to break them in.~ :(

Last edited by a moderator:
hUH? BREAK IT IN? WHAT DOyou mean?

also my tamagotchi, my cousin gave it to me last summer

also once a cup of iced smothies hit my tama (not very hard though). does that ruin the buttons or something :huh: :huh:

When I said break in I meant you might have to play with your Tamagotchi if it was newly bought for the buttons to loosen up.

Well if it was given to you last summer the buttons might just be wearing out like mine. You just have to press down with more force. I don't think there is anything else you could do.

My older Tamagotchis have the same problem though with the buttons, it is quite annoying sometimes.~ :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
On my V5, when I play the teacup game, I find that at around 14 or 16 the left button won't work and I lose the game. If the cup is on the right I can get past the glitch.

Anyone else find this happens?

I haven't had it do this on any of the other games. I almost always win the shoe pair game.

:chohimetchi:

also once a cup of iced smothies hit my tama (not very hard though). does that ruin the buttons or something :D :p
It might not ruin the buttons, but it might make them a little "sticky" :D

If the buttons are not responding very well, they are either sticking or they are wearing (through lots of playing).

You are probably doing the best thing right now... and make sure you press the buttons firmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back