The Character growth expertment.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
Ok first off my curiousity was buzzed by this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=95889

So now using my V1 as the test subjet I plan to test how we get some Characters. Now I don't believe any character is bad so just don't go there.

Things I plan to test on in each generation:

1)Pausing

2)Leaving lights on w/ leaving the attention light on

3)Leaving lights on w/ out attention light on

4)Overfeeding

5)All praise and no timeout

6)All timeout and no praise

7)No Praise or Timeout but good care being given

8)Let hungry hearts fall but not happy hearts

9)Let happy hearts fall but not hungry hearts

10)Parents genes

If you want to suggest thories just Pm me and I'll add them to my list.

I won't be starting my experment until tomorrow but I want to keep a log on this study. I will be posting my progress after every Generation.

Feb 08, 2007

Well it is the 8th by my time anyway!

I started my V1 up and named him Test 1 for some odd reason. He then beeped at me to feed him and I did what the little pixel character told me to. After that I never let him fall under one heart and in the end I got Marutchi as that character is always the starting toddler on a V1 but it makes me wonder about the V3 and V4 if how care is given as an imfant effects what toddler you get or if its just random. Marutchi was then never let to drop under one heart but never received any training whatsoever and then evolved to Ichgotchi which is where the test stands for now. Will update more later.

Feb 11 2007

Test transformed today into Masketchi. All through my caring time I gave prefect care but didn't give any training whatsoever. Even if you are a prefect caretaker, but don't train, you will end up with Masketchi/Gozatchi. I do also believe that you can have a well trained Masketchi by giving bad care but training them well. So to achieve Masketchi you must give bad care or not train them, you don't have to do both.

Latest posts

Back