The character's bandai chooses to incorporate...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumutchi

Reaction score
For example, why were characters like yonepatchi
Yonepatchi.jpg

and

mumutchi
200px-Mumutchi.PNG
only used in familitchi?

And I understand that Mametchi is the main character or whatever but I think he is SUPER overused, also, is it just me or is Lovelitchi kind of hideous? Lastly, why is Mimitchi not on the Tama-go? Sorry for going on a rant here :p What are your thoughts on the characters? Which one's your favorite?(include a pic if you want)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi question: I think the same how is she the most popular if she's only in like 4 models and Mametchi is in pretty much all of them. And for Mumutchi and Yonepatchi, They're not as popular as the others. Its nice to see Pipotchi again though. :lol:

Well Mimitchi can be ON the Tama-Go, but not raised... I married to one with a MusicStar...

I wouldn't mind Mumutchi being back...

And I'm not 100% on the character but I might have seen yonepatchi on the ID L in the Market area... I'm still learning the characters I am not familiar with from the ID L.... It could have been a Mamapatchi... She was yellow/green.

I kinda like Lovelitchi/Lovelin... But ya, Probably went a little bit over-board... As with Mametchi...They do it with all of the mains ... Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi... But I can totally understand the two since they were in the original Tamas...

I think Memetchi is not even cute. Mimitchi is actually like my favorite tamagotchi. I don't know why, its just something about her. I'm not a super fan of Mametchi either, not sure why. I think he looks kind of stupid in the grey pixel tamas. He does look cute in color though.

I like Lovelitchi and I don't know why it's described as "over the top".

Mametchi, I think everyone's bored of it.

Yonepatchi is just TOTALLY HIDEOUS.

Mimitchi is too plain.

My all-time favourite character is URAVIOLETCHI!!!!

Lovelitchi is cute but Mametchi looks alot like a golf tee with his arms up by his head. :p His head is the golf ball and his body is the golf tee!I think he's overused,original or not.I think Mimitchi could be used more since she was the one who started it all pretty much.Mametchi is just everywhere and he's getting kind of old.Now that I think of it,Memetchi looks a bit like a lightbulb!I wonder if Bandai based tamas off of inanimate objects? :p

Yonepatchi and Numutchi were only in the familitchi because they were brothers/sisters to some of the other tamas.I'm not a fan of either of them.

I miss Mimitchi a LOT. That was basically the reason why I put down my tamago. I love her right after I love Planetchi. So now whenever I get a girl on the music star I try my hardest to get Mimitchi. Because she was one of the first characters. And has anyone here seen the Tamagotchi movie? Because in it, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kutchipatchi, there all kids. They go to school and everything. But on tamagothi's they are adults. V5 kind of brought out the whole family thing with parents but Mametchi and so on were still adults. It kind of bothered me.

mimitchi :mimitchi: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back