the chatroom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soccer

Reaction score
the chatroom is now open everyday this is the sit you sould go on *LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN* :( GOOD LUCK :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yes thanks.

Admin has been alerted.

this problem is being worked on.

kind regards,

JC

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* OK this is being abused now... We ask that the chat room be open once a week for a reason... Obviously, not all members respect this. The chat room is closed until further notice (no... not even open on Saturday!) until this kink can be worked out. :D

See you guys? You abuse a privilege and it will get taken away. Rules/Guidelines are in place for a reason.
excuse me, i'm not breaching anything.

i was the one that told Admin about this problem!

B) :wub: :D :D :D :D

OK I wanted to touch back on this topic because I read through my post and realized how harsh it sounds...

So first I apologize for it sounding so harsh... That is not my intention at all.

I am not placing any blame or holding this against anyone. I am glad that it was caught in time because we are already running high on bandwidth use this month. I am disappointed that the chat room once a week thing isn't being respected by everyone... I am also disappointed in myself for not addressing it earlier. I do hope to fix this problem... Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll have time this week... But I will try. I am still thinking it will stay shut down until the hole is fixed... I hope not to disappoint many if it isn't open this coming Saturday. I'll try to avoid this.

I understand that the excitement of having it open 24/7 is also a good thing since it means people WANT to come here for general chat and "hanging out." I am very happy about that... I just wish I could leave it open and available for this purpose. Unfortunately, I can't do that right now.

This is something I am thinking about and trying to find a solution to...

For now, I prefer to keep this friendly and hope to avoid anyone pointing fingers or blame on other members... We all want the same thing... So lets start over again with a clean slate. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back