The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whooo hooo! I got a Music Star!!!!

Music Star Update:

Last night I got a Music Star!!! It is red and has a piano design on it! I hatched it and was a boy! I named him Steve. Say hello, Steve.

Umm.... H-Hi people...

Aw, Steve! Don't be shy! This is a place called TamaTalk. Here I log about my tamagotchis! You share the log with Cousin Mikan!

Heyooo!!!

Mikan! Not yet!!! This is Steve's part of the log!

Fine.

Hehe!! Mikan onee-chan is funny!!!

Aha... anyway, when he hatched I fed him and played with him and all that and cleaned up his poo... and then later I didn't know what to do so I accidentally woke him up, and he got extremely mad at me... yeah, I'm just gonna have to get used to the Music Star and the lights out... I never had to do that with Mikan.

Grr!!! Why did you disturb my sleep last night?!

I'm sorry!!! I'm new to the Music Star! Anyway, today when I took care of him, he evolved into a kuribotchi. He looks like a Hershey's Kiss. Or poo.

HEY!!!!

Sorry, sorry~!!! I guess the Hershey's Kiss is a better comparison.

Indeed.

Yeah. Also, right now his genre is hip hop and his instrument is a boom box. He also connected with my sister (she got a Music Star too) tama Zakuro.That's about all for today. I'm trying to get on Music City but I don't know if it'll load.

v4.5 Update

Now can I talk???

Yes Mikan, you may talk.

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Today she ate a piece of pie and played apple and manhole and went to work. Too bad you can't connect with Steve.

Yeah. And I couldn't meet Christine's tama either because it was out of batteries and she forgot to bring it!

Yeah Mikan. Too bad. Well, I'm signing off for today! Happy Boxing Day!

Goodbye people!!!!!

See yaa!

Ugh... sorry about not logging for the past 2 days. I've just been busy cause my cousins have been here a lot. On Wednesday we spent the afternoon with them. They were trying to teach me how to use a Chinese Yo-yo. I think I sorta got the hang of it! Then yesterday we went to some desert museum. I liked seeing the animals and everything but it got really hot and I had a super bad headache. The good thing was that we stopped at McDonalds on the way home and I had a Reeses McFlurry. Yummy! Ok, on to the log!

Music Star Update:

Steve has been doing pretty good, although I'm running low on Gotchi Points for him. Does anyone know how to earn points on the Music Star? Because when I play games I get skill points.

Hi!!!!

Steve's genre has been changing a lot lately. First it was hip-hop, then it changed to Asian Music, then Latin music, then hip-hop again, and now it's back to Asian music! I haven't even been changing his instruments!!!

Yeaaahhh yeeaahhh doki doki sasete neeeeee!

What?!

I'm singing Asian Music!!

Yeah,... singing the Tokyo Mew Mew anime opening theme.

Uhh...

Yeah yeah. Yesterday Steve saw someone at his door. It was the preschool teacher. She gave him a dinosaur. It's his favorite toy now. When I first tried to go to school yesterday, I had no idea what to do so I just sat there and watched Steve dance with the teacher. But today I actually read the instructions (whoo hoo what a great idea) and I learned how to do the jumprope thingy! Yay! That's about it for Steve.

Yeahhh!!!!! Wooo CHEESE!

v4.5 Update

Mikan is doing good. She's gone to her job, connected with Mario, and got a heart in the mail. So all is good in Mikanland.

Oh yeah it iss!

Bye!!!

Sayonara!

Cheesee!!!

Sorry I missed yesterday. But I'm here now!

Music Star Update

Today Steve's genre is back to hip -hop. I'm still trying to get used to the jump rope, but I won once. Yay!

Helloooo!

Steve has been doing good. Today I caught him practicing, so I praised him. Good little tama!

I AM NOT A LITTLE TAMA!!!!! I AM PLANNING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh... ok...

v4.5 Update

Mikan is doing good. I'm guessing she and Mario will get married soon.

Hm? That's weird. Mikan's usually so chatty. Is anything wrong?

Mikan?! Are you ok?!!!

Agh! Mikan! Speak to me!

Geez! Quit yelling! I'm planning world domination. One must have great concentration to take over the world.

Huh?! Both you and Steve are trying to take over the world?

Not just me and Steve. All the tamas all over the world.

That's right! Tamas will rule!!!!

Totally.

Uh-huh!!!

What?! Mario (dark blue)?! Zakuro (purple)!? How did you get out of the little pouch my sister keeps you in?!

Well, if we're trying to take over the world we should be at least smart enough to get out of a bag and a chest and walk all the way across the living room to the computer desk.

Duh.

Umm... ok. Have fun planning!!! Ok! Me and the tamas are signing off now!

Uhh... I feel a bit lonely. Bye!!

Hello!!!

Music Star Update

Steve is doing good. This morning I caught him playing with his dinosaur. I didn't give him a time out since he only did it once. Right now his genre is... let me check... still hiphop.

MWAAAHHHAAAHHAAAHAAA

??!!!

THIS SCHEME WILL WORK PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAAAAA

Oh. Still trying to take over the world, I see?

No, I'm trying to get a free cookie.

Uhh... what?

Well, I really love cookies, you know? And this shopkeeper sells them for like 1,000gp, which is way too much for a cookie, if you ask me. Now the plan is, I dress up as a chicken, walk chicken-like into the shop, and peck at his feet until he is forced to throw a cookie at me. Sheer genius, right?

Umm... he could throw something besides a cookie at you, you know.

No! My plan is foolproof! Here I go!

Ok. On to Mikan.

v4.5 Update

She's just bouncing around like normal.

LAlalaaalaalaaalaaaa

Back to saying la, are we? Aggh Steve just surprised me by practicing, so I praised him.

I am practicing to be a world famous laer.

Uhh... what's that???

It is someone who sits on a chicken and says la.

Well, if you're looking for a chicken to sit on, Steve is doing a cookie scheme.

Really?! I'm in!!!!!!! *dashes off*

When will they ever learn?

*ten minutes later*

AAGGGHHHHHHH OWWWWWWW MYYYY HEEAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened?!

THE SHOPKEEPER THREW A STEREO AT MY HEAD!!!!!!!!

I told you so.

HEY!!! a STEREO!!!! WAIT... it's broken.....

Bye!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLAAAAAAAAAAALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello!! I just saw your shout-out Kutchipatchi.is.blue and you are very welcome! I'll continue to read as long as you keep it up! I'm excited to hear about Shania's adventures!

Music Star Update

Steve just was practicing now and I praised him 2 times... although the little sound that he makes always scares me to death!

Are you saying that I play bad?!

No!!! I'm just saying that I'm easily startled by tamagotchi beeps!!!

Hmmph.

He also started doing the little poo dance so I quickly caught him and plopped him on the toliet before he could make a mess. It's weird though. His toilet looks like a duck.

What are you talking about? It's the latest style!

... ok... HIs genre is still hip-hop. Oh, and after I signed out yesterday, he saw the mailman at the door. It was an envelope. When he opened it, it was a heart. Oh! Steve is saying Happy New Year! Cool! That's about it for him.

v4.5 Update

Mikan is doing pretty good. Yesterday I discovered that now she has a new song on her trumpet and on her maracas. It's very nice, Mikan.

Thank you, thank you! *takes bow*

Yup. Hm... well, I think that's about it! My cousins are coming over soon so I should probably get off soon. Well, see ya tomorrow!!

byee!

WHooo hooo!!!!! :3

Hi! Thanks to Tinkalila for reading! Is it really that awesome?

Well duh! It's soooo awesome cause I'm here!!

Uh-uh! It's awesome because of me! Oh yeaahhh!!

Are you saying that you are awesomer then mee?!

Yeah. You're all old and boring. I'm fresh and exciting!

Oh no you didn't!

Guys! Break it up!

Fine. We'll just ask Noodle. Noodle, who is the awesomest?

Uhhh....

Me MME ME MEEE

Ohhh ohhh iooohh pick meee!!!

Guys! You're both very awesome!

I knew she was going to do that.

Oh I see. You know who is awesomer -which is me- but you just don't want to admit it because it would hurt that old cheeseit's feelings.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN OLD CHEESEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys. Stop it! This will be a pretty short update, both are doing fine.

Oh! I am sooooo awesome because I was here first!

Uh Uh!!!!

And the battle to be awesome goes on. Bye!

Hey TamaTalk! Who's awesomer?! Me, right!!!! Ohhh yeeaahahh!!

I AM SOOOOO AWESOME!!!! RIGHT TT?!

they'll never learn... :3

Hello!!!! I saw your message kittywitchy! Thanks for reading! I didn't know that that many people liked it but someone must be reading it to have over 200 views! So to everyone reading, thanks for all of your support!

Ohhh yeeaaahhhh!!!!!!!

Please don't start the awesome thing again. Phew! I've been dying to do my log all day because I thought of a lot of things to say while I was bored at school. But first, the log!

Music Star Update

Steve just decided to practice, so I praised him. I'm going to praise him again... there! Good Stevey!

Don't call me Stevey!

What? It's just a little nickname!

Hmmpph.

Stubborn. Anyway, Steve is still practicing. Wait. Nevermind. As soon as I typed that, he stopped. Today he ate a sandwich and played sound block and sing a song. His genre is still hip-hop. That's about all for him.

v4.5 Update

Mikan is doing pretty good. Today she ate a pear and some pudding and played apple. She dug with a shovel and got a snake, which she hated, as you learned in the first post.

Yeah! I still totally hate snakes!!

I would have thought that, being an adult, you wouldn't be afraid anymore.

Uhhh

Mikan also connected a little with Mario. Hmm... that's all for the logging. I wish I had had my tamas in computer lab today. (I had to go back to school today. :( ) It was super boring because my teacher was teaching us how to make a brochure on Publisher super sllllooooowwwwllyyyyy like no one had ever touched a computer in their life. Then a cockroach entered the room. My teacher freaked out like a teenage girl. Everybody started screaming. The boys were yelling : "STEP ON IT!!!!" And a bunch of girls were yelling " eww eww eww eww eww eww eww eww eww eww eww eww eww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I, however, sat there and stared at the mess.

Cockroaches are cool!

You know Noodle, why don't you just tama sneak us?

Well, I'm just afraid that I would lose you!

Oh come on! We can just hang out in your pocket or in your desk!

Well then what about the teachers?

If you keep our sound off or only play with us in the bathroom or something they'll never know!

Ok. But would you survive the lunchroom? People sit in a large room and eat and talk (mostly talk) about weird things. Today we were having an intense discussion about corn dogs. (?!) And it's quite dangerous in there. People run around like crazy and hit each other. Today somebody dropped the door on my arm.

Eeek!

You can hide us in your lunch box!

Yeah... but my friends...

Who are your friends anyway?

A girl who always wears her jacket no matter what the weather is, a girl who never talks and looks very innocent and shy but is really extremely violent, a girl obsessed with Domo, and another person who is maybe the least weird. I have weird friends. And if I showed you to them, they would probably make remarks like "What in the world is that?" "It looks weird!" "Virtual pets are stupid." "....(nothing)"

WHAT?! They have never heard of tamas?!

Mikan, the last time I saw a tama at my school was in first grade. We were digging in the sand and some guy found a v5 tamagotchi buried in the sand. I was about to say "Can I see it?' when he ran away with it. Those poor tamas are probably gone now...

Geez! This school IS a crazy place!!!

But I don't like being paused while you're at school!!!!!

Please let us come!!

I shall consider the matter. If I do it, it may be on Friday. Well, it's time for me to sign off!!! Bye!

BYEEEE

See yaa tomorrow TT!!! :kuribotchi:

Hmmph! You're lucky you have a smilely of you!!

:3

Hello! Sorry this post is a little late. I had a lot of homework.

Hii!!!!

Hellooo!!!!

Music Star Update

Today Steve ate a piece of cheesecake and-

mmmmmmmmmmmm cheeeeeessseeeecaaaakkkkeeee

uh.... As I was saying, he ate the cheesecake and-

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeessseeeeecakkkkeeeee

Ok, he ate the YOU KNOW WHAT and played sound block and went to preschool. His genre is still hip hop. So, he's doing good. ^_^

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssseeeeeeeeecaaaakkkeeeee

Steve?! Why are you saying cheesecake so much?!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CCHHHHHEEEEEESSEEEEEECAAAAAKKKEEEEE

Owww!!! That hurts my ears!!!

v4.5 Update

Mikan ate a piece of pizza and some ice cream. Then she-

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm piiiiizzzzzaaaaaa

oh no.

mmmmmmmmmmmm piiiiiiiizzzzzzzaaaaaaa

Why are they acting like this today??!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM PIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZAAAAAAA

sighhh. She also got a drum and played a song and went to work.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm piiiiiizzzzzaaaaaa

I know what will get them out of their weird trance. I'M ATTEMPTING A TAMA SNEAK TOMORROW!!!!!

!!!!

!!!!

So which of you wants to try it first? Cause I don't know if I can handle 2!

MEEEEE

MEEEEE

I SHOULD GO FIRST BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST!!! I AM 4!!!

NOOO FAIR!!!!!! Noodle? Who is coming first???

Umm..... Well... Maybe I can manage both of you! ;) I hope... :mellow:

Yaaayyyyy!!!!

We get to come to school! We get to come to school!!!

Yep! And thanks for the tips, Kutchipatchi.is.blue55! :lol: I'll try to follow them as best I can!!! :D Ok! Bye!

See yaaa!!!!!! :wub:

Goodbyeee :p

Come on!!!??? Why won't this post?!! I've clicked post like 3 times! Let's try again! URRGGHH! POST STUPID POST!!! WHYYYY

Helloo! My first tama sneak was successful! :D

Yeah! It was sooooo cool!!!

Totally AWESOME!!!

So, would you like to tell everyone about your day?

YEAHH!!!! Ok so first we got loaded into Noodle's backpack in the middle compartment.

Uh huh! And then, we were walking to school. It was quite bumpy.

Sorry.

And then we got to school! Noodle carefully unpacked her bag. She slipped us in her desk.

Yeah! We were hidden behind a sock that she used for erasing her white-board.

Couldn't you have picked a more comfortable place?

Well sorry! I'm trying to be sneaky! <_< I can't just put you on a velvet gold pillow and lay you on my desk!

I wish. Anyway, then there was a lot of talking and then it suddenly got super quiet. Why was that?

We were taking a fractions test. I hate those tests. They almost always have typos or mistakes in them. Not to mention the answer key being totally wacky.

And then Noodle put us in her inside jacket pocket and carried us somewhere.

I thought that would be the safest place. Not just a pocket, but an INSIDE pocket!!! Genius right? ^_^

Then we were in a room with tons of loud noise!!!! It was like BWWAAGGGAABOOOAAAAAAAA PLUN PLUN PLUN PHIN SQUUUEEEAAAAKKK POPPOLJKFGGTDY

Yeah! It was the BWWWAAAGAAABWAAAA from the very first post x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

That was my band class.

After that she carried us back to the regular class and there was more quietness and then there was a bunch of people all talking at once and saying the same thing.

That was my class practicing fluency. We have to see how fast we can read a passage in 1 minute.

Then there was pencil scribbling and more talking.

Reading.

And then there was this weird voice reading a story.

We were listening to our weekly reading story on a tape.

More talking and scribbling.

Vocabulary.

Then Noodle put us in her inside pocket again and carried us to somewhere where there was a lot of computer noises.

It was a math computer program.

We stayed in Noodle's pocket and were carried to someplace suuupppeerrr loud.

Lunch.

Then we went outside. I think that was recess. I heard that's where you're supposed to have a lot of fun. It didn't seem like you were having much fun, Noodle.

That was because my "best friend" completely ignored me because of her EXTREMELY SHOCKING LOVE CONFESSION :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ... I never thought she would do that. Now she won't stop talking about HIM. -_-

Then we went back inside and heard a bunch of people singing happy birthday.

It was someone's birthday.

Then it was quiet for a whole and went inside her desk.

AAAGGHHHHHHH OWWW

NOODLE?!

WHAT'S WRONG!!!???

I JUST HIT MYY FOOT!!!!!!! OWWOWWOWWWOWWWW :(

You are weird.

Thank you.

So then we were back in in her pocket and we went to a quiet place with a teacher talking.

Library.

Then we were back in the classroom and then there was music playing.

My class was playing some game of catch put with weird rules. I chose not to play because I almost always get hit in the face. So I sat and read a book.

Then we were put back in Noodle's backpack and we went home!!!!

That was basically their day. I did take care of them when no one was looking. Bad news is that Mikan got robbed twice today. But she's ok. When I got home I played lots of games with them because they were getting fat cause I couldn't play a game after they ate. Right now I'm trying to get on Steve's Tama Town because he's low on money but it's not loading. Oh well. Bye! TGIF!!

Good byeee

SEEE YAA!

Hello! Sorry this is a little late. I was at a symphony concert.

SYMPHONY CONCERT??!!! I WANNA COMEE!!

Sorry! I wanted to take you but my parents wouldn't let me for some reason :huh: .

Calm down Steve. It was just a bunch of classical music anyway.

EXCUSE ME?! I AM A MUSICIAN IN TRAINING!!!!

It was. And you wouldn't have liked the Light Rail ride. SUUUPPEERRR bumpy. Mikan came to a Suns Basketball game with me one time and she will agree with me.

Yeah. There was a bunch of people drinking coffee and talking about roller coasters.

Hmm... still, it wasn't fair that you left us at home paused.

Oh come on. It wasn't that bad. We went over to Mario's house for a dance party-

YOU WHAT?! :eek:

uhhh nothing.

Yeah Mikan!Remember when Mario started break-dancing and you-

SHUT UP!!!!!!! * claps hand over Steve's mouth*

How did you go to Mario's house when you were paused??? And without telling me?

Sorry.

sorry.

WHOA! Mikan, you're talking really quietly! I'm not that mad. It's okay. ;)

REALLY?! OKAY!!!!!

AGGHHH! That doesn't mean you can start YELLING!!!

Haha!

That was funny!!!

Of course it was. I'm a comical genius, after all.

... They are both ok, and no big updates today. And now for my new sections I thought of!

What???

Huhhh???

WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY:

Today when I was out, I saw this building that said Sewing and Vacuums. What? How do those things even relate to each other? That's just weird. :mellow:

I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!!

What?

IT'S WHERE THERE'S THIS OLD LADY THAT NEEDS TO VACUUM BUT SHE WANTS TO SEW A SCARF SO SHE VACUUMS WITH HER HANDS AND SEWS WITH HER TONGUE!!

How is that even possible? Well, without lots of damage to your tongue. :)

ouch.

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!

And the random word of the day is awesome!! Try to say the word awesome as much as you can!!! :D

AWESOME!!!

THAT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!

I know that it is sooo awesome! Guess what else is awesome? For dessert tonight I'm having an awesome bowl of awesome Neapolitan ice cream!!!! The awesome yummy chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla combination is totally awesome!!

OH YEAAHHH! Chocolate ice cream is soooo awesome!

I think that strawberry is the awesomest!

Awesome chocolate!

No, awesome strawberry!!

AWESOME CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME STRAWBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm guys? What about awesome vanilla? ^_^ They can't hear me.

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

STRAWBERRRY ISS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh guys, I think that the awesome combination is awesomely good because it includes all of the awesome flavors.

Yeah! THE AWESOME COMBINATION IS AWESOME!!!!

Well duh! It's soooo totally awesome! Hey awesome Noodle, can we have some awesome ice cream too???

AWESOMELY PLEASEEEE???????

Maybe I'll sneak you a little awesome bit.

AWESOMELY YAYYY!!!

OK! Awesome tamas, off to the awesome kitchen for some awesome dinner!

Don't forget awesome dessert!!!

SEE YA! :lol:

BYE!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Aggghh yawwwnnn I'm soooo tired why are we logging this early?

Sleepyhead.

Hey, it's not my fault that you sleep until 10:00. Steve wakes up at 7:30.

Ohhh who cares just get me breakfast.

Ok.

SUSHI FOR BREAKFAST?!

What's wrong with it?!

I was expecting a full continental breakfast!

Oh yeaahh sure.

I ate a scone for breakfast!

SEE?! You gave him a more breakfast like food then ME!

Does it matter? You're hungry. That's food. You. EAT. End of story. <_<

Oh fine chew chew nomnom.

So Mikan is doing well regardless of the sushi. Steve's genre is hip hop. Plus, I figured out that when Steve and Zakuro connect, and the play games, whoever wins gets gotchi points! Yay! So I was able to get some money and I bought him some tacos.

WOO HOOO TACOOS!!!!!!!!

I guess Steve likes tacos. Oh yeah! Speaking of liking food, I found out that Steve's favorite food is ice cream! Yesterday I fed him some ice cream and then it said GREAT! And he was all happy. So I'll remember that he likes ice cream! ;)

YUMMYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.. I don't know if you've ever fed me a GREAT food, but I know that I hate soda. Don't ever feed me soda ever again.

Ok... OWWWWW I'M BLEEDINGG!!!!

WHAT?!

I have a cat scratch on my finger and it just opened up again!!!!!!!!!! Owww I'm going to go get a band aid! Be right back!

Uhh so what now.?

fjjkgeilhfusgfkd;htgiphasifghuie ghiohgfd

What?

higrhihgidfghiojughi ofjif im typin

You're typing? It doesn't look like it to me.

fedsgud uirfuwgrfgruieyru wat du u ekcepot? im in preschol!

uhh so HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA we tamas finally get to take over the world!!!!

Right! With Noodle gone, we shall rule the log!

First the log, then the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so furst plan a

HYPNOSIS!!

NOWWW ALL YOU PEOPLE ON TAMA TALLKKK WHOO REAADDD TTHHHIISSS LOGGG

YOUUU WILLLLL SURRENDDDERRR

GIIIVVEE THHEEE TAAAMMMAASSS TTHHHEEE SSIIITEEEE

YOUUUU WILLL EAATTT TAAACOOOSSSSSS

Tacos?

GASPP!!!!!!!

STEVE!!!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID LITTLE HERSHEY'S KISS WITH EYES!!!!!! YOU RUINED THE PLAN!!!!!! * starts whacking Steve on the head with a rubber chicken*

WAAHHHH I'MMM SORRYY MIIKKAANNN!!!!!!!!! OWW!!! STOOPP PLEEAASEE!!!! HEY WHERE'D YOU GET THAT RUBBER CHICKEN??

Ok I'm back!!! Hey Mikan...

uh ohh... *runs away with Zakuro*

*gasps and stops crying*

*sets Steve down and says ohh noo very quietly*

Where'd you get that rubber chicken?

Uhhhh phew! Umm it's a free giveaway from the tama comedy magazine I get each week! Haha

Oh. Ok! Now it's time for...

WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!!!!

I just discovered that I have a paper cut on my toe.

On your toe???

How did that happen?

I don't know. Maybe I stepped on one of the little crumpled up pieces of paper that my cats like to play with. :p

What's so fascinating about a little piece of squished paper?

I have no idea.

It's something that only cats could understand. And now...

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!!!

And the random word of the day is.... potato!!! Try to say potato as much as you can! :D

Hey Steve! I like potatoes!!

I know! I like potatoes too!

Yes indeed, a potato is quite cool.

You know Mikan, I've always thought that your potato shaped nose looked quite like a potato.

Steve you little potato! How dare you call my nose a potato You yourself, little potato, look like a smooshed potato.

You old moldy and rotten potato! I am not a smooshed potato!!!

You, little potato, are a sliced deep fried potato called a french fry!

Well you, old potato, are a squished, breaded potato called a tater tot!!!!!!!

Little potato, you are a pounded potato called a mashed potato!

Old potato, you are a potato wrapped in foil, cooked in the oven, and topped with butter called a baked potato!

My little potatoes, do not fight! I think that you are all my little sweet potatoes!

Master Potato! You know all!

Oh Master Potato! We are so potato sorry!

Bye!

Bye!

Potato!

Hello! The tamas are doing fine!

Yes indeed.

I say Mikan! What is that thing on your nose?

Huh? Guys? What's up with the British accent.

Oh, have I not told you that we are British?

News to me.

Steve, what thing on my nose?

The thing right there.

What?

I say! You do not see it? It is quite a funny colour.

I still do not see it, chap!

Right THERE! In the centre of your nose!

Where!?

I SAY! RIGHT THERE!!!!! *pokes Mikan's nose*

OWWWWWW!!!!! Why I never!

Haha! Chap, I'm just kidding!

You little bum! How rude!

Uhhh ok.....

Oh! I say, Mikan! It is tea time!

Hallo! It quite is, my dear Steve!

Umm guys, it's dinner time here. In reality. I don't know what time it is in England.

I say, Noodle! I already said it was tea time!

Yes. Would you like a cup of tea?

Or a crumpet perhaps?

Uhhh do you have any biscuits?

YES! Here you go! *throws a whole plate of biscuits at Noodle*

Agghh! Um thank you, I guess? Dare I ask for any butter??

HERE!!!! *throws a stick of butter at Noodle*

OH!!! Thanks. And now while we enjoy our tea and such, it's time for...

WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!!!!!

The weird random thing of the day is... I had a very strange dream last night.

Do tell. SIIIPPP

Indeed. CRUNCH CRUNCH

I have this girl betta fish named Wanda. She's sort of pinkish redish. And she has this little white dot on her head. It's nothing bad, just a weird little dot. So I dreamed that it grew into a horn and these guys from the zoo came and said that she was a rare endangered species called a Wandacorn.

Strange. munchyyy

Quite. slurrp

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!!

And the random word of the day is... llama!! Try to say llama as much as you can! :D

LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA

OHHH YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Hey guys... they seem to have lost their British accent. Oh well. I've got to go. Dinner's ready. It's pizza! Yummy! ^_^ Bye! Oh and llamas rock!

LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA

LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA!

Hello!

Hi!

Hello- lo lo!

What's up with all the los?

I don't know-lo-lo!

That's weird.

Yeah.

WOW! MIKAN! THIS IS A MOMENT IN HISTORY!!!

What-lo-lo?!

Huh?!

I BELIEVE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE ACTUALLY AGREED WITH ME ABOUT SOMETHING!

Oh really?

HERE IS YOUR INVISIBLE CERTIFICATE AND TROPHY! AND YOUR INVISIBLE 500000000 DOLLARS IN CASH!

What the heck-lo-lo?

NOW FOR YOUR SPEECH! PLEASE STEP UP TO THE INVISIBLE MICROPHONE!!

Uhhh *microphone makes a screeeeeeechhhhhh*

Whoa! Even thought it's invisible it still makes that horrible sound?! How?!

COME NOW DON'T BE SHY!

Umm... I had no idea that I was going to win this award that's not really an award because everything is invisible. Thank you.

clap clap clap clap clap clap waahhh that was soooo touching *wipes eyes with tissue*

Dramatic.

Actually Mikan, she's not dramatic. She's just plain weird.

Yes, yes I am. I AM WEIRD AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

Oh yes.

So for the logging, they are doing good. I fed Mikan some cereal and an orange and played Manhole. We also used a lamp. The genie came out and gave Mikan 3000 points. Yay!

What about me?!

Geez Steve! You're coming up right in this very line! I fed steve a taco and we played music notes. And now...

WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!!!!

Today's weird random thing of the day is another one of my dreams.

Another?

You sure do have a lot of weird dreams.

What? I'm a weird person. I have weird dreams. So last night I dreamed that my class was putting on a play of the book Artemis Fowl. I was supposed to play Holly. Then I was digging through a bunch of costumes and I suddenly found a v3 and a v5 tama! There were tamas on there, and they were almost dead, so I quickly helped them. But it was one of those dreams where something good happens to you, and it seems soooo real, and then- you wake up. :angry:

Yeah. One time I dreamed that I was eating cheese.

Ok then. Now it's time for..

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!!

And the random word of the day is... pickle!! Try to say pickle as much as you can!!! :D

Bleh. I don't like pickles.

:eek: :eek: But you've never even had a pickle!

Oh.

I like pickles and cheese!

Together? Weird.

HAVE YOU NOT TASTED THE TOTAL YUMMINESS OF THE CHEESE AND PICKLE COMBINATION?!

No, I can't say I have. Bye! :)

Byee-lo-lo!

BYE

Hi! Guess what guess what guess what guess what guess what

What already?!

Oooh I know what it iss!!!

STEVE EVOLVED INTO KIKITCHI!!!! PERFECT CARE!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!

I know! Now I'm so-

SOOO CUTE!!!! HE'S JUST AN ADORABLE LITTLE MONKEY!!!!!!

NOOOO!!!! I AM NOT A CUTE LITTLE MONKEY!!! I AM A STRONG AND POWERFUL AND NOT TO MENTION TOTALLY AWESOME GORILLA!!!

Oh Steve. You're just a little monkey!! Sooo cutee!!

GORILLA!

MONKEY!

GORILLA!

MONKEY!

Uhh guys? I have noticed that Steve has a tail. Gorillas don't have tails. Monkeys do.

HAAHA! Victory! I told you so!

*slump*

Ok ok I'm sorry. I think you're an awesome and powerful monkey though.

Sniff Really?

Of course Steve! I'll love you what character you are. :wub:

Oh boy. How touching. This has been sweet. NOW CAN WE TALK ABOUT ME?!

Ok fine! Mikan is doing good. She ate some bread and played apple and manhole and went to her job. And Steve saw his new teacher! He gave Steve a piano. His genre is still hip hop. I think it's kind of weird to play a piano and do hip hop.

It's my talent.

Uh huh. And now...

THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!!!!

Today when I was walking to school, I was smelling corn dogs. :huh: But there were no corn dogs anywhere! And it wasn't just me. My sister was smelling them too. Even my mom and my grandma did! Weird. :eek:

Hey Noodle! I smelled corn dogs too!

You too, Steve? Steve came to school with me today, but he didn't evolve until this afternoon.

Corn dogs. Weird.

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!

And the weird random word of the day is... word! I know, genius, right? :p

Word is quite a funny word to use as the random word of the day, don't you think?

Really, it's just a very uncreative word.

Hey, you don't have to go to school and do homework and play the saxophone and feed betta fish and trip over your three cats while still having to find time to tell about what your tamas did today.

Sorry. Yeaahhh! WORD IS A TOTALLY AWESOME WORD!

WORD IS A WORD!

Ok! Bye!

HEY! BYE IS A WORD TOO!

EVERYTHING THAT WE SAY IS A WORD!

woooww

:3

Hey! Why won't this post! Come on!!! :angry:

Hello!

NOODLE!

OOOHHHHHH YOU'RE IN BIIGGG TROUBLEE!!!!

Huh?! What did I do!?

YOU WENT TO SCHOOL AND LEFT US HOME PAUSED!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys! I had P.E. today! I didn't wanna bring you cause you might get lost or something! Besides, it was super cold today and you wouldn't have liked it. Plus, we had P.E. outside and we were throwing frisbees at a target and trying to hit it. It was pretty impossible because it was windy and they flew all over the place. And the P.E. teacher was yelling at us. Once I actually hit a target... for another group. -_-

Whatever. Tell everyone my awesome news!

Oh yeah! Last night after I signed off, Steve went to school. He saw some other tamas, and they made a band! So now... introducing... STEVE THE KIKITCHI!!! DAVID THE HINOTAMATCHI! AND ELAINE THE RINGOTCHI! NOODLANO! HIP HOP BAND!

OOHHHH YEAAHHH!!!!!

Cool! Guess what? I bought all your albums!

Huh?! They don't even have any albums yet!!!

Oh/.

Hey Steve? Where are you going?

To get my band members! Come on out guys!

Hi! I'm David!

Hey! I'm Elaine!

Oh hey guys!!

OMIGOSHHH!!! IT'S NOODLANO!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!

Mikan... they're not THAT famous...

Better than that! We'll give you a special live performance of our all new song!

OMYYYYYY GOSSHHHH!

Guys?! What song?! :eek:

It's called "CHEESEY NOODLES"

One. Two. ONE TWO THREE FOUR!

I ATE A NOODLEEEE

LASSTTT NIGHHTTT

IT WAS TASTY

BUT IT NEEDED SOMETHING MORE!!!!!!!

SO I TOOK SOME CHEESE FROM THE FREEZER!!!!!

yeahh yeahhh

I GRATED IT IN THE GRATER! AND SPRINKLED IT ON MY NOODLES!!!!

IT WAS

DELICIOUS!

yeaahhhh

OMIGOSH THAT WAS SOOOOO GREAT!!!!!! PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH NOW???!!!

Ok. While they do that, it's time for...

THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

My sister is on the old Microsoft Word program that has the paper clip guy and it keeps staring at whatever she types so she yells at him. It's weird. I've always found the paper clip to be annoying because he always goes "it looks like you need help" or "can I help you?". I finally get so annoyed that I just click the X on his little window. :p And now...

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!

And the random word of the day is... PURPLE!!!! Try to say purple as much as you can!

purple cheese.

purple.

Bye! Oh and I am writing a story called Mew Cat Rescue in the Stuff We Write Section. Please check it out! ;)

Hello! And thank you for over 300 views! :lol: Keep reading! :D

こんにちは!(Hello!)

Salut!(Hi!)

Huh?! What!? :huh:

今日、私は日本の麺を話しています!(Today I am speaking Japanese Noodle!)

Et je suis français! (And I am French!)

Whaatt??!! I don't understand you!!!

ハハ!麺は、我々が言っているのか分かっていない!(Haha! Noodle doesn't know what we're saying!)

Peut-être que maintenant nous pouvons l'insulter et elle n'obtiendra pas fou! (Maybe now we can insult her and she won't get mad!)

素晴らしいアイデアスティーブ!(Great idea Steve!)

Je sais! Il est merveilleux Mikan! (I know! It is wonderful Mikan!)

What?! Hey guys! Can you speak English for a little bit? Please!

今我々がログの制御を持っていることを、私たちは麺についての真実を伝えることができます。(Now that we have control of the log, allow us to tell the truth about Noodle.)

Noodle n'est pas vraiment notre propriétaire! (Noodle is not really our owner!)

実際に、我々は彼女を所有!(Actually, we own her!)

Vous voyez, elle est juste une personne en détresse contraints d'assister à nos moindres besoins quand nous bip. (You see, she is just a helpless person forced to attend to our every need when we beep.)

あなたは彼女が私たちのために行なう事を信じていないでしょう!(You wouldn't believe the things she does for us!)

Oui! Elle se masse les pieds, se oreillers de velours pour nous de jeter sur le, permet même de nous regarder un téléviseur à écran plat! (Yes! She massages our feet, gets velvet pillows for us to lay on, even lets us watch a flat screen TV!)

I get the feeling that I am being insulted and lied about in another language. <_< Oh wait.. *leaves the computer desk*

麺はどうなるのか? (Where is Noodle going?)

Oh, elle va tout simplement de nettoyer son poisson du réservoir betta. (Oh, she's just going to clean her betta fish's tank.)

アハ!パーフェクト!今我々のスキームを行うことができます!外のみんなに是非!(Aha! Perfect! Now we can do our scheme! Come on out guys!)

Ja! Deutsch Mario hier! (Yes! German Mario here!)

여기 Zakuro은, 한국어 말하기. (Zakuro here, speaking Korean.)

はい!今ここにすべてのタマスと、私たちは世界を引き継ぐことができます!(Yes! Now with all the tamas here, we can take over the world!)

Et personne ne saura que nous le faisons! (And nobody will know we're doing it!)

Es ist eine wenig bekannte Tatsache, dass Tamas fließend in alle Sprachen. (It is a little known fact that tamas are fluent in all languages.)

이 계획은 절대 안전한입니다! (This plan is foolproof!)

今私達のチームのスローガンのため。(Now for our team slogan.)

Prêt? (Ready?)

Ja! (Yes!)

하자. (Let's do it.)

素晴らしい素晴らしい素晴らしい (Awesome awesome awesome)

Banane Banane (Banana Banana)

Käse essen jeden Tag! (Eat cheese everyday!)

타마 방법은있다! (That is the tama way!)

Hey I'm back. Mario? Zakuro? You too? Sighh. Aha! *opens tab and goes to Google Translate*

ダーン。(Darn.)

Mission a échoué. (Mission failed.)

Wieder einmal. (Once again.)

언제나처럼. (Like always.)

Hey! I don't massage your feet! What flat screen TV?! Taking over the world?!

申し訳麺だ。(We're sorry Noodle.)

Nous ne voulions pas vous rendre fou ... (We didn't want to make you mad...)

Tut mir sehr leid. (We're very sorry.)

당신이 우리를 용서합니까? (Do you forgive us?)

Aww guys, it's okay. Besides, it's cool that you guys can speak and understand all different languages.

Vraiment? (Really?)

Yeah! And so...

THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!

The weird random thing of the day is... I like cheese! Or in Japanese... 私はチーズが好き!Or in French... J'aime le fromage! Or in German... Ich mag Käse! Or in Korean... 치즈는 좋아해요!

And the random word of the day is... shampoo! Or in Japanese... シャンプー Or in French...shampooing(that's kinda weird) Or in German... Shampoo(oh wow that's sooo interesting) Or in Korean... 샴푸! Well, bye! And I am posting a new chapter in the same Mew Cat Rescue form everyday! Please check it out! ;)

さようなら!(Bye!)

Au revoir! (Goodbye!)

Wir sehen uns! (See you!)

안녕! (Bye!)

Hi! Today I'm Tama-sitting my sister's Music Star Zakuro so she'll be hanging out in the log today. My sister wants her to be a charamametchi and she thinks that she'll be one if I take care of her cause I got a perfect care teen. She's also going to a birthday party tonight so I'll be taking care of her.

Hi.

Hi Z!

Nice to see you here with us!

Yep. Oh, you're speaking English now. Good. So all the tamas are doing good. Something interesting is that I bought Mikan roller skates so now she can do that... and Steve has been practicing with his band.

I'm bored.

Me too.

This is boring.

Oh no. If it's not speaking foreign languages it's always another thing. Uhhh

iii'mmmmm boooorrreeeeeddd

meeeeee tooooooooo

ttthiiiiissss issssss soooooooo booooorrrinnnggg

Agh! Um how do you entertain them??!!!

IIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOREEEEDDDDD

MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TTTHHHIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS IIIIISSSSSSSS SOSOOOOOOOO BOOOORRRIIINNGGGGG

Agh! Their droning voices are killing me!

Don't worry kids! I'll entertain you!

YAYYYY

MARIO!

WHOOO HOOO!

Oh yeah! Mario became a circus performer today. Thanks Mario! And now

The weird random thing of the day is that I had a Dove chocolate this afternoon. It was yummy. ^_^ But you know those Doveisms they put on the wrappers? I keep getting really stupid ones. Like "YOU'RE SO SPECIAL" or "HAPPINESS FITS YOU". <_< Stupid. Anyway, now...

THE RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!

And the random word of the day is chicken! Try to say chicken as much as you can! :D

I LOVE CHICKEN!

HEY! WATCH THIS! *picks up 50 chickens and balances them on his head*

WOOOWWWW!

CCOOOOLLL!

Ooohh ohhhh *chickens sway...*

Uh oh Mario.... :eek:

AAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH *all of chickens tumble down and crush everyone*

AAGGHHBHHH MMMMMYYY POOOOTTSHUSZJ SA WIZCKEN IN MIU YBSJBDJUKGB

WHAT?! OWW! *chicken whacks Noodle on the head*

SPIT I HAD A CHICKEN IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!

HELLLPPP!!!!

OH NO! STEVE IS BURIED IN CHICKENS!

Aghhh umm.... bye! We have a lot of chickens to deal with! :(

GOODBYE!

FAREWELL!

SEE YA!

mmpphhh!

-note: no chickens or tamas were harmed in the last post of this log.-

Hi!

Hello

Jigaboo.

What?!

Jigaboo?

It means hello in my new language HIdhufghs;euixdtuixz.

Uhhh I see. I think I'm getting a cold. :( Ugh.

Yeah you sneezed in my face!

Wa vuuuten popkfojd.

Well sorry! And Steve, please translate.

It means you are quite ofdgiu.

translate.

weird.

thank you. So today... Zakuro evolved into a ichigotchi :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: and Steve saw her.

She's actually really giogu

?

Cute.

Yeahhh and so they made a band called Ice Cream! They'll be performing later in the post. Mikan is doing good. She and Mario will get married either Monday or Tuesday! Yay! Uh oh! I have to go get a tissue! *Leaves*

Ok so what would it be like if I logged about Noodle on here? Let's try it! So today Noodle sneezed and coughed a lot. She read Case Closed, played with us, stared at the silver idL she wants on Amazon, and yelled at her Anime Studio program because she couldn't figure out what to do. She ate chicken ramen noodles. She went through a pile of papers in her room and said hey I remember that! and ate cheese.

Hey! I didn't eat any cheese today!

Oops.

Ok sooo now that I have sneezed like 5 times, introducing.... Zakuro the Ichigotchi on Karaoke! David the Kikitchi on Singers! Toby the Nonopotchi on Singers! Ice Cream! Latin Music Band!

Hello!

Hii I'm Toby!

I'm David.

Ok we're going to sing a song we wrote called Mametchi in the Moonlight.

I saw a Mametchi in the moonlight

Something something something something

I yelled at him and threw an egg at him and made him maaaddd

He said he didn't like strawberries So I punched him in the face!

POW!

He said he didn't like monkeys. So I punched him in the face!

POW!

He said he didn't like penguins. So I punched him in the face!

POW!

AAnnndd hee gottt maaddd anndd chhaaaseed mmeee

Something something something something something something something something

We were running down the street And then we saw a beet Mametchi tripped over the beet and fell flat on his face yeahh flat on his face

Something something

Then his mask peeled off And we saw he was a robber. So we punched him in the face

POW!

So we punched him in the face

POW!

And we called the cops And we called the cops And we called the cops

Something something something something something something something something

We saw a Mametchi in the moonlight! We saw a Mametchi in the moonlight We saw a Mametchi in the moonlight! And that's what we did And that's what we did And that's what we did

That was great! Thanks Ice Cream! And now..

And the weird random thing of the day is... I've been stuck on a plot for a new manga so I'm trying this online random plot generator. It gives me super weird plots. I didn't use any of them. Here's one I got: In modern-day Japan a tough fighting girl with minimal assistance from talking/shapechanging animal sidekick must fight evil opposite number while alien armada overcomes '50's monster movie style resistance and destroys the world and everyone lives happily ever after.

The End Weird, huh? :p Here's the link if you wanna try it. https://www.doki.ca/ap/ And so....

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!

And the random word of the day is... by Steve's suggestion the word is oppohufhg

It means Bye.

Oh. Well, oppohufhg!

Uhh... oppohfhg?

NO NO NO! YOU GUYS ARE PRONOUNCING IT WRONG! IT'S OPPOHUFHG!

He said

Happy day happy day happy happy happy happy

What's so great about today?

Mikan and Mario got married! And had 2 baby girls!!!!

OHH YA!

And so, we're having a party to celebrate! Mikan and Mario, would you like to introduce your daughters?

Certainly! This is Berry!

Umm hi!

Huh?! Mikan, in an earlier post you said it would be Katie! What happened to that?

She didn't look like a Katie. She looked like a Berry.

They all look the same!

I'm the mother, aren't I?

Ok, Ok! Mario?

And this is Choco!

Hello!

Aww! Cute! And I see that the other tamas have arrived. Ready to start the party?

OH YEAH I AM READY TO PARTY!!!! *starts dancing*

Mikan, I promise we can dance later. Now I think we should remember some of the awesome times we had with Mikan. So, Mikan... *dramatic flashback music starts playing* remember in the very first post when you were a young marotchi and you did a saxophone impression?

Yep. It was a perfect impression.

And all the times you yelled at me?

Those were good times.

And Steve's cookie scheme? You were the laer? And when you spoke Japanese?

That was fun!

Ohh Mikan! You grew up so fast! I'll miss you when you go to the tama planet!

Don't worry! Me and Mario plan to visit every Friday!

Really? That's good. And Mikan?

Hm?

You're the best laer in the world.

Aww now you're gonna make me cry!

So... would you like to open your wedding presents?

sniff YEAH TOTALLY!

Here you go!

It's... a GUITAR!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THOSE! AND A WAFFLE BAKER!

Yay! I love waffles!

AND A CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!

A chicken?

FOR OUR PET!!!!! OHHH THANK YOU EVERYBODY! I SHALL NAME MY CHICKEN BOB!

You're welcome! And now...

THE WEIRD RANDOM THING OF THE DAY!!!!

The weird random thing of the day is that I dropped a bar of cucumber soap on my toe. And now....

And the random word of the day is.... LA!

LAAAA

I find it hard to believe that Mikan will be leaving tonight. I have enjoyed her so much. Thanks once again to Kutchipatchi.is.blue for inspiring me to make this log. Thanks to everyone who has answered my many questions! And thanks to everyone who reads this crazy log!!!!!! I couldn't have gotten this far without all of you! NOW IT'S TIME TO DANCE!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING, EVERYONE!!!! AND HAVE FUN ON THE TAMA PLANET MIKAN!

BYE EVERYBODY! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! ACTUALLY, I"LL VISIT EVERYDAY!!!!

Goodbye!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back