The Cheesy Noodle Log of Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to KeroPyontchi for liking our last post! Also thanks to the people that commented on my status since nobody voted in my poll! :p

So thanks to the commenters, I will run my v4.5 and then my v6 since that seemed to be the most popular choice. I am also running another thing that will have photos: the Tamagotchi Life app! I gave up on it a while ago but I thought I'd try it out again for a little while. Also, I sent a request for my log to be comment OK so hopefully soon you guys will be able to comment! Anyway:

Jane is who I found on my v4.5. She's a memetchi that's due to get married soon.

Nemo is King Kikitchi on my iDL! He's so cute I just hlfjgkjflhslhd I still need to find his last happy symbol though.

Pickle is the tamagotchi life app! He's a babytchi right now.

Photos of Pickle:

This is the home screen. (I apologize for the ads)

As you can see, you can now run either a p1 or a p2. For this time around I'm doing p1, and maybe next time I'll do p2.

Nemo is hatched!

Here he is eating an entire loaf of bread that only fills up one hungry heart. o-o

OH! Pickle just evolved into marutchi!

The last picture is the game that you can play. It's basically rock paper scissors that you try to lose to make your tamagotchi happy. (it's kind of stupid in my opinion)

HEY! It's not stupid! It makes me happy!

Yes, and we all want you to be happy because you turn into megamind when you're mad.

I DO NOT!!!

Hehehhe you totally look like megamind!

SHUT UP

Before his mind gets anymore mega, what's for dinner, Noodle?

Orange chicken. And you can't have any.

Aww that's not fair!

But you must give us orange chicken! It is stated in the 5 rules of tamagotchi ownership!
Oh really? I've never heard of that.
Pickle? Please recite the rules.

Ahem. CHUACK HACK KOFFF CWHEEZE

ewww!

Rule Number One: Thou shalt never pause their tamas.

Whoops.

Rule Number Two: Thou shall take good care of their tamas.

Oops.

Rule Number Three: Thou shall keep a supply of batteries.

Yeah I guess I kind of do that.

Rule Number Four: Thou shalt treat their tamagotchis like royalty.

Really.

Rule Number Five: Thou shall share their chinese food.

Only Chinese food?

Yeah I guess.

Still no.

YOU'RE MEANNNN

MEHH

WE WANT ORANGE CHICKEN

stop whining!! goodbye friends! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to tamastar133, kuchipatchi.is.blue55, Tamacass. amd Aliciavz88 for liking posts!!

Jane got married and had a girl, Jade.

Nemo is the same except he got all his happy symbols. I'll get him married in a few days, probably. He's just so cute I want to keep him for a little.

Pickle is still marutchi. I'm not sure when he'll evolve.

Photos:

Pickle being megamind.

STOP

Hehehhe

Heheh

Like mother, like daughter.

And here's current Pickle being happy that I cleaned up his poo.

Such a joyous occasion.

you guys are mean.

And lastly, here he is angrily eating bread.

Look at those fangs of steel!

Hey! It's Saturday! That means Tamagotchi Idol is on!!

Oh yeah! Hurry, tune in!!

Hello and welcome back to tamagotchi idol!!! Today is the group round! Our contestants will be put into groups and perform in front of the judges!

This sounds hard!

The groups will have ten minutes to get to know each other and prepare their song.

Only ten minutes?!! That's crazy!

Let's see how our first group is doing!

Yeah okay so I la.

wut is la

haha i bet it's cheeesecakkes

You guys are idiots.

mehj

IT'S TIME TO GO

Geez!!! That was a fast ten minutes!

Did they even practice their song?

This isn't good...

Hello group one. What are you going to sing?

Well we will sing-

CHHEESECAKKEs.

What? No we're singing-

Okay go ahead good luck.

Okay soo once i had a cheesecaaaaake

AND THEN IT DIED OUEHFf

JING A BONGUD

LA SOLO!!!!!! Llalalallala alALAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALA!

cakecheese haha

ARE YOU DONE

sigh. yes. i might as well go pack up my bags now.

No! Mikan can't leave!

We'll have to see what the judges think..

I think you mean everyone else can go pack up their bags. Your la solo was amazing!

So... you're saying...

Yes! Everyone but you is going home!

YES!!! :D

ugh come on guys let's go get a cheesecake.

We'll see you next time on Noodle's Log! Au revoir little biscuits!

Thanks to Tamacass and tamastar133 for the awesome comments! You guys made my day! :D

Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry for not posting for a while. :p

Um so updates. yeah... I kind of gave up on the LIFE app. I can't run it with school going on since there's no good way to pause or put it to sleep. So basically I probably won't be running it again till summer since it's kind of hard to run it with school without the tama dying or turning into a bad care character. For the record though, Pickle did evolve into an adult. He was a tarakotchi. A pink. Tarakotchi. With red lips. It was hilarious.

Jade is a mimitchi.

Nemo is going to get married right now!

Aww! You're getting married on valentine's day! How romantic!

bluh. I don't want to get married anyway.

Well too bad you're going to.

WHAT

NO DON'T PRESS THE BUTTONS

HELp

I'M WALKING TO THE DATING PLACE

HELP

SOME FORCE IS MIND CONTROLLING MY LEGS

AUGH

OH LOOK SOME HOT GIRLS
wow. just wow.

HM YES I WOULD LIKE TO MARRY THE GIRAGIRATCHI SMOOCHE

aww! what a cute couple!

HERE IS A GIANT PINK RING THAT IS BIGGER THAN YOU

OH LOOK AN EGG

IT'S A BOY

yes! i've had way too many girls lately.

LET'S PLAY BALL

OW YOU HIT ME SON WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

ANYWAY I'M LEAVING BYE

NEMO OUT

Bye Nemo!

AUGH I'M ALONE WHAT HELP WHERE'S DADDY

Aww!!! It's a little baby!! He's sooooo cute! <3

FEED ME AUGH

You seem to like saying augh.

YES NOW FEED ME

Okay, jeez!

Hm.. he needs a name.

You can name him, Jade.

Really?! Oh... hmmm... this is hard...

I'm probably going to get a stupid name like grilled cheese or something.

You shall be called Ketchup!

Oh come on! Couldn't I at least be mayonnaise or something?

Nope. That's what Jade named you! Now, everyone say bye.

Bye! NOW GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND FEED ME

NO

Happy Valentine's Day everyone~! :wub:

Thanks to tamaninjacat for the comment! Your log is awesome too! :3 Also thanks to tamastar133 for liking posts!

Sorry for not posting for uh.. a week. o-o; just school. enough said. Anywaaay

Jade got married and had a son, Adam. He is a hashitamatchi.

Ketchup (wow I forgot that was his name haha) is a mametchi. He might get married tomorrow or something.

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

What is it now?

we hate our lives

Why? I take good care of you! You even get to ride around in a crocheted tama pouch! Consider yourself lucky!

i hate my name

Still?!

i look like a potato

um yeah you kind of do

that was rude. bad noodle.

*throws pillow at noodle*

ow! That would have hurt if it was bigger than a cheese-it. Which it's not. So. Not ow.

Noodle you're so laaammmeee

I'm sorry. Isn't Tamagotchi Idol on or something?

no it's canceled because of the tama olympics.

Why don't you watch that then?

sports is laaammmme

What isn't lame, in your opnion?

i don't know. sparkles?

Sparkles.

sparkles.

sparkles.

what are you guys doing.

SPARKLES

SPARKLES

SPARKLES

GLITTER

GLITTER

why are you chanting

SPARKLES
GLITTER

China+Glaze+-+Glitter+All+The+Way-2.jpg

SPARKLES

gliter-brilho-gabby-gabbyesteva-blog-moda-fashion-roupas-acessorios-girls-shoes-sapatos-make-up-32.jpg

GLITTER

yeah you guys go ahead and do your weird manly glitter ritual i'll just go and browse the interweb. yeah. bye.

Hello friends!

I started up my v6 whose name is Karkat and he is a kuchitamatchi.

My iDL is Ella, who is a pineapple.

I don't have much time, so just say something guys

BLUH

hfkjg

I'm sorry this update sucks but hopefully there will be a better one in the near future!!

Thanks to Izzy429M for your comment! Also thanks for 14,999 views!! We're almost to 15,000 wow o-o

Karkat is a kikitchi. I'm ignoring him right now so I can hopefully get something other than a mametchi/kuromametchi.

Ella is lovelitchi, which doesn't make sense since I neglected her a whole lot this weekend. Oh well. I'm considering trying to get a P's soon so I can start getting connection characters because I'm running out of characters I haven't gotten on my iDL before.

Noodle wassup

I'm mad because my sister used my sims 3 seasons game code without asking me and now I can't get the bonus wall stencil content which is really cool. ;-; Also I had to write a five paragraph essay about shield volcanoes. And people at school are annoying when you have to work in partners. This girl painted her nails while we were supposed to be doing math. uGH

I said wassup not tell me about your problems.

I'm sorry for ranting. :unsure: Just had to get that out there.

Soooooo anyway I'm a monkey and I don't have any bananas WHAT IS THIS

This is your father took all of his money with him and left you with nothing like any caring father would.

DAD YOU SUCK

Respect your elders Karkat!

I DON'T CARE

You should... or they'll come back and yell at you!
Yeah right. Anyway I play a keyboard which is pretty cool I guess but my toy is this square that says bandai on it. It's just a huge block of advertising. WHAT THE HECK IS FUN ABOUT ADVERTISING

Well when you play with it there's hearts which means it's your favorite toy soooo

You just wanted something to complain about didn't you.

NO THAT IS A LIE THOSE ARE HEARTS OF FALSENESS AND DECEPTION

Yeah uh huh

bluh.
*flash of really cool light or something*

:wacko:

Donald?!

Dad??!

yo i heard you were not respecting your elders

Haha I told you Karkat!!
No one cares Ella!

whoa hold on karkat? really noodle? what kind of name is that? a cat in car? and you didn't even spell it right?

*headdesk* -_-

yeah anyway i guess i'm supposed to yell at you like a howler or something but since i don't feel like yelling and i can't explode i'm just gonna leave

What?? Wait come back you have to punish my mean ugly brother!

Bye dad!!! Wait did you just call me ugly

*vanishes or something*

Yeah so whatcha gonna do about it?

I'm gonna- you know what I'm too lazy to fight or defend myself or anything

yeah me too actually

Wow we're pathetic.

Yes we are.

Are you calling me pathetic- wait nevermind i don't feel like ranting

good. anyway, thanks for reading (and sorry for my lame ranting)! please leave comments or whatever and we'll see you next time!

EDIT: it did the thing where it screwed up the colors why

Happy Pi Day!!!

Have this doodle I did with my tablet (it looks bad ugh) :p

Sorry for not updating in... 10 days. ^_^ ; Sorry! I am now officially on spring break! Buut I'm going to California on Sunday and won't be back til Thursday so I decided to do a poll thing for you guys! Remember a long time ago when I made some banners and you guys voted for which one you'd like to see in my signature? Well, I'm doing that again since I'm tired of the old one!

Only two choices this time, I think the last one had three but oh well

Choice One!

(i like this one better vote for it jk :p )

Choice Two!

So choose one and drop it in my PM box or in the comments (I'm pretty sure that would be okay but I know there's rules and stuff for that so) and the winner will be announced on Friday!

Actual Updates Finally Wow

Karkat got married and had a boy, who I shall name Bach. I'm thinking of actually trying to stick to a music theme with my music star for once (no more homestuck names).

Ella is still here because I don't have the energy to get her married. Maybe tomorrow..

Okay what is pi because you didn't spell it right it's pie

You're silly, Karkat. It's pi as in the number!

How many pies do I get because I am hungry.

No!!! It's 3.14!

3.14 pies? How am I going to get .14 of a pie? That sounds pretty tiny to me

Ugh!! Noodle? Can you try to explain it to him?

Sure. https://www.piday.org/million/

I get a million pies? YES!

*facepalm*

Hello!

Karkat is still here. He should be leaving tonight, I think.

Ella just got married and had a girl, Rebecca.

I am currently trying to get some new downloads while logging in between failing. This usb irda hates me I swear

Ugh Noodle!! Why are you going to some random option under connection instead of feeding me?!

Beeecause downloads give you cool new stuff and I'm getting kind of bored with my iDL.

You're lucky. I wish I had downloads.

All you had was tamatown, which is now gone. ._.

Yeah. I never even went there.

It was gone years ago actually. Anyway, I got at a good angle and I transferred everything! yay!

Now can you feed me?

Yes. *feeds Rebecca*

So what's all this cool stuff you were talking about?

Well some of it you can't use yet since they're clothes (i got a sailor uniform ahhh) but there's um.. a cheese wheel!

A cheese wheel.

A cheese wheel?

Yeah. I was scrolling through the downloads on gotchiworld and I saw a cheese wheel.

why

why not?

Really? I was starved for a CHEESE WHEEL?!
you can eat the cheese wheel if you want

Okay shoosh Rebecca here's what we'll do. We'll eat lunch and then I'll take you out to lunch at your little restaurant and you can get a cheese wheel or whatever you want. Then we'll go to the interior decorator and you can pick one of the new living rooms I downloaded. And after that we can go to tama depa and you can get some seeds and new items.

YES YAY YESYASY THANKS NOODLE LET'S GO RIGHT NOW

Wait! I want to eat my leftover sweet and sour chicken first!

Thanks for reading! We'll see you on Friday! I am bringing my tamas with me so stuff shall happen (evolutions, etc.). I might also try to figure out how to take tama pictures on my new camera so we might have photos again! If I do figure it out there might be one more post with Rebecca's shopping spree so stay tuned! Also don't forget to vote for which Log Banner you like better! See you! :lol:

EDIT: sorry, I couldn't figure out how to get good pictures so I'll have to play around with that a little more. byes!

Since this said comments okay, I would like to say that I've been watching your log for a bit now, and I just want to say its probably my favourite out of them all! It's really long, interesting, and never gets boring like a few I know xD but thanks for keeping this log, it's amazing to say the least!

Well that's about it, thank you!

Thanks to Dreamtalia for the awesome comments!! Also thanks to kuchipatchi.is.blue55 and tamaninjacat for voting in our banner poll! Also thanks for 16 followers (when did that even happen xD)

As you can see, the first banner won 2 to 0. I fought with it getting the right size for a while, so I added one more character since it looked kind of empty (hope you don't mind). So yeah that's up now. As for the tamas...

Bach (v6) is a tosakatchi. (for those who don't know he looks like this:
Tosakatchi-tamagotch-channel.gif
)

His band is called Banana and their genre is classical music. The band consists of Bach on violin, Lisa the maskitchi on harp, and Toby the dorotchi on piano. They have not gotten pro debut yet.

Rebecca (iDL) is a nachuratchi (
Nachuratch.png
) I've had her before but I really like her so it's okay. She's also wearing a cute little raincoat that I downloaded.

Noodle you are a liar! You said you would update on Friday! And look! Now it's Sunday!

I'm sorry I was tired from my trip. ;o;

The trip sucked anyway! All you did was pause me!

Yeah! And put me to sleep!

Sorry! But I didn't want you to fall and die or get stepped on or something at the beach or Knott's Berry Farm.

I want to fall! I want to be adventurous!
*throws cowpickle at Bach*

AGHG HOLY HANATCHI WHAT IS THAT

Adventurous, you say... <_<

I was startled. Hmph.

No, you were scared.

Startled is different than scared, okay!?

Um, look at this picture

What!? When did you take that?

Just now. I have a camera on my head, remember? I can take a photo wheenevveeerrr i wannnntt

Delete it!!!

Nope! This is going all over Tamabook!

No no no no!!!
"Bach is a total scaredy nyatchi! LOL!"

Don't you dare post that!
Posted to all of my 1,426 friends!!
NOOOO

Thanks to kuchipatchi.is.blue55, tamagotchialice, and tamaninjacat for liking our last post!

Sorry for not replying for a while, I've been busy with school. =_= Next week is standardized testing too ugh. But I don't get homework that week so maybe I will try to update!

I stopped running my v6 and started up my tama-go, whose name is Leonard. He is a mattaritchi (toddler). I think I'm planning to turn him into an oldie when he grows up (i've never had an oldie before what) and then get him married with my sister's tama-go who will also be an oldie so I can get the special character! (I think it's either Ms.Perfect or Oyajitchi? I have to do some research.) So yeah that's what I'll do for him.

My iDL is Pudding Pie, a kuchipatchi. I really want to unlock some new icons so I really need to get some different characters so I'll try to do that but I always get the wrong toddler and that screws it up. (If anyone has any tips on getting the toddler you want feel free to leave a comment or PM me!)

WHY DID YOU NAME ME PUDDING PIE I HATE MY LIFE

Because my mom was making a pudding pie today that we have yet to eat and you didn't have a name! Now shush so I can do the special thing!

What special thing?

Shush!

The special thing is....

~PHOTOS~

Yes, I did some fiddling around with my camera and was able to take some tama pics! 15, to be exact! So, this'll be a 2 part post. I will allow Leonard and Pudding Pie to do a commentary. So, enjoy! (I apologize for my fingers I was too lazy to crop)

Here's Leonard!

Look it's me! I'm amazing!

You need braces.

SHUT UP

Remember how I got a violetchi figure for my birthday? And how I'd said I'd give you guys a tour of it?

NOOO

That's because that was in December and you were not alive!

SO I WAS DEAD

No! You just weren't alive!
SOOOO THAT MEANS DEAD

No!

WHAT

Nevermind. Just. Nevermind. Anyway yeah I'll give you a tour of what you get with it. The faceplate on my tama-go is the one that comes with the violetchi figure, by the way.

So to go visit violetchi you hop in this carriage thing carried by a majestic deer or something.

Pffft. So girly.

WELL IF I COULD HOP ON A MOTORCYCLE PAINTED WITH FLAMES AND CARRIED BY A DRAGON I WOULD OKAY

Actually, he was super excited to go on the flowery carriage. :rolleyes:

Hehehehhehehhe

YOU LIE PEASANT

Moving on, here's violetchi. Leonard totally had a crush on her.

DID NOT

You get two games with the violetchi figure, and this one is ping pong. You basically hit it back and forth between a wall.

Yeah Leonard, you're so lame you play ping pong with the wall.

why must you hate me

And here's the other game, manhole, which was originally on the v4.5. You click the buttons for each of the holes and collect hearts and point bags and avoid snakes.

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOUR FACE

WELL YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED TOO IF A PYTHON CAME FLYING OUT OF A HOLE IN THE GROUND

The other thing that you get with this figure is a flower shop, which you can buy plants and stuff at (items finally!). Here he is using the wildflower item and frolicking with violetchi.

What's a frolic.

Your mom!

My mom is a frolic?

*facepalm* wait I don't have hands *headdesk* wait i don't really have a head *bodydesk* nailed it

And here he is using a few of the other plant items.

Leonard likes flowers hehe

staaph

Behold. Jerry Beans.

ALSO BEHOLD MY SWAG

(continued next post)

I welcome you back to our magestical log.

What's magestical?

ME

No what's the definition of magestical?

IT'S MAGICAL AND MAJESTIC GOSH

that's magestical but anywaaay

A closeup.

do you like my hat bros

It's dumb.

EXCUSE ME YOU DO NOT INSULT THE HAT DO YOU HEAR ME YOU DO NOT

And finally Pudding Pie planted a citrus seed, which I downloaded a little while ago. I'll try to take a pic tomorrow of what comes out of it.

Pudding Pie likes gardening hehe

shut up.

Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed our photo filled post! Say bye guys!

BYE BROS MWAH

BYYYEE

Thanks to tamaninjacat for liking our last post!!

Leonard is now an oldie thanks to my accidentally-on-purpose leaving him unpaused while I was at school! Woo. My sister's tama is not an oldie yet. It'll probably take a little longer since she had violetchi, which is perfect care, while I had gozarutchi, which is, of course, horrible care.

Pudding Pie got married (yes there shall be photos of the wedding) and had a girl, who is nameeed Cream Puff (i literally just came up with that name right now). I think maybe I'll do food related names with my iDL for a while. Anyway, she is currently a paletchi.

Photoooss with commentary from annoying amazingly fabulous tamagotchis!!

You had an error in your sentence. I fixed it for you. :3

Yeah, thanks. <_<

It's Leonard! With the creepy Easter Bunny in the background watching his every move.

That guy creeps me out. He's always asking me if I want a Peep!

Why don't you say yes? Peeps are good!

WOULD YOU TRUST A RANDOM BUNNY WHO SHOWED UP IN YOUR HOUSE ONE DAY TO GIVE YOU A PEEP NO I DIDN'T THINK SO

Closeup of Leonard! I actually think he's kind of cute.

Aww thanks *blushes*

He is so not cute! He's just old and bald and wrinkly.

EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY ARE YOU NOT RESPECTING YOUR ACTUALLY ELDERS

Moving on to the iDL, here's Pudding Pie before he went to get married! (sorry this picture looks weird, don't know why)

What a fine young man.

Pfft daddy is wearing a pink tuxedo. Laaamme

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT RESPECTING YOUR ELDERS

Three lovely ladies presented themselves at the date place. Who shall he choose?

Ooh this is just like a soap opera!

You watch soap operas?

No what are you talking about :rolleyes:

He chooses lovelitchi.

EWW

Yes! I totally shipped them!

You what?

What huh nothing

He proposed to her...

Oooh that's a pretty ring!

and Cream Puff was born!

Here she is as a baby.