The Christmas Hatching.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 10 days to go (for me at anayway)!

TAMAGIRL, you should PM the people who have joined and see if they are still going to participate :D

I'll hatch! I'll post what I'll use a bit later; we're going to get batteries tomorrow ;)

BTW: What's 11 AM UK time for US Central time?

Cecib :D

I will join using ether a mothra tama or an angelgotchi

Just 10 days to go (for me at anayway)!
TAMAGIRL, you should PM the people who have joined and see if they are still going to participate :p
I'll get to that right away.

Cecib, just hatch at 11am where you are.

I may switch Tamagotchis because I don't think my Silver V4 will make it in Time and I don't want to reset it.

Wow Cakey! It's nice to have some Rare Tamagotchis Hatching.

Guess what? I won the 12 days of christmas contest ^^; I'm Sure my Music star will be here by them =D so I'll enter! Yayy!

Hey =| your signature say 12 days before christmas o_O We have 10 days...

Uh oh! Just got a pm from Admin. he won't be mailing the Tamagotchis till after christmas D=

I do have a Music STar that is already started. I'm not going to restart it though.

I also have a brand new music star in a box. I don't know if im going to give it to my friend or not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill probably use the music star im geting for christmas! (if you want to know how i know that go to my log its the one that says it looks like yogert!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided!

I'll be hatching a v3.

Cecib :ichigotchi:

Ok everyone.

Note: Don't look at my siggy. It's always wrong.

That's too bad TamaLove754. I'm hunting for a Music Star now. It's not out in the UK I don't think.

V3? Ok Cecib.

i will join! i am hoping to get a v5 for x-mas so if i do i will start it up.

I may hatch my new V5 Familitchi when I get it on Christmas Day, would it be OK to do that?

Thank you to everyone who has PMed me. If you haven't, please do so.

I need to know.

Of course you can join Ronaldo.

I might get a V1 for Christmas so if I do and I am allowed to open some presents(and get to it) before Dinner, then I'll hatch that.

Lots of People are hatching with the Tamagotchis they are getting for Christmas.

Just remember to hatch at 11:00am where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back