The Cleveland Show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! I saw it on TV while I was watching American Dad. Seth Macfarlane is really putting up shows.

Still, I think his group has been running out of jokes. It probably won't be as funny. But it'd be nice to watching something new. I always enjoy his shows.

I personally never found the regular Family Guy to be funny, except for maybe one or two episodes.

I predict that this will be total crap.

Remember cleveland from Family Guy , of course you do.HES GETTING HIS OWN SHOW!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT-sNBKpDEo&feature=channel

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yep its true. :eek: :D B)

This Fall.

And where the @!#$ did he get that fat kid?
The fat kid is Cleveland Jr. He even says so in the trailer.

I think it will fail.

I think Seth did a good job with Family Guy, but the shows afterwards seemed to fail. I thought American Dad was ridiculous, and this looks failish :/

Family Guy is awesome.

This looks ok.

American Dad isn't funny. At all.

The fat kid is Cleveland Jr. He even says so in the trailer.

I think it will fail.

I think Seth did a good job with Family Guy, but the shows afterwards seemed to fail. I thought American Dad was ridiculous, and this looks failish :/
i meant where did he come from because he just popped up out of the blue.

did they just add him in?

i meant where did he come from because he just popped up out of the blue.did they just add him in?
Do you even watch the show? O_O Cleveland Jr. Is his SON he's been his son since the series began. He just got really fat.

It doesn't look too interesting but I'll probably watch it anyway since I have no life I'm such a fan of Seth McFarlane.

Besides I've been waiting for something new from the same old, same old Fox Sunday.

Do you even watch the show? O_O Cleveland Jr. Is his SON he's been his son since the series began. He just got really fat.
I'm Mini Cleveland! I'm Tiger Woods. Yaaaaay!

Why did he suddenly get fat? I liked the hyperactive thin Mini Cleveland.

Out of any of the characters to give a show. Why Cleveland?

Why not Stewie and Brian..

Now that I think about it a little, I kinda find it easier to picture a Family Guy without Cleveland. Think about it. In order to have a spin-off, you either need to end the previous show or take a character out.

So why not use a character who isn't too popular so you can expand on him?

When my mom heard of this, she said something along the lines of, "Why didn't they choose someone like Quagmire?"

Me: "Can you really picture a Family Guy without Quagmire."

And she said no, she couldn't.

Based on Cleveland's character, I think he'll be able to hold his own.

Latest posts

Back