The Clique

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I hate it. One of the worst things I've ever read.

By the way, I have read some of it. I'm not just saying I don't like it because I feel like it.

I'm at a half & half when it comes to this question.

The Clique is an okay series but it is not the best.

It's message that popular girls might not be as confident as they put themselves off to be is a great one.

However there are a good amount of authors who can write better than Lisi Harrison.

In fact, I mostly consider The Clique as a guilty pleasure.

Something about the stupidity of these characters just draws me in.

By the way, did you hear Lisi is making a Clique prequel?

I like "The Clique" books. I have only read the first one, though.

Like others have said, I'm not too big on the whole "popular mean girls" theme, but I find it interesting to read about. I'm a total good girl and wouldn't ever dream of hurting or humilating anyone just for the heck of it. No. I just find the books interesting because I think it's just plain crazy how mean and self-centered that the girls act.

My favorite character is Massie Block, because it fascinates me how "put together" she seems to think that she is yet she's a total mess.

So, I guess you could say that I like the books but hate the characters :furawatchi: .

I tried to read the first one, and I hated it with all that I am.No.

Just no.
Really becca? worse than Twilight? I thought you despised that more XD

But I haven't read the clique series. I may, but I doubt it :furawatchi:

I read the Clique books, and I love them. My favorite character will have to be Dylan Marvil, for many reasons. A few are she has a famous mom, who gets her a date in one of the books. Dylan also isn't afraid to be herself around boys, like the other clique girls. The other Clique girls don't eat, or do anything around boys but try to impress them by being somebody they aren't. But Dylan isn't afraid to eat infront of boys, and she isn't afraid to be herself.

Uh, it's probably better to read them in order. It is with like every series, it just makes the books easier to understand.

But Bratfest at Tiffanies isn't the worst one to start with though.

Latest posts

Back