The Crazy Sentence Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
I recently invented a cool new game, The Crazy Sentence Game! What you do:

1. Go to Google Translate and type in a random sentence, like "I am Dolphin Girl and I love Tamas. I used to be addicted, but not anymore" or something.

2. Translate your sentence into Japanese. Then put the Japanese text that comes up onto your Copy and Paste.

3. Copy and Paste the Japanese text and translate it into English. You will come up with something HILARIOUS that doesn't make sense!

4. Post the funny sentence on your TamaTalk post in this topic!

When I entered "I am Dolphin Girl and I love Tamas. I used to be addicted, but not anymore", I got "My girl and I love dolphins Tamas. I'm over it, was addicted to." LOL.

HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Original: I'm not sure what kind of sentence to write. Hopefully this will do.

Outcome: I do not know what kind of sentence to write anything. Hopefully this done

somewhat close... ?

LOL I didn't use Japanese becuase it acted up so i used french

original sentence: I hope i get a perfect care character on my tama

outcome: I hope to have the character of the perfect care of my tama

I'll try another sentence

original sentence: I am bored so i'm surfing the internet, hoping I'll find something interesting to pass the time.

outcome: I miss when I'm surfing the internet, hoping I'll find something interesting to pass the time.

XDDDDDDDD

Urm... that's only becuse they cahnge where they put the noun,verbs,etc.

Like poisson rouge means red fish(gold fish) But when you transalate normaly, it becomes fish red.

Original: There is a song that is very addicting, but I cant say it or else the translation wont be in Japanese characters, it will be in English.

Translated: There are songs that are very addictive, I cannot say it any other translation or Japanese characters are wont to display it in English.

Ummm... lets try again

Original: Tamagotchis are fun because pumpkin pie is tasty and grass is a light or dark green. I am RANDOM!

Translated: Pumpkin pie is so delicious, light and dark green grass is a Tamagotchi is fun. I'm random!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Original sentence: Eat cheese under bridges, it wards away trolls

Outcome:Eat cheese under the bridge, troll it away Words

and also

Original sentence: I love listening to overrated bands like Fall Out Boy

Outcome:I love listening to bands like Fall overestimation

I don't know why some people's sentences aren't coming out :huh:

Is anyone failing to translate into Japanese? Are you not using Google Translate? Does anyone know why sentences aren't turning out? The main flaw I see is that the beginnigs of the sentences are not at all muddled.

who stole the last chocolate chip cookie from my cookie jar?

Becomes...

Who stole the last chocolate tip cookie from my cookie case?

I did another one, but the internet stopped working and the whole translation thing refreshed the page every ten seconds :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back