The Creeper Game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh with the creeper but stick a spear in his neck making it bleeding dead...

I throw a fake tamagotchi at the creeper hich happens to be a bomb...

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oups... too big bomb

I destroy the music box and throw a real tone of hot dogs on creeper with a track! then I smash it with a train!!!!!

Scream at it while pelting it with hot dogs & buckets of water, then dress it up in a wedding dress to falcon punch it. Then sit back & laugh at it's ugliness XD

I play music in a jukebox then, take out the disc, and throw it at the creeper's face.

I throw a sheep on the creeper and thne lock it in the deepest dungeon with lava!!!!!!!!

I split a huge bucket of lava on it and then lock it in a room while letting just a small opening from where the lava comes in...

swiming in lava... oh... -_- poor creeper...

Then I split oil around this dungeon and other chemical stuff and leave with a plane cause it's gonna make a booooomm... and then I throw a match and then.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\______________________________ dead_line___________________________________________________________________________

Ok! I use a tamagotchi to distract creeper while throwing it into a toxic pool with piranhas!!!![is this word right?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back