the crime and punishment game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porygonlord

Reaction score
in this game the first person(me) will say a crime. then the next prson decides what my punishment is.and dont go you go to jail. i steal somthing. say what you stole at least. you could also say things like what contouruy whatever really. and say were they went to jail how long the scentence was. and they could of course go to get executed.

and make sure you put A crime after your post

i steal a pieeeeee! (couldnt help myself)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ They're not really the same thing. In yours, you choose if they are guily or innocent. In this one you choose how they are punished.

The pie you stole will be shoved in your face!

Crime: I took Ryan Ross hostage. (xDD)

[SIZE=8pt] You will sit on the pie you stole and then eat it and pay $100 million for it![/SIZE]

I broke all the glass windows in my neighborhood!

For your punishment, and old lady will come out of her house and angrily shake your fist at you as you run off and she'll say "you rotten kid!" xD

I stole a puppy from the pet store. (oh my cuteness!)

The puppy will grow into a vicious dog and rip your face off, teaching you never to steal cute puppies

I killed my neihbor

[SIZE=8pt]Your punishment will be your neighbor's ghost will haunt you for the rest of your life![/SIZE]

I stole a cookie from the cookie jar!

You will do 500 hours of cashier-ing for the place you stole from and not get paid for it.

I stabbed someone with my hockey stick. (MY COMPOSITE GOALIES TICK OF EPICNESS! That is. xD)

[SIZE=8pt]The dairy fairy will haunt you forever until you puke up the cheese and return it![/SIZE]

I pushed someone off of a 30 story building!

[SIZE=8pt]You will have to pay all of our Internet bills for the rest of your life![/SIZE]

I got smart with the cops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back