The Ctrl V game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day Mametchi was in the melody cafe and he was bored as he looked over his inventions. Oddly enough, he felt a little bit horny for some reason, since he was thinking about Himespetchi, who he hasn't seen for months

• me: i want to draw but i dont know what to draw

me: i dont want to draw any dang ropes though
me: ...
me: *draws junko*
me: oh

31.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've discussed this with a few people earlier, but I'd like the Tamagotchi Friends website to be a bit more sophisticated. The previous TamaTown/Music-City was poor quality, people could log on as a character without even having a Tama-Go. Whether this is going to be a promotional site or a virtual world, I don't know - but I'd like the site to have something special and more secure, so only owners of the Tamagotchi Friends can access the perks of the site.

As for the Tamagotchi itself; I'd like it to still be able to connect with the previous TMGCs, the V6 and Tama-Go, because I have both of them. I'd also like it to keep Mametchi as a perfect adult, since he's been the mascot (with Memetchi and Kuchipatchi), on the previous versions. Some new abilities like being able to grow a plant will be great too, I've always wanted to do things like this on an American/European Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back