The cutest chick pix you will EVER see!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
-faint- Those are so adorable! Why did you get them though? I am confused.

Thanks! hehe I can't stop watching them cause they're so cute! xD

I got them from www.idealpoultry.com You just place an order, and when all your chicks hatch, they send them in the mail. It feels like Christmas when they arrive at the Post Office and you go to pick them up. :(

I got these chicks because I'm raising chickens and ducks mainly for pets and also I will sell their eggs. I just love pet poultry, they are so much more fun than you might expect! These tiny chicks will turn out to be less than a pound each at maturity, they are purely ornamental pets. Gorgeous little birds. AND...they will lay tiny little eggs! :D

Oh. That sounds so cool! You have ducks?! Awesome!

You have to take more pictures.

What are they living in? A pen, or a box?

Meep. I ask a lot of questions.

No, I love questions about my birds! :(

I'm going to be taking a whole lot of pictures as my little ones grow. You guys will probably be nagging me to stop after a while. :D lol

It depends on how old they are. These youngest ones are living in Rubbermaid tubs specially set up with heat lamps in my bedroom. They have to be kept at 95 degrees for their first week of life, dropping 5 degrees coolor every week after that. They are very delicate, and must be raised inside. My big chickens are moving out to their lovely chicken coop and enclosed yard in my backyard this weekend. I hate to put them outside, but I must. They aretoo big to be comfortable indoors anymore! o.o

My big ducks and geese are moving out to their coop and enclosed yard in my bacyard this weekend as well. The young ones are also living in Rubbermaid tubs with heat like the chicks in my room until they get big enough to go outside too. :D

OMG They're adorable!!!~!!~!~!! ^-^ I wanna take 'em home..

I should try raising chicks...

Thanks! hehe I can't stop watching them cause they're so cute! xD
I got them from www.idealpoultry.com You just place an order, and when all your chicks hatch, they send them in the mail. It feels like Christmas when they arrive at the Post Office and you go to pick them up. ;)

I got these chicks because I'm raising chickens and ducks mainly for pets and also I will sell their eggs. I just love pet poultry, they are so much more fun than you might expect! These tiny chicks will turn out to be less than a pound each at maturity, they are purely ornamental pets. Gorgeous little birds. AND...they will lay tiny little eggs! :D
Cool! I wanna do that..

Chicks in the mail? Eeep. o_O;; I can imagine that their shipping box reads, "Fragile! Handle with care!!" xP

Aww, they're sooo adorable!! ^^;;

So how many chicks/ducks/other poultry pets do you have? Do you name them?

=3

OMG They're adorable!!!~!!~!~!! ^-^ I wanna take 'em home.. 

I should try raising chicks...
Me too! I ♥ baby animals! Hope you have fun raising baby chickens and ducks!

-Temari Nara

I'm glad you guys like the pics! I keep looking at them myself and going "awwwww" hehe

I do have other chickens and ducks and geese. And they are all named. The only ones that aren't named yet are the little guys in these pictures. I guarantee they will have names by tomorrow. ;)

I have 23 regular sized chickens of various ages. Their names are(this is going to look crazy!!): Sparrow, Nightshade, Fleckerel, Butterbean, Ruby, Lucy, Storm, Vera, Simone, Marigold, Pickle, Pepper, Maggie May, Rizzo, Carmen, Greta, Daphne, Delilah, JieJie, Zorro, Don Quixote, Casanova, and Valentino.

I have 12 ducks and their names are: Admiral, Truffle, Cinnamon, Sage, Petal, Poppy, Violet, Orchid, Lotus, Hyacinth, Jasmine, Lily. They are all various ages, from the ones in the pics I posted above to nearly fully grown. 7 of them have cute poofs of feathers/fluff on their heads. Some poofs asre HUGE! :D

My 2 White Chinese Geese are named Chinese names for their heritage. Their names are TanTan(chit chat) and DaPengyou(big friend). They are only young but they already weight nearly 10 pounds. They're GIGANTIC and still have 3 more pounds to put on. Great birds!

Awww, they're sooooo cute! Now I want to start raising chicks of my own, just so I could stare at 'em and "awwww" the whole day. ;) Ohhh, they were so cute. :D

That is awesome!!

I would like to do that also, but I have gerbils ad my parents wouldn't let me.

What do they eat? Seed?

CCCCCUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love chicks there soo cool

I was sooooooo close to geting 12 chicks but my aunt checked with my mom and she sayed no > :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back