The Dead Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's name was Miku. Miku's parents were a :angry: named Sonic and a :) named Lucy. Sonic and Lucy were sadder then anyone in the world had ever been.

One day they went to the funeral where a huge battle between good and evil broke out. Miku's body was taken by good and Miku's parents tagged along.

(Miku is a girl)

Then Lucy's killer shot Miku.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Lucy's killer shot Miku.
*~Tamagotchi~*
Police officer ;) helmet said "I am going to find out who the killer is if its the last thing I do".

so days later he had a list of suspects.

jim the :lol:

sam the :blink:

mark the :wub:

fred the :)

thats them

so days later he had a list of suspects.
jim the ;)

sam the :eek:

mark the :)

fred the :D

thats them
So :ph34r: said "I will firstly interview :) .

5 hours later............

:ph34r: said " :) can you tell what you were doing On the 12th of September at 1:00am and on 12th September at 3:30am.

:wacko: said " I did not do it Sir but I know the killer hes my friend".

:ph34r: said"ok then who is the killer?'

:wacko: said" I can't tell you coz he will kill me". But I'll give you a clue...........

So :lol: said "I will firstly interview :furawatchi: .
5 hours later............

:ph34r: said " :lol: can you tell what you were doing On the 12th of September at 1:00am and on 12th September at 3:30am.

;) said " I did not do it Sir but I know the killer hes my friend".

:ph34r: said"ok then who is the killer?'

:D said" I can't tell you coz he will kill me". But I'll give you a clue...........
the clue is that he's smart and very sneaky. very clever. Thats all I can say officer. Thank you :ph34r: jim, for all your help.

"Your welcome! *mumbles to himself, "I am so good at lying! I wouldn't want to be cought in jail because it was me!"

So then the officer went to :blink: sam's house and knocked on the door.

"hi officer :ph34r: ! What can I do for you?

officer :ph34r: said, "someone killed Miku and I'm interviewing everyone to see who did it.

so the officer :ph34r: walked in and sat down on the couch next to sam...

he asked her who it was and she said.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back