The E.N.D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyoka

Reaction score
Hi Hi!My old account,.:Rawry:.Will be not running for a while.So,heres me!

Name:Elizabeth also known as Bethy,Eliza,Lizzie,Lizzy,Lizzi,Betha,and Abop.<<<Only when I pretend not to listen.(I do that alot!)

Likes:Code Lyoko,Pokemon,Chowder,SouthPark,The Goodies,The young ones,The Simpsons,And watching people die.Well I dont always think its funny.Sometimes I fake cry.Continueing...Zelda,Animals,TwilightSaga,Tamagotchi's,And Music by The Veronica's,Nickelbak,Green Day LinkinPark,Fall Out Boy and P!nk!!!And Stan Walker and Fergie And the blackeyed pea's and the person who sings the llama song,and the cupcake song.And...Alot more Oh I forgot FTW

Dislikes:Spiders...Well big ones like trantula's.People screaming into my ear.eople screaming int my ears while carrying scissors.And then "accidently" cut my ear off!It can happen.

Im Sarcastic,Clumsy,My friends think Im funny,And Im a Chatter box.I hope I make some new friends too!

Welcome, hope you enjoy your new account. I recognize your old username from another forum post.

When I saw your topic tittle, I immediantly thought of the Black Eyed Peas, xD.

I lurve the blackeyed pea's....Thanks for noticing xD I mthought no one would guess!

Latest posts

Back