The Elite 16

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah mooched around the main island. "Hello!" A blue sparkle caught her eye. She dug at the spot and found a WaterStone. "YES! Wish, go!" Wish popped out of her pokéball. Sarah handed the WaterStone to the Eevee who took it and evolved.

Cypher was all packed and ready to go. He sat on his bed and looked at Zoe. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." Zoë lied, picking up her bag. "How are you getting to your island?"

"I guess by boat." Cypher shrugged, frowning. He could tell Zoe was lying, but didn't want to say. "You sure you're okay?"

"I'll probably fly. An advantage of dragons." Zoë smiled, before sighing. "I swear, I'm fine."

"Come on Z, talk to me about it." Cypher said. "Is it about the whole Darkrai thing, or something else?"

Zoë sighed. "Well, yeah, but... I'm scared I'm gonna be a rubbish Elite member."

"Well they picked you out of hundreds of Dragon trainers. I'm sure you'll be fine." Cypher said.

"True, but still... they might have seen me win a battle that was a fluke! I could and probably will be rubbish!"

"You need to have confidence in yourself." Cypher told Zoe. "Don't worry Z, I believe in you. I'm sure you'll be a amazing Elite 16 member."

"Thanks, Cypher." Zoë smiled, opening the door of their room and stepping out into the hallway. "I'm sure you will be too!"

Seeing Cypher and Zoë, Sarah gave a sigh of relief. "OHMYGOSHI'MSOHAPPYTOSEEYOUGUYS!" Sarah run up to them.

Zoë jumped when Sarah shouted, but quickly recovered, smiling as if nothing had just happened. "Hey there... Sarah? Sorry, I can't remember! I thought you'd be at your island by now?"

Tamara had found a map laying on the floor - listing the Islands and their locations. Tamara looked back at her Pokemon - and stared at them. There was a Poison Type Island on the map, could that be where she was going? Tamara shrugged and walked outside in search of a boat. As soon as she spotted one she jumped into it and started it. Tamara had the time of her life as she started playing around the water. Spinning around - hopefully she wouldn't get in a pickle for this.

"Yeah.......I chickened out....." Sarah said blushing. "But, hey I found a waterstone!"

After a while - Tamara's boat failed on her. The motor mut've gone dry and just floated in the middle of some island, but too far to reach them. Tamara eyed her surroundings - soon noticing some people in the distance. She yelled at the and screamed in panic, "YOU NITWITS. HELP A LADY IN NEED."

Sarah grinned. "Hydra!" She let the large pokémon out of it's pokéball. Running over to the water Sarah yelled; "Surf!" and jumped onto the pokémon's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back