The End Of The World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

so101isfun

Reaction score
I sort of do, sort of don't. I'm half and half. When the end of the world is near, I heard that California is gonna' sink into the ocean. D:

First sign- Haiti's earthquake

Second sign- Japan's tsunami and earthquake

Third sign- Hawaii, New Zealand, The Phillipines, Indonesia, ect. Is getting a HUGE tsunami!

If you live in these places LEAVE NOW!!!!!! I don't want any TTers to die! D:

Soo, what're your thoughts??

No, I don't believe it's "the end of the world." Natural disasters happen from time-to-time. Even a serious total catastrophe such as a global nuclear war wouldn't be "the end of the world"; it would only mean the end of life for humans and many species of animals and plants.

The End of the World is a bunch of @#$%! I can't believe some people actually believe it! I mean really, the Mayans died because of killers, then people believe out of nowhere that the world will end by fire! Where do these stupid people get proof, huh?

they get there so called "proof" from "astrologers" and "psychics".i dont believe any of this. just because we had some natural disasters (like we do EVERY DAY), DOESNT mean the worlds going to end in a big explosion and we will all explode. oh, and i betcha that on 2012, the only thing that will happen is your toast got burnt.

Not really the end of the world, but you're right, these are the signs----signs of the second coming of Christ-------the rapture. I know many of you does not believe this, but this is true.
ohmy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
they get there so called "proof" from "astrologers" and "psychics".i dont believe any of this. just because we had some natural disasters (like we do EVERY DAY), DOESNT mean the worlds going to end in a big explosion and we will all explode. oh, and i betcha that on 2012, the only thing that will happen is your toast got burnt.
This is EXACTLY what will happen.

Not really the end of the world, but you're right, these are the signs----signs of the second coming of Christ-------the rapture. I know many of you does not believe this, but this is true.
ohmy.gif
I can't believe you are believing this JUNK.

We aren't done... I just think the world is trying to re-shape in a new image...Trying to become new, possibly better. Mother Earth will do as she pleases. Regardless its harmful to the life on land and in the sea. Its not like we are helping Drilling Oil which has been an issue since the 1970's...

The world has been reshaped a few times. We've been fairly greety over the last 200 years over the Earth's land.

Wait a second....NEW ZEALAND TSUNAMI!???!?!?!?!

There was a warning in the weekend about the Tsunami....

But my friend woke up just fine in the morning without big waves crashing through her bedroom window. She probably lived near the beach....

There are so many earthquakes and Tsunamis, I don't believe that the world will end this soon.

in too inland of NZ for a tsunami

if you say it has already happened NOT TRUE!

i would be dead if that was the case

Listen. Its not true. Who are you going to believe? Stupid people who said it would happen out if nowhere? Or the scientists who know pretty everything about our planet and the Universe?
How about we all remember that the site rules ask everyone to make sure their posts are polite and respectful? ;)

This rule holds - even if you don't agree with someone else's opinion.

Mother Nature has a certain way of dealing with planetary issues - this is how it's been for billions of years, long before humans existed. I think there's a lot of misconception about the end of the world due to what "scientists" and "media" tell us - but we as humans have not been around long enough to keep record of all the major natural disasters that have happened. For all we know, there could have been a period of time our planet endured earthquakes and tsunami's every week - and the planet is still here. Earth is a living, breathing, intelligent creation that is far more advanced than we can understand. I don't believe Earth will just "die", but instead she will adapt and change according to how she sees fit.

We inhabit this planet, we don't own it. We take it for granted living on such a beautiful planet with oceans, fresh water, heat, cold, food, shelter - everything we have is because Earth has given us those resources to create "things" with. There are many aspects of Mother Nature we simply do not understand yet we draw conclusions based on natural events that the world is ending. I don't want to downplay the destruction and loss of life that has happened over the past couple of years due to natural disasters - but these are natural events, plain and simple. If an earthquake triggered a tsunami that hit an un-inhabited island we wouldn't be so worried because we didn't lose anything. But because we inhabit areas that have long been hosts to natural disasters, we often draw negative conclusions from these events. I won't touch on the subject of global warming today.

It's important to respect Mother Nature, because it is the planet we have to be thankful for - even in times of destruction and loss. But most importantly, love one another and think positive - we can help each other get through these times of disaster and that's what matters most.

also, although it COULD be the coming of Christ, (im catholic so i cant really say its stupid) but the "END OF THE WORLD" is a bit extreme, dont ya think?

Plus, how can the whole world end, and I mean the WHOLE WORLD end at the same time? We live in different time zones you know, Its like saying: America- 1 hour to live, Japan- 12 hours, and so on.
Im not saying its the end of the world. Im talking about rapture.. and for your info i don't easily believe what people are saying.. I believe about it because ive read it in the Bible.

Whoa... You guys are getting heated... Chill a bit, M'kay?

Pan-Ji-UHh.

It used to be our land we live on... The thaw, and in which I'm sure... Earthqaukes helped form. With all the plates shifting and such... Probably too causing Tsusami on all the land.

I didn't say I believed it. All the planets are lining up and they're going to do something weird and all and it happened some 27-billion years ago and the planets are going to do it again.

It just causes natural disasters. On 2012 I'm gonna' burn some toast! : D

Yes, humans will die out eventually. But, I don't believe the earth is just gonna blow up. lolcats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back