The.end's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the.end

Reaction score
I'm the.end, and I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. That's why I'm starting up my V4.5 and naming the characters with Harry Potter names.

///

Username? thend (The.end)

While I wait for this egg to hatch, I want to say that the V4.5 is my favorite Tamagotchi version.

Well, the egg is a girl. And, since I'm going with Harry Potter names, I will name her Hermy, because Herm-own-ninny and Hermione are too long. And Hermy was born!

//the.end

Last edited by a moderator:
Hermy has grown to be a Zouritchi with skill points of 13-18-26. If I have the most spiritual (that's the fist, right?) points I can get a Ura Zukyutchi. Also, I'm starting up my Entama. I've been on the computer for a long time today and Mom says I need to get off, so tomorrow's post will be stuffed with information about Hermy and the Entama.

//the.end

Hermy's skill points are currently at 27-18-50. She's intelligent, just like her namesake :) But I'm sure you're waiting for the Entama bits of this entry.

///

I will never get over how high-pitched the Entama's beeps are. :3 The baby turned out to be a Kuchi boy. I'm leaving the spot for the name blank, but I'm calling him Valentine. I know, I know. It's the middle of summer. But I love the name Valentine, haha. His skill points are at 5-10-23, so I should be well on my way to getting my first ever Kuchipatchi.

//the.end

There's a lot of interesting things to talk about. Hermy turned into Ura Zukyutchi yesterday. She's so adorable ^__^ Her skill points are 31-28-90. She hasn't gotten a job offer yet, but she should be getting it very soon. I wonder what job she'll get...

///

Earlier this morning, Valentine grew! He became Young Kuchipatchi, and he's so unbelievably cute, especially when I press 'C' and he comes up close and blushes.

//

HERMY

Tsubutchi -> Tamatchi -> Zouritchi -> Ura Zukyutchi

VALENTINE

Kuchiotchi -> Kuchibotchi -> Young Kuchipatchi

//the.end

Edit: Hermy got a job as a bodybuilder/weightlifter! She lifts up her dumbbells with pride.

Chef Valentine's Cookbook

Hot Spring Bun..... sprout + hot spring fruit

Hot Spring Drink..... extract + hot spring fruit

Heart Fruit..... extract + flower

Heart Bowl Rice..... leaf + hot spring fruit

Heart Onigiri..... leaf + flower

Heart Mushroom..... extract + leaf

Heart Apple..... flower + hot spring fruit

P.S. In case you didn't notice, I just gave all you Entama-owners out there some recipes. NOTE: They only work if you currently have a Kuchi-group Tama.

Hermy wasn't expecting a marriage today. Tomorrow, maybe, but not today. But, the Tenpatchi was so handsome and clumsy, just like... just like Ron.

They had a daughter. They talked about growing old together.

After Hermy had the baby, Ron was nowhere in sight, leaving her to care for Molly alone.

Molly Weasley :) Because nobody, not even Bellatrix, tries to Avada Kedavra her daughter.

Molly has been named and was on pause all day. Oh, Hermy, your daughter misses you.

I'm going to take the battery out of Valentine (he's a Kuchipatchi) tomorrow. Maybe I'll put it into my other V4.5 and I can raise them together, that'd be cute.

//the.end

Molly: Deactivated

Valentine: Deactivated

2 batteries. 0 current Tamagotchis.

I decided to go with the Music Star. Be prepared for an entire truckload of updates for tomorrow xD

MUSIC STAR: AMETHYST

Yesterday...

6:44 pm: Resets Music Star. Inputs time, date, birthday and username

6:45-6:47 pm: Waits for egg to hatch

6:47 pm: It hatches! It is a baby girl~

6:51 pm: Baby is named Amethyst

6:53 pm: Amethyst eats 4 servings of baby food

6:54 pm: Loses a game of Sing A Song

7:00 pm: Eats 3 servings of baby food

7:01-7:02 pm: Almost wins a game of Sound Block

7:03-7:06 pm: Wins a game of Music Notes

7:12 pm: Cleans up poop and gives Amethyst some medicine

7:12-7:14 pm: Loses a game of Sound Block (again)

7:15-7:17 pm: Wins a game of Sound Block

7:26-7:29 pm: Took a nap

7:29-7:34 pm: Won a game of Sing A Song

7:36 pm: Eats some baby food

7:45 pm: Turns into a Hitodetchi and falls asleep. :angry:

Today...

More updates later, because it's still 10 am in the morning where I live, so nothing has really happened today.

Edit: Hitodetchi is supposed to be a good care V6 toddler, so I'm very happy. Amethyst's toy is the dollhouse, her instrument is the drums and her music genre is rock and roll. Amethyst and I played many games of Sing A Song. At 10:30 am, the preschool teacher came and gave Amethyst a book, saying that she would see her soon. Amethyst nearly had a heart attack out of excitement. She was so eager to meet other Tamagotchis her age. :3 We also got some points from the King--we are know 2000 points richer! I went to the beach, so Amethyst was paused an awful lot today. Her growth is stunted, but at least she hasn't been neglected. Here's Amethyst's skill points:

Tone 116

Rhythm 82

Original 104

By the end of the night, I want to have at least 120 in everything, so I'd better start playing games!

//the.end

MUSIC STAR: AMETHYST

She's evolved from a Hitodetchi into a Ringotchi, and then into a Sebiritchi. I know they're supposed to be bad characters, but I love Sebiritchi. Amethyst is so cute! Jenny has turned into a Maidtchi and Penny is a Makiko. They haven't passed their audition yet--that first judge has it in for us, I know he does--but they will be soon. More updates coming soon, and remember to send in more fanmail by PMing me (it makes me feel loved :3)

//the.end

It's been 6 whole days, almost a week, since I've replied. The battery in my MS died D: I hadn't got a battery for it until today. I'm thinking of raising a different tamagotchi, or maybe I'll just continue with my MS. I have no idea. Anyway, sorry for being gone so long guys. :) I missed TamaTalk!

Latest posts

Back