The Enigmatic Tama-Go Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolute_Enigma

Reaction score
Hello, TTers, I'm here today with my little Wooltchi, Harold, in this exciting first day of my Tama-Go log, blah blah blah. I don't really have much to talk about right now, so here are his stats:

Character: Wooltchi

Generation: 1

Weight: 61 lbs (he's really fat)

Training Bars: 6

Hungry: 5/5 hearts

Happy: 5/5 hearts

I'll update later, right now Harold seems to be completely content. Be back soon!

8/26/10, continued.

Today was pretty uneventful for Harold. At 2:00 he went to the park and met up with Kikitchi, but that Kikitchi must have had a cold or something 'cause when Harold came home he got sick. After he was well again I decided to treat him to a bowl of noodles, and he seemed very happy after that.

And today, after waiting four days and staring out the window for hours for a UPS truck, I finally got my Chamametchi figurine! Woohoo! I tried it out, I LOVE the toys! I also put on the faceplate, but apparently it wasn't "manly" enough for Harold, so I put the Kuchipatchi faceplate back on. Picky, picky. I got him the rollerskates after slaving away for all of three minutes playing games. After falling down twice he decided not to play anymore. No pain no gain!

Anyway, I think it's about time for....

[SIZE=21pt]Chattin' with Harold![/SIZE]

Me: So, Harold, how's your day been?

Harold: I was sleeping, jerk! Why'd you have to wake me up?

Me: Well, sorry, but I posted this kinda late...

Harold: Well go away and let me sleep! I still have bruises from the rollerskating accident...

Me: Oh! Want me to get you an ice pack?

Harold: No! I want you to go away and let me sleep!"

Well, after intense arguing, I decided to end today entry of Chattin' with Harold. Tune in tomorrow for more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly me forgot I had a log. :p

Anyways, here are Harold's stats:

Character: Wooltchi

Generation: 1

Weight: 51 lbs (Still fat)

Training Bars: 6

Yay! Tomorrow Harold gets to marry someone! And hopefully my other three Tama-Go figurines will come too! Harold's sleeping right now, I probably should soon, too.

Today my Wooltchi got married to a Violetchi! They look so cute together! They grow up so fast, don't they? They loved skating outside, it's a new passion for Harold.

Well, I forgot to post in a few days. My 2nd gen has begun, and now I have a beautiful Shelltchi! I've decided to name her Anne. More later!

Today Anne evolved into a Chamametchi! I was wondering if she would see a duplicate of herself when I used the Chamametchi figurine, so I went to the shop, but strangely, she was kinda running it. Wierd. Didn't know that. So now she is sleeping soundly in her pink (at least I think it's pink) bed.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My 3 Gen had begun about five days ago, and he is now a................. Tarokotchi. Bleh. :rolleyes: Sorry to Tarokotchi fans, but he just isn't the tama for me. He slightly resembles a potato. Weird.

Anyways, I've been busy during the week, and forgot about my log. Oopsies. Anyways, my Taro (this is his nickname for me.) is named Joe. Yes, Joe.

He's not the healthiest tama, not that it's his fault. I've kinda neglected him. Here are his stats:

Character: Tarokotchi

Generation: 3

Weight: 91 lbs. He's very fat.

Training: 6 bars

Later!

*Plays trumpet*

Huzzah! My Tama-Go log now features my Tamagotchi Music Star! Now I welcome my little Petitchi (Gotta love the name, right?), Ryu (I thought it was a cute name.)! Right now he's happily playing his boom box (I never got how you play one.), I plan to make him play as much as he can in his early life, so he could make the Pro Debut. I have a bad feeling he's gonna turn into Gozarutchi.......

Now, onto my Tama-Go! My Tarokotchi (who looked like a potato) married a Pipotchi (I thought they made a good couple.), and had a baby girl! She's now my 4G Belltchi, living happily in her tropical beach home. More later!

Latest posts

Back