THE Fall Out Boy Thread.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Tiger.

Reaction score
You guys.

You know, OFF.

You're here, right?

This is the real Fall Out Boy topic.

It shall live.

It must.

I love you.

I love FOB.

We needed this.

Something to bring us together, keep it alive.

I WILL!!!!!!! =D

FOB<3333 This topic CANNOT die.

The last one went on for like, ever.

And so will this one. =D

You do not "need" this thread.

There is already a Fall Out Boy thread on this forum - as you well know since you have posted in it.

Please don't make duplicate topics of existing active threads (especially since it is only an hour since you posted in the other thread).

Please don't double post - use the edit button to add to (or amend) previous replies for up to 24 hours after posting.

Please don't try to make a new thread so that you can "own" it and imply that somehow yours is better - or more real - than another members. That is just not kind, polite or appropriate behaviour on TamaTalk and shows no thought for another members feelings. In fact, it implies that you have a little club which no one else can join (against site rules) :D

Previous Fall Out Boy threads were closed because some members were repeatedly posting off topic spam and using the threads to chat back and forth (despite requests to stop from staff). All against the site rules.

Please don't follow the same path again.

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back