The Far-Fecthed Future I

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jenny was a single Mimitchi who did not know what to do with her life. One time she wandered into TamaTown and sighed."Oh, how happy that Kinokamatchi and Hitodetchi look together. I wonder what my future will be? Will I marry or be lonely the rest of my life?" Jenny suddenly straightened and scolded herself angrily,"JENNY! You need to keep up your generations! Don't you dare think about not marrying!" While Jenny was scolding herself, a suspicous looking Androtchi was carrying a device and ducking through alleys. "Hee hee hee! I can now test my time machine!" He pointed the machine at himself, but at the last moment of preparations he slipped and the device sucked up Jenny! "Huh...? EEEEK! Help!! Im being kidnapped!!" The Androtchi, who, by the way, was called Dc. Electromundo cursed at himself for being an idiot and slipping like a Hanatchi. At that moment, a Hanatchi heard what Elactromundo said about Hanatchis slipping and smacked him HARD in the face.

Jenny awoke in a strange forest. It looked like a normal forest, but her instincts said that something was wrong. Our Mimitchi touched a tree and she gasped. A piece of a microchip fell into her paw. "What the..?" The tree felt like the humans' Styrofoam! She started walking forward but she soon tripped on something odd shaped. She looked at it. She gasped again. This time it was the CAFE sign of the Cafe in TamaTown!! "It can't be... Am I in the future? These things look the ruins of TamaTown... It must be! But right now I should go explore the area around here." She started walking again. Jenny thought the forest grass felt Styrofoam-ish, so she picked a blade of grass up. It felt like trees too! Jenny was feeling very uncomfortably, so she got out her T-IPOD and started listening to the calming sounds of waves. She kept walking and when the synthetic trees parted, she dropped her T-IPOD and stared wide-eyed at what was in front of her.

Back in 2006, Dc. Electromundo was given the beating of his whole evil little life. He had no power to hit the Hanatchi who was beating him up because it was a girl. All he could do was protect himself "Noooo!!! OWOWOWOWOWOW!!! STOOOOP!"

The end! Episode II coming soon!

Latest posts

Back