THE FAVORITE TAMA HATCH <3 starts july 1st COME JOIN <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My P's won't be here until after July 1so I will be running my V4 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. to be honest I am hoping that all my tamagotchi's are coming in the mail are here for this one, because if they are then im at debate with either my yellow tamagotchi id l English vers(first one ever) lol , my hexagontchi TMGC+C version or my brand smacking new v3 lol... I want to run one of these for the very first time on this occasion because its our holiday "Canada day" to be honest I think it will be my hexagontchi because its our flag colors &lt;3 teehee plus ive been wanting these tama's for a LONG time now and I think itll be a great way to find another favorite tama hehe &lt;3 you should join us &lt;3

What tama are you using?

Just a quick heads up for everyone taking part in this hatch.

We've created a new sub forum especially for Group Hatch Log topics. It's here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/122-group-hatch-logs/

Separating the actual logs from the Group Hatch discussion topics (where you recruit participants / discuss versions being used for the hatch and agree dates to start the hatch) helps to keep the logs cleaner and much easier to follow for everyone.

Don't forget that you should start a new topic in the Group Hatch Logs sub forum to record the group's logs and post all the evolutions and happenings there :)

Hope the hatch goes well!

I would like to join! My Music Star is leaving it's baby on the 1st, so I'll use her.

Can I still join? July 1st for me is tomorow. I leave today in a few hours to my Dads house for three weeks, and I cant log or anything since they have no wifi/internet. So can I still join? If I can, can I join with my V4? :D

OF COARSE YOU CAN &lt;3 haha we would love to have you in the logs..just keep track for when you are away and update when you get home &lt;3 itll be great to log on the road! &lt;3 and thank you for joining

Can I still join? July 1st for me is tomorow. I leave today in a few hours to my Dads house for three weeks, and I cant log or anything since they have no wifi/internet. So can I still join? If I can, can I join with my V4? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back