The Fishing Rod!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMBijou

Reaction score
I got this in my V3, I'm not sure if it's in V2.

When you go to the shop, look out for a Fishing Rod! It only costs 400 Gotchi Points. When you get it, keep using it. Sometimes your Tamagotchi will fish out an empty can and get mad but keep trying! Then your Tamagotchi will fish out a bag with a P on it and it will give you 500 points! Or at least it did for me, it might do something entirely different for you. I think it will disappear after you get your points.

Yes fishing poles are very helpful! Sometimes i get can, money, or a giagantic whale (you dont get to keep the whale). ^_^ You can get a lot more than 500 points too. :mellow:

Yeah I like the fishing rod too. One time I got like 600 or 700 points from it. No joke either.

i've never got that in my shop and im on my 12th genaration!

:mellow: Dove

i've never got that in my shop and im on my 12th genaration!
Try changing the time to 2:59 or 6:59 pm (I don't like doing 11:59 pm because then I have to change the date back to normal) and waiting one minute. Then the items in the shop will change and you can keep doing this until you get it.

Fishing polls have effects. for example:

1.points

2.big fish

3.small fish

4.tin can

These are the effects. hope this helps!!! :angry: :angry: -_- :angry: :angry: :p

I got in my shop for 200pts :D And i onli use 2 time(can,whale) and gone :)

The fishin rods are cool butttttttttt i want to know if after you use the normal costume it disappears :D :blink: :D :D :D

i got

2 cans,

2 fish,

and

2500 points!!!! :wacko:

but...it took away my fishing pole! :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i got 5 fishing rods and NEVER got any points from them only fish and cans :eek: :eek:

how come my writing doesn't change colourrrrr

i love my V3 it's silver with black buttons :furawatchi: :furawatchi: B) B)

__

/V/

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\o/3/

||¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|| ¯

|| (¯) ||

||_______||

|| O O O || WELL it was worth a try :( it's weirddd

\_______/

Last edited by a moderator:
i got like, i think 2500p the very first time i used the fishing rod. then, every other time i used it i got, whale, can, and fish, but, NO points!!! its soooooo dissapointing!! :eek: :D :D :hitodetchi: :wacko:

yeah u were right, but i got 1000points, but thnxs for the advice :furawatchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back