The Forest Institute

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kapinae hopped down the steps of the bus as if they were hopscotch panels, before tilting her head back and realizing she was not the last on on the bus. She quickly scurried out of the bus, whimpering. Her shyness led her to hide behind several trees without being seen, hopping from obstacle to obstacle almost as swift as a cheetah. Remembering her letter quickly, she sprinted in through the forest like a flash, trying to reach the school doors first so no-one would see her.

((OOC: sh!t, didn't realize runner, thank you for telling me. and no, not rude at all, more like help! i've edited post, if that's ok.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia found herself hesistating before giving a small smile and gently taking Reece's hand. "Ciao." She said automatically, before shaking her head to clear up her mistake. "Um, hello. I'm Mia." She said quietly, ducking her head slightly and giving an apologetic smile. She glanced around, noticing other people starting to file off the bus and gather around them. Biting her lip, Mia paused before she spoke again. "Should, we, uh..."

Matt, noticing Mia's current problem of not knowing what to say, took over. "Should we start heading through the forest? Sounds like a plan." And with that, he turned on his heel and started walking off.

(Uh, mew, not to sound too rude and all, but it sounds a bit sueish about how your charrie doesn't feel shy around a random group of strangers...)

Reese felt a little bit of amusement at the odd group he had joined. "Nice to meet all of you new people. Alright, let's go." Reese followed Matt into the forest little excited at the thought of how amusing it would be to hang out with these people. At least they would be a good source of entertainment, until he finally got to get out of this stupid school. To him, friends were just sources of entertainment, as if they were a TV or videogames.

Mia walked alongside Reece, occasionally rolling her eyes at Matt's back as he confidently made small talk with people surrounding him. After practicing what she was going to say in her mind a few times, she turned to Reece. "So, um... what are you then?" Oh god, that had sounded so awkward... once again, Mia gave her apologetic smile and a nervous laugh, smoothing her hair down. God, being a human was hard enough without an inbuilt language barrier.

Snapped out of his thoughts, Reese turned his head to look at Mia while still walking. "Well.." For a moment, he pondered on whether to tell her or not, but then decided to tell her. "I'm a Black Panther. What about you?" He wished he could transform back to being an animal, since he just wanted to stretch his legs out and run, instead of being stuck in a human form with rather uncomfortable pants covering his legs.

(It's k mew :3)

William caught up with the other teens walking towards the school, he had heard something about...panthers? "There's panthers in the forest?" Will asked the group, "if there is I wonder why anyone would put a school here!", he continued, "oh, and my name's Will, by the way", William said.

Name: Brooke Genevieve Hunter

Personality: Sometimes shy but mostly outgoing, used to being the popular one, but her personality can change a little sometimes. She loves attention, as most people would, and spends most of her time out with friends or at her dance lessons. She likes to swim, run, play volleyball, and sing. She's one of those people with a singing voice that can belt out a tune and usually try out for big musicals and things. She's also decently smart, some A's and B's, C's here and there. Her main interests are dancing, music, and being with friends. She's also one of those people who can keep a promise, and she was always the one her friends went to if they needed to talk to someone.

Looks: Naturally straight blonde hair that goes down just past the middle of her back, a long layered side bang but she usually wears it back because she's trying to grow it out. Big chocolate brown eyes with dark lashes. Small, almost pixie like nose with a rounded tip. Small mouth, with dark pink lips. Small face. Tan skin. Skinny with an almost athletic figure because she's at dance almost seven days a week. About average height, with long legs. Doesn't really have much acne or freckles.

Race: Human

Other: Her mother had her when she was 16 and her father got ran over and killed by a drunk driver only 4 months ago. Her and her parents were like best friends and did everything together. Brooke took her dad's death pretty bad. She needed to get away from the town so she came to the Forest Institute.

i'm so confused >.< so, do humans think that this is just a regular school or something? just need to get my facts righhht XP

Name: Brooke Genevieve Hunter

Personality: Sometimes shy but mostly outgoing, used to being the popular one, but her personality can change a little sometimes. She loves attention, as most people would, and spends most of her time out with friends or at her dance lessons. She likes to swim, run, play volleyball, and sing. She's one of those people with a singing voice that can belt out a tune and usually try out for big musicals and things. She's also decently smart, some A's and B's, C's here and there. Her main interests are dancing, music, and being with friends. She's also one of those people who can keep a promise, and she was always the one her friends went to if they needed to talk to someone.

Looks: Naturally straight blonde hair that goes down just past the middle of her back, a long layered side bang but she usually wears it back because she's trying to grow it out. Big chocolate brown eyes with dark lashes. Small, almost pixie like nose with a rounded tip. Small mouth, with dark pink lips. Small face. Tan skin. Skinny with an almost athletic figure because she's at dance almost seven days a week. About average height, with long legs. Doesn't really have much acne or freckles.

Race: Human

Other: Her mother had her when she was 16 and her father got ran over and killed by a drunk driver only 4 months ago. Her and her parents were like best friends and did everything together. Brooke took her dad's death pretty bad. She needed to get away from the town so she came to the Forest Institute.

i'm so confused >.< so, do humans think that this is just a regular school or something? just need to get my facts righhht XP
(Sorry riley, but I feel your charrie is a bit too mary sueish, as I see the only fault she seems to have is her "sometimes shy" part. Otherwise, she's perfect, down to being a good singer, outgoing, and good at sports. Sorry, I'll have to reject your form. You can fix your errors and apply again if you wish.)

lul oopsies i added another part to it but i guess it got deleted... I'll edit it later if thats ok cause im too tired now :)

Noticing a group walk into the forest, Liliana followed behind them. As she walked behind them, she began murmuring to herself. "This probably means the schools in the center of the forest or at the other end, this’ll be interesting." Habitually, she began playing with the fur on her collar and chuckled. "Oh well, wherever it is I hope they serve fish."

Personality: Sometimes shy but mostly outgoing, used to being the popular one, but her personality can change a little sometimes. She loves attention, as most people would, and spends most of her time out with friends or at her dance lessons. She likes to swim, run, play volleyball, and sing. She's one of those people with a singing voice that can belt out a tune and usually try out for big musicals and things. She's also decently smart, some A's and B's, C's here and there. Her main interests are dancing, music, and being with friends. She's also one of those people who can keep a promise, and she was always the one her friends went to if they needed to talk to someone. Although she is very nosy and defensive, she can be quite clumsy, is a very bad liar, and is really bad at hiding her feelings. She also has a sleeping disorder so if he doesn't take her pill to make her fall asleep she won't be able to sleep and could get very sick.

Haha I did this on my IPod so I only fixed up her personality. Hope it's OK!!

Personality: Sometimes shy but mostly outgoing, used to being the popular one, but her personality can change a little sometimes. She loves attention, as most people would, and spends most of her time out with friends or at her dance lessons. She likes to swim, run, play volleyball, and sing. She's one of those people with a singing voice that can belt out a tune and usually try out for big musicals and things. She's also decently smart, some A's and B's, C's here and there. Her main interests are dancing, music, and being with friends. She's also one of those people who can keep a promise, and she was always the one her friends went to if they needed to talk to someone. Although she is very nosy and defensive, she can be quite clumsy, is a very bad liar, and is really bad at hiding her feelings. She also has a sleeping disorder so if he doesn't take her pill to make her fall asleep she won't be able to sleep and could get very sick.
(Okay, since I'm feeling generous, I'll accept you form. HOWEVER, please read this, because I absolutely HATE clumsy characters. And make sure your charrie shows these faults, because I do not enjoy "kawaii"'s at all.)

(sdjvhsdhv I keep forgetting about this)

"Oh..." Mia had the sudden urge to slink away with her head hanging, but she sighed and straightened up. "I'm a... cat. Siamese." She told Reece, after taking a few moments to translate the words in her head into English. Urgh. She sighed, playing with one of the shiny beads on the bracelet she had picked up not so long ago as they eventually reached the edge of the forest. "...After you."

Brooke threw open her dorm room door and closed it a bit harder than she'd meant to. She saw two beds and chose the one closest to the window. There was a bit to much forest for her liking, but she loved the smell of the fresh air. She flopped onto her bed and took out her phone. All her contacts were friends from back home, but she thought if she was going to be here for a while there was no point in using it. She threw her phone into her bag and started to put away a few of her things.

(Thats k El, btw, we need to talk over PM again, I feel like we never talk anymore.)

"Alrighty." Reese put on a confident smile, and then stepped forward, expecting to see the edge of the forest, but instead seeing a rather nice looking human development he assumed he was the school. It looked as if it was made of trees. Beyond the school, there were pretty much more trees, which meant this wasn't the edge of the forest, but a large clearing. Anyway, he began to walk towards the school. "So, uh, where do we go first? Do we have to go inside the thing, or do we have to wait..?"

(ooc: Runner? Not to sound silly but where am I supposed to be now? I'm not really sure if, since my character is human, I should just think this is a normal school, and if I should be in a dorm at this point. I hope I'm not annoying you by my questions!!)

(ooc: Runner? Not to sound silly but where am I supposed to be now? I'm not really sure if, since my character is human, I should just think this is a normal school, and if I should be in a dorm at this point. I hope I'm not annoying you by my questions!!)
(Well, nobody has entered the school yet, and our charries are pretty much currently walking/are already through the forest to the school, and humans do not know that this school is a school for animals, they think it's a normal school (Since that makes it more fun).)

(all right, well just pretend my post never happened.)

Brooke wandered through the forest aimlessly, dragging her luggage alongside. She pushed her hair behind one ear and pushing past a few branches. She spotted a few people in a group, assuming they were students, and decided to stick her nose in and learn at least their names.

"Hello," she singsonged, walking into their group, "Do you guys go to this school?"

(is it too late to join? If not, can someone catch me up on what's happened? I can just jump in or something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back