The Forever Tama Diaries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desiraeisdesirae

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Lime was just born. He's so small! :D He is a newborn baby boy on my Falling Leaves V4.5. Baby Lime just played his first game of Climb! And he got sick... Aw, are you okay? Um. Yeah. This is The Forever Tama Diaries, my Tama log. Feel free to[/SIZE]

PM me! I love getting mail.

But if you

Post here,

You can get in trouble. So let's keep comments to PMs, okay? Not to be mean or anything. I just don't want anyone getting banned from TamaTalk for something that wasn't even that bad, and was partially my fault.

Lime is napping right now. More later!

[SIZE=14pt]Lime just got robbed! Some guy stole 800 GP so now he only has 600. Last night he evolved into Kuchitamachi then he fell asleep. He also got accepted into Pre-K! :ph34r: That's my boy! I'm so proud of him![/SIZE]

Lime: Don't call me "your boy".

But I'm your mom.

Lime: Yeah, but don't call me that!

W-why?

Lime: It's embarrassing!

Oh... That's my... kiddo?

Lime: [shakes head]

[SIZE=14pt]Yesterday morning, Lime became a... I don't know the name but he looks like a peacock! I'm reading the Harry Potter series again, so Lime's been fed snacks instead of playing games. He's already 46lb!!! But whenever I start a chapter, I play a game with him, so he's slowly losing weight. He already has 3900 GP, and his skill pts are 46-18-0. I am playing tons of Apple with him. He never really goes to school. :lol: His teacher is Mrs Flower.[/SIZE]

And in case you didn't already figure it out, I'm trying to get Lime to become Celebtchi!

My friend Daphne has a Girls Rock V4.5 with a boy named Rexe (said like Rex) the 3rd. Rexe 1 and Rexe 2 died. Rexe was the boxing glove teen, and now he's an adult that looks like a bull cuz he has a ring through his nose.

Rexe and Lime, best friends for life! :D

[SIZE=14pt]Lime is a Celebtchi!!! His skill pts are 66-26-16! He looks adorable![/SIZE]

Lime: Aaah! Mom! I look GIRLY! :(

But you're a cute girl, aren't you? ;)

Lime: I'm not a girl! :p

Ugg. Teens, huh?

Lime: I'm an adult, you know!!! :angry:

Oops! That was an accident!

Lime: Uh-huh. Sure. :angry:

His weight is down to 39lb. I'm so proud of myself.

Lime: YOURSELF? I'm the one that did the exercising!

I'm the one that pressed the buttons. I control you, sweetheart, remember?

Lime: I CONTROL MYSELF!

Why are you yelling? I simply said that I'm your owner, I control you. Now calm down and stop yelling.

Lime: ...I guess you're right. I'm going to go to Rexe's house.

Good idea. Cool down, okay?

Lime: Okay, Mom. [walks towards the door]

U-um, be back by 4pm. Dinner will be ready by then- what do you want for dinner?

Lime: Lasagna! B)

Okay, Lime.

Lime: [opens door]

WAIT!

Lime: [stops] What?

I'm sorry I'm being so protective.

Lime: :blink: It's okay, Mom. I'm sorry for being annoying. I love you.

I-I love you too.

Lime: [leaves]

He's become so mature lately! :D

[SIZE=14pt]Lime just got a job as a preschool teacher. The job is really fun![/SIZE]

Lime: All I have to do is count how many students there are. I'm already 4 years old! Will I get married tomorrow?

I think so, Lime. Rexe died. Daphne left Rexe alone at her house and she forgot to bring him along. :(

Lime's skill pts are 73-26-20 and he's back up to 50lb. In 6 period I find time to feed him and even play games sometimes. Lime wakes up at 9 and goes to bed at 9.

Bye! Hopefully at this time tomorrow, Lime will be a father!

[SIZE=14pt]No matchmaker yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Currently Lime's skill pts are 89-26-42. There's not much to say, except that Daphne now has a Ura Young Violetchi named Rexe IV. LOL! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lime married a Shetekitchi yesterday and had a baby boy.[/SIZE]

LEMON!!!

I think Lime is leaving tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]1st Gen: Lime. Babytchi -> Kuchitamatchi -> Kujakutchi -> Celebtchi[/SIZE]

2nd Gen: Lemon. Babytchi -> Kuribotchi -> ???

Lemon's baby hour passed very quickly. His skill points are already at 11-14-14 and he has 17,580 Gotchi Points. :hitodetchi:

Last night, Lime got fired from being a preschool teacher ("On a field trip, you lost a kid! That is NOT okay!") and applied for a high school teacher. I feel bad--Lime never even got to try his new job. :kuribotchi: Lime, you are missed greatly.

[SIZE=14pt]Since Lemon is out of the needy stage, he's been a very quiet little boy. He loves going to pre school (I'm sensing a genius later down the road!). His skill pts are already 19-18-14.[/SIZE]

He's really low-maintenence so I'm starting up a "higher maintenence" Tamagotchi--

My Glam Rock Music Star!

While I'm waiting for the egg to hatch, did you notice that I'm typing in rainbow? Purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, orange again, yellow again, green again and now blue again. It's a backwards rainbow! xD

It's a girl! I'm going with a Harry Potter theme. Hermione! :hitodetchi:

Her instrument is the piano and she simply ADORES her mirror.

I'll post back when she's a toddler. :kuribotchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Hermione became a Tamatchi, a bad care toddler. :hitodetchi: Oh well. Her skill pts are 54-30-46. :kuribotchi: [/SIZE]

Lemon: [coughs]

Oh yeah! Sorry, sorry! HIS skill pts are 19-20-20 and he's 10 lb. Ya know, Lemon, when your Daddy, Lime, was your age, he was 30lb or so!

Lemon: Whoa, he was FAT!

Don't say that word, Lemon. What have I told you?

Lemon: Sorry...

[SIZE=14pt]Hermione[/SIZE]

She became a Chamametchi! I've never had this character before, and she's so cute! Her band is called Hogwarts. In the band is an Itchigotchi named Colleen and a Nonopotchi named Dino. Colleen plays the keyboard and Dino plays the piano, just like Hermione. They have been doing really good at practice, but Hermione still stresses out. "I'm terrible!!!" Her skill pts are at 195-28-151. I'm so happy. Chamametchi is a good care teen! If I keep treating her well, she could become Memetchi, or maybe even Mimitchi!

Lemon

He became Kujakutchi, just like his father. Weird. But I'm aiming for Yasaguretchi, the rockstar Tama. Skill pts are currently at 20-40-48.

Latest posts

Back