The Fourth of July

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
It's the Fourth of July, a day of food, family, and FUN!

So, what are your plans for today? :p

I happen to be doing absolutely NOTHING (T_T including not going to see fireworks) but I plan on enjoying it anyway. :huh: Maybe I'll go get some Hy-Vee Chinese Food or something, ha ha. :rolleyes:

~CB

Nothing! Cause I'm Canadian. Harharhar... Sorry, lame joke... Well for Canada day, I went to my friend's house all day for a barbecue. I didn't feel like going to the parade xD

today im going to be going out and seeing fireworks eating playing swimming and havin fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 then when i get home im going to shoot off our own fireworks!!!!!!!!!

A DAY OF FAMILY AND LAUGHTER AND FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like the title says!!!

It's raining all day. Maybe if it stops by tonight, we;ll drive around and watch some fireworks.

Well, go on the computer. I'm Canadian hah.

For canada day I went to this picnic. Was fun.

^ Did you guys meet over the internet? Or did you just know eachother?

I'm English, I don't celebrate the 4th of July.

But I bought some moose munch and went to the pond-beach place with my friend!

Usually I would be celebrating with my family now, and shooting fireworks later tonight, but now I'm on vacation, and we can't. It's illigal (sp) in Florida or something like that. xDD

So how I'm celebrating: Hanging out on Tamatalk and Youtube for most of the day!

Canadians don't celebrate 4th of July. We do our regular crap.

Canada day, I went to my BFF's house, went to the fireworks, and ate icecream and steak.

epic.

I'm not from the USA.

Buuut, we did celebrate a bit, cause the 4th of July last year was the day when we left for our holiday to Russia. So we sorta celebrated that, and acknowledged the fact that it's the 4th of July and people in the USA are celebrating it and yeah :)

On Australia Day, we usually have barbecues and go to the beach and stuff like that. Or we'll have a very Australian dinner at home, aha. 8D

Well,

My parents went to a party and I didn't feel like going.

So, I was at my grandma's. I was sitting on the ledge of her porch (Her house is pretty big. It has 5 bedroom's I think..) Since the house is big the ledge was up high. It gave me a good view of the other fireworks around town :D There was a tree in the way of the good ones though D:

My mom said I need to learn about drinking values.

She said next Fourth of July I can drink myself silly [as long as I'm under supervision] and I can learn about why I shouldn't become an alcoholic. Yha, but that's just my mom, so.

Step-Dad lets me have two bottles whenever he throws a party. He was a party on the 25th. Whoop =3.

This Fourth of July I ran around barefoot for almost six hours telling my cousins I was God and they believed me. When I had to leave, they said, "God! Don't leave us!". I had to say I loved them, because they were my children, and I would always be watching over them.

Yha, other than that, I didn't do much xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back