The Friendship Circle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

queenicefire

Reaction score
On day a girl named Mimi moved into a town called Friendship.She was a young girl.She wanted a friend but was to scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimi got out of the car.She looked at her new home.She smiled.She held her toy rabbit tight.She walked into the house.Her mom said "Mimi you`r room is upstairs"

Mimi said "Okay mom"She walked up to er room.She smiled.She unpacked her bags.She found her picture of her and her best friend,Ciana.She sighed.Her eyes started to fill with tears.She said "Why did I have to move?"

Mimi sighed again.She walked outside and saw some other girls.She walked near them.She sat on the grass.She looked at them playing.She sighed and said softly "I wish I had friends like that."One girl stoped and saw Mimi.She walked to her and said "Hello there.My name is kiki.What is yours?"Mimi said

"My name is Mimi."Kiki said "Nice to meet you Mimi.Want to play with us?" Mimi said "Okay" Kiki and Mimi walked over to the other girls.They all stoped playing and said "Hello" Mimi said "Hello my name s Mimi." One girl said "My name is Lee.Nice to meet you Mimi" Another girl said "My name is Arianna."

The last girl said "I am Sakura." Mimi said "Nice to meet you all."

(Now it is you`r turn)

(When is this story set? if it's OK with the starter, I was thinking Japan when tamas first came out.)

Mimi became friends with the girls, and (she was seven before) five years later they were still friends. One day at school, Sakura was late in meeting the rest of them after math class,

before

lunch. She came racing down the hallway, holding a small plastic egg. "Hey Sakura, what's that?" asked Kiki. "It's a tamagotchi," said Sakura. "It's a little pet. And you love for it, and care, for it, andisn'tittheCUTESTthing!" Arriana and Mimi exchanged a look of confusion. "What is it, a cat?" asked Mimi. This aggravated Sakura. "It's a TAMAGOTCHCI!" she yelled. "So it's more important then your friends?" Arriana huffed. "WHAT FRIENDS?!" yelled Sakura. "Well, I think he's adorable Sakur." said Kiki. "Let's go." The two of them walked off down the hallway to eat lunch. Arriana and Mimi looked a each other. "Well, they can eat lunch by themselves then," said Arriana. Mimi was about to agree, when suddenly her eyes flashed with anger. "So you're going to let years of friendship go to waste because of an egg? So what if Sakura wants to care for it? Just explain to her how you feel." Arriana puckered her face into and awful look of disgust. It never make her look very nice, and today it made her look mocking. "Mimi, you're starting to sound like a teacher." This was too much. Before she could think, Mimi slapped Arriana in the face. Arriana was very angry, her face red. Mimi turned and fled. On her way out, she barely had time to make a quick bow to the headmaster in the hall and run for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back