The Friendship Tree

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[ Please try to use good grammer, punctuation and try to post at least on sentence. ]

A young Mizutamatchi sat alone on a park bench, the autumn wind howled past her dangling feet. It was a cool, overcast autumn afternoon she was all alone; as usual. This was her favorite place to sit, the bench infront of the old strange tree. From here see could she families, friends, and groups of people walking around and having a good time. Amber eyes lowered to the leaf littered pavement, oh how she wished she had some friends.

Just then ...

Last edited by a moderator:
...A Tamatchi stepped up to her. She said,"Hi, my name is Stella. I'm looking for a friend to play with. Uh... will you be my friend?"...

"Uh ... Hello Stella." She stammered, amber eys rising from the pavement to the unfamillar tamagotchi that stood near by.

"My name is Hana, I'd love it if you'd be my friend." She said more confidently, a smile on her lips.

She was so happy to finally be making friends until ...

So Hana dicuded she would not be her friend any more.One day when she was walking home someone came up to her it was a :furawatchi: named....
Bob. Bob looks strangely familiar,.......... Hana thought.

Soon, Hana realized that Bob must be Stella's Father!!!!!!!!!! But not just any ordinary Tamagotchi Father, Bob was actually the King of a Planet called Devilgotchi Planet!!!!!!!!!!

But, wait, if Bob is the King of Devilgotchi Planet, then, then, then..........

"Then that must mean that Stella, ur daughter, is actually the Princess of Devilgotchi Planet, and aired to the throne!!!!!!!!!!" Hana shouted at the King.

"U'r absolutely right!!!!!!!!!!"

Hana turned.

And she saw Stella!!!!!!!!!!

"But, why, Stella, why??????????" asked Hana, beginning to sob.

"Because u don't like me anymore!!!!!!!!!!" Stella roared.

"And, no, im not 'aired' to the throne, i am now the Queen of Devilgotchi Planet!!!!!!!!!!

Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!" Stella announced.

(what happens next, somebody??????????somebody has to continue..........)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back