the frog test!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
this is a test for 2nd graders in china. you have to get the frogs to the opposite sides of the rock under 2 minutes. it's dificult, but not impossible! I've figured it out after a while!

here's a good trick for it. you can't have two of the same colored frogs next to eachother. or else the other frogs can't jump over the two!

<_<

No. I'm NOT smarter than a 2nd grader. @_@ And i'm in 7th grade. O_O

GAH! Epic failure. 'Effin frogs won't get to the other friggin side. WHY DON'T THEY JUST SWIM AROUND AND SAVE ME FROM A MENTAL BREAKDOWN?!?!?!

EDIT: YEA! I GOT IT! IT ONLY TOOK ME 56 TIMES! Yah baby. Ha, screw you stupid frogs. I did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I was like : omg. im not smarter than a chinese second grader :p aw hell no! Then I got it ;)

At first I was like, "OMGGGGGG WTFFF IS WRONG WITH THE THING!!??? STUPID FROGS!!"

But then, after about 30 tries, I got it. ^^ Yay me.

I got it on the first try.

Higlight below for the answers:

Click the first from the inside brown frog, moving it to the center stone. Click the green frog the one you just moved is facing. Click on the next green frog and bring it up, then click on the brown frog you moved previously. Move the next brown frog up and over the green frog that's in it's way. Move the next brown frog up, into the spot the previous frog was just sitting. It should now look like this, from the left: Green, brown, green, brown, green, brown. Click on all of the green frogs, moving them forward. Click all of the brown frogs, bringing them forward. Click the middle green frog, the last green frog, and then the last brown frog.

Eureka.

Don't you dare highlight that unless it's necessary. >:|

I got it the 3rd time! This was only cause in summer camp we had to play a game like this with real people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back