The future of Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a dumb idea, but I really think there should be a return to old school tamas.
It's not a dumb idea- I've seen quite a few people saying they want the old school Tamagotchi back.

I suppose Bandai wants to add in new things to attract more people to get Tamagotchi...

Srry if someone already put this but,I think it would be cool if they had tamagotchi

for Ds, and u could connect to the internet better and other people. :p

I think maybe it would be cool if like they made a tamagotchi with a small hole on the side where you could plug in like a usb (except smaller) and hook it up to the computer and interact with people online kinda like clubpenguin or UBfunkeys!It not gonna hapen but it would be cool if it did!

I know!

Like when you go to the movies or somthing

You see these machines with little toys inside pods

for $2 each, They should make little charms of them,

Like you can tie to your cellphone or somthing.

That would definitly sell out quick.

Cute! :eek:

~TamagotchiFan~ :lol: :( B)

Is Horoyotchi a bad character to have? what should the weight be?

i think they already made a toch screen tama i was surfing on ebay and saw it you also may be able to link to it from this site

:(

Hmm...

If a tamagotchi includes a back light and a colour screen, the battery life would decrease dramatically, probably less than a month.

In my opinion, the current tamas are already pretty good. Especially with the old tama connections, where a single battery can last for up to 4 months. :mellow:

Is Horoyotchi a bad character to have? what should the weight be?
Horoyotchi is not a bad character to have, in fact she's a fairly decent character (all v4.5 and Uratama characters are except for the universals on the v4.5- they are Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Gozarutchi, Mimitchi, Memetchi and Furawatchi). I'd recommend keeping the weight near the base weight- in other words play games until it refuses to play.

I wish that Tamagotchi had rechargable batteries but that may make the price of Tamagotchi go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back