The Geronimo Stilton Series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I totally love the Geronimo Stilton Series. I have books 1, 2, 3, 4, 17, and 22. Those are the only ones I've read. But they are such good stories and I love the pictures and the text. Do you guys read it? Share your thoughts on the series.

I love them too! This is so cool, I have been reading them since 4th grade. I love the adventure told in the story. Also the color in the book makes me even more interested. As well as the maps and the crazy way the letters are put draws me in. My favorite character would have to be Geronimo and his crazy cousin. The first one I read was The Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye. After reading that one made me want to read more and more books like it. I kept begging the librarian to get more books in the Geronimo Stilton Series. I love the series and if it was discontinued i would be so sad. I love the series! So please if you haven't read them yet go down to the library and pick up one of the amazing stories in the Geronimo Stilton Series........GO!

Latest posts

Back