The ghost of the HAUNTED HOUSE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer_91

Reaction score
Every Halloween some one goes in the haunted house on Oak Street and sometimes they come back with horrifying stories of a ghost chasing them around the house with a bloody blade.....sometimes. One dark,stormy day a Mametchi named Nick and his friend John,a Kutchipatchi,went into the dark house.When they walked in the door slammed close."D-Do you r-really w-want to check t-this place out?''said John."Sure there's not really a ghost here." said Nick confidently.Then the heard a spine-chilling moan that came from the top of the stairs Ooooooooo......

continue the story

nick and john huddled close together hugging each other tightly what was that? nick asked john in a trembling vioce i don't should we go up and check? only if u want to nick repiled ok then lets go..

continue the story....

they went up the long and hollow staircase and found themselves face to face with a door.

"Sh..sh..should we open this door and check out what's inside?"John asked Nick again.

"Yes, sure..."

Nick gripped the door handle and turned in...

Inside the room is....

Continue the story

lol

a doll... the doll quietly said "save me" john and nick ran out the door from fear went back to the main door and realized they were locked in...

continue it!

Nick and John were horrifed. "Hey, there's a window over there! Maybe we can break it that chair over there." Nick pointed to the dusty old chair in the corner of the room. John replied, "B-But w-what if theres a-a g-g-g-g-ghost sitting t-there?"

they slowly walked towards it... then all of the sudden nick got pulled downstairs through a door, after he got pulled down, the door shut, locked, and john was all alone.......

Continue

he just stood there to terrified to move and all at once he heard a voice..... after he heard the voice he slowly passed out..............

Continue

he just stood there to terrified to move and all at once he heard a voice..... after he heard the voice he slowly passed out..............

Continue
puma did the voice say something

ps sorry bout interupting

John felt like his soul was getting sucked out of him. "Was all the stories true?" Thought John. N-Nick! Where are you? Nick heard a faint scream. He knew it was John calling for him. He twisted and turned, trying to get out of the ghost's grip. But he just couldn't get away.He stared into the ghost's face. It looked like a disfigured face like it was hit multiple times with a bat. Nick closed his eyes trying to forget that sorrowful face. "Let go please I beg you!" shouted Nick. "John were are you?" "I'm here Nick. Wait don't leave me!" Replied John. While he was looking for Nick he thought back at all the stories they heard. One was that a group of friends went into that house. Only two made it out. The next day they found thier friends chopped, bloody, limbs missing and some parts of thier bodies were thrown around the street.

Continue...

he finaly opend his eyes he felt like he had no choice all the sudun a the gost was gone but there was still a wierd felling in the air but john had a feeling that told him to go on so he did then ten min. later the gost was back but they didn't know and all the sudenthe gost got in to johns body and started to control him but nick did not know so they went home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back