the girl and the boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi3000

Reaction score
jose went up to rebecca and said"want to go see a movie on saturday night".Rebecca had no answer.she was too busy staring at josh.jose saw who she was looking at.Later at 5 o clock jose asked rebecca the same thing he asked before, she said "no way,not with you".Josh was brave enough to go up to rebecca and asked"I was wondering if you would like to go to ice skating with me on saturday".rebecca replied"I dont know how to ice skate"."ill teach you when you get there"josh said."then.........YES.I would love to"she said.jose got so jealous that he punched josh(no blood, just bruises) rebecca asked josh if he was okay.he said "yeah,im okay".Then rebecca yelled at jose and said"why would you do that?why did you punch him?Im never going anywhere with you!jose left.rebecca and josh said bye to each other and went home.(2 days later at their houses they noticed it was saturday.they both went to the ice skating arena and saw each other.they got teir ice skates on and held hands stepping on the ice. STAY TUNED FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER COMING COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back