The Girls Life Quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How old are you? 13 years.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No. :(

4. What grade are you in? 8th grade.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? The understandmant of my own mind. :p

6. Do you have any pets? Yup.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Chihuahua named Captain, Cat named Mister, Fish named Gamile, and genetically engineered thing named St. Pooky Eo Hune.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yes.

9. If so when/how old were you? 9 yrs.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? "Tomboy/ Bisexual"

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? OF COURSE! maybe.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Not yet...

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Well seeing as though I don't have one...

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes!

15. If so, what? I have no idea!

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Not either.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can do a lot of weird things, too many to list.

18. What is your favorite food? Pizza and herring.

19. What religon are you? 'No comment.'

20. What is your favorite animal? Uhm.. Too many favs to list...

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Most.

22. What TV shows do you like? Many.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Oh yeah! :D

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Real ones, I guess..

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Game Stop.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? So, so.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Jack and Dean, TomSka, and a lot more. :p

28. What are your favorite real celebs? No.

29. Singers? No.

30. Actors/Actresses? No.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? My time is worth a lot, dude. :/

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Nope!

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? The understandmant of my own mind. :p

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Chihuahua named Captain, Cat named Mister, Fish named Gamile, and genetically engineered thing named St. Pooky Eo Hune.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? "Tomboy/ Bisexual"

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Well seeing as though I don't have one...

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Not either.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can do a lot of weird things, too many to list.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Real ones, I guess..

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? So, so.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Jack and Dean, TomSka, and a lot more. :p

29. Singers? No.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? My time is worth a lot, dude. :/

29. Singers? No.

29. Singers? No.

19. What religon are you? Well I believe I'm too young to say, when I'm older I'll research more religions and see which one I believe in. Grew up in Christian family, though.

29. Singers? No.

Last edited by a moderator:
O gosh I'm srry i posted that so many times, my computer froze and it didn't show up as posted so i just did it again and again until it was there. :(

1. How old are you? 13

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No

4. What grade are you in? 8?

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary Edition

6. Do you have any pets? Yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Franco, Figaro, Coco, Peaches, Mango, Sky, Melody, Harmony

8. Have you had your period yet? Uh...what do you mean?

9. If so when/how old were you? ...?

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Kinda

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Yeah, if Mametchi counts

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? WE WILL NEVER BREAK UP!

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.

15. If so, what? Milk.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither xD

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? TURN MY TONGUE SIDEWAYS, UPSIDEDOWN AND INTO A TUBE!

18. What is your favorite food? Chicken Kiev

19. What religon are you? None.

20. What is your favorite animal? Cat

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Ghosts

22. What TV shows do you like? Tamagotchi

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes, but right now I accidentally have it on over my singlet.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) One for little girls. It's, like, not even a bra and is so small IT'S KILLING ME!

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Game shops

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? In between.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Lovelin.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Lovelin

29. Singers? Lovelin

30. Actors/Actresses? Lovelin

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D It took seven minutes and yes, you wasted my time.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Yes, if my Mametchi plush counts. And dreams about fictional characters. :p

1. How old are you? Thirteen.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Not exactly.

4. What grade are you in? Eighth (8th). Moving to ninth soon. :)

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Family Unity.

6. Do you have any pets? Yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Two cats, Midnight and Gabby.

8. Have you had your period yet? No.

9. If so when/how old were you? n/a

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I'm a girl with a twisted sense of humor, a perverted mind, slightly girly, slightly tomboy-ish. I don't know how to describe my 'label'. :)

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? We can say that. Haha :)

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No, I wish, though. Haha

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? n/a

14. Are you allergic to anything? Nope

15. If so, what? n/a

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going for the manicure. If I do my nails by myself I usually end up painting my entire hand or just ruining my nails entirely. -_-

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Stay quiet.

18. What is your favorite food? Cheese Ravioli

19. What religon are you? Atheist.

20. What is your favorite animal? Lion

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Reincarnation

22. What TV shows do you like? Grimm, MLP:FIM, AHS, Supernatural, Glee, New Girl, etc.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yup.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Real one / padded. And sport when I go running.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Old Navy, American Eagle, Walmart/Target (WHOO) for clothing. Barnes & Nobles, but really just bookstores in general. Oh and if Starbucks counts... :D haha

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Keep 'em coming.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Jacksflims, Shane Dawson, Onision, etc. Oh and cyr1216!

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None really.

29. Singers? Rascal Flatts, The Fray, The Script, OneRepublic, Gavin Degraw, John Mayer, Parachute, Augustana, Lifehouse, most country singers, etc.

30. Actors/Actresses? None really.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Only a few minutes, and nope, not annoyed :)

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No, but once again like said before somewhere, I wish ♥ :) haha

1. How old are you? Seventeen

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Haha no.

4. What grade are you in? First year university.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Lol money.

6. Do you have any pets? I have three chickens.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) I only named one. She's called nugget.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yeah

9. If so when/how old were you?12

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Girly/ sort of gay.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I guess?

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Break up, lolol.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes

15. If so, what? Stupidity.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Myself. I have all the necessary tools.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Everything

18. What is your favorite food? Takoyaki

19. What religon are you? Buddhist

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Can't be bothered to type them.

22. What TV shows do you like? How I met your mother.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D yeah?

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) a real one.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Morning glory, AKA cosmetics, karebear, ESQ, eBay.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I don't care haha

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? The Yogscast! Jenna marbles and rrcherrypie

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Uhhhhh...

29. Singers? Patrick stump, taeyang, T.O.P, gdragon, park Bom, CL... Etc...

30. Actors/Actresses? Tom Felton, Mila kunis.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D not really. :)

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Never.

1. How old are you? 11

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? no

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? no

4. What grade are you in? 6

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? an ID-L

6. Do you have any pets? yes, a tamagotchi

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) a tamagotchi annd her name is marissa

8. Have you had your period yet? yes

9. If so when/how old were you? 11

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? gay

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? yes

12. Do you have a boyfriend? no

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?

14. Are you allergic to anything? yes

15. If so, what? childrens cold motrin

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? going for a manicure

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? flare just my nostrils

18. What is your favorite food? chocolate covered pretzels

19. What religon are you? pagan

20. What is your favorite animal? anything but geese or dogs

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? [classified]

22. What TV shows do you like? Spongebob Squarepants and Tamagotchi!

23. Do you wear a bra? =D yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) idk

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? gamestop

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? annoyed

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Annoying Orange

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Bridgit Mendler

29. Singers? Elton John

30. Actors/Actresses? Demi Lovato

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D a while and yes

1. How old are you? 15.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes.

4. What grade are you in? 10th.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? I'm simple. I just want a pair of Dr. Martens.

6. Do you have any pets? Two dogs and I don't even know how many chickens.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Goldie and Rover they are cockapoos haha.

9. If so when/how old were you? I forgot.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Nyeh whatever. I'm simply a shortcake princess.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? No.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?

14. Are you allergic to anything? Nothing specific.

15. If so, what?

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? According to my friends my strong vibrato is weird -____-

18. What is your favorite food? Calamari, shrimp tempura, etc.

19. What religon are you? I love being Catholic.

20. What is your favorite animal? Shark.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? I dunno.

22. What TV shows do you like? American Idol, Young Justice, and KHR!

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeah.

24. If so, what kind? A real one and unfortunately in a small size -___-

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Forever 21, Papaya, Love Culture, H&M.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? No.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Alex Goot.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Nicole Scherzinger, a bunch of kpop idols OTL.

29. Singers? A lot.

30. Actors/Actresses? I don't care about actors haha.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Didn't time myself and I don't really care.

I'm going to redo this. The last time I took it was 2 years ago oh my goddd

1. How old are you? I'm 12.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Nope.

4. What grade are you in? 7th.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? All of the things. I would just have a portal to a room with all the things.

6. Do you have any pets? Yes indeedy. 2 cats.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? 2 cats, Rico and Sia.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yep.

9. If so when/how old were you? Like 11.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I suppose you could sort me into the tomboy category.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? It's alright.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? noooope

14. Are you allergic to anything? Don't think so.

15. If so, what? wat

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I don't like to do funny things to my nails.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Meh. I can't do anything really weird.

18. What is your favorite food? Cookies. And cake. And ice cream...

19. What religon are you? I'm not all that religious, but technically I'm Christian

20. What is your favorite animal? Just cats.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? There are ghosts in my house that keep stealing my blankets.

22. What TV shows do you like? Community.

23. Do you wear a bra? Sure.

24. If so, what kind? I'm not really sure on the type. I just wear it.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? None of them... Micheal's, I guess

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Yes.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Captainsparklez

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None of them

29. Singers? Maybe Vocaloids, but they don't really count do they.

30. Actors/Actresses? I don't watch movies all that often :v

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Like 5 minutes. And it's alright.

1. How old are you? 9. o_o

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? o_o No.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? If that counts with a teddy bear.

4. What grade are you in? 4...

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A iD..

6. Do you have any pets? Yes, fish!

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? There's way too much to name. o_o

8. Have you had your period yet? o_o This is a period. ---> .

9. If so when/how old were you? Again, a period. ---> .

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? o_o Neither.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Quite odd, but okay? o:

12. Do you have a boyfriend? WHY WOULD A 9 YEAR OLDER HAVE ONE.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Not with my teddy.

14. Are you allergic to anything? No.

15. If so, what? o_o ???

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? No, I can't do that. o_o

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Spin plates on a stick! JK. :p

18. What is your favorite food? Pie.

19. What religon are you? You just went a "smidge" too far. <_<

20. What is your favorite animal? Goldfish and chickens!

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? That pie will be free!

22. What TV shows do you like? ... CP24? :D

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Ew.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Ew. Don't mention it ever again, OR ELSE. D:<

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? A shop, duh.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? This is just weird like someone who can crack each and every bone and joint in their body... Including their tounge.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? A certain orange?

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Someone who KICKS a orange.

29. Singers? -_- None.

30. Actors/Actresses? o_o NONE A ACTRESS IS NORMALLY A SINGER YOU. > :p

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 5 minutes and 6 seconds and don't bring up the bra again.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Yes, if my Mametchi plush counts. And dreams about fictional characters. :p
Lol, true for me too. I didn't know how much it was possible to have in common with someone on the other side of the world to you... :)

1. How old are you? 10

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? What IS that?

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? A playdate round a friend's house? Who hasn't been on one of them?!

4. What grade are you in? 5th grade.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To stop war.

6. Do you have any pets? Yes!

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) I have a 6-year-old guinea pig called Purry (named when I was 5). And yes, she still purrs a lot. :D And if you count Tamas, 23, plus a 24th in the mail, although of course they're not all running.

8. Have you had your period yet? Uhh...no. I'm 10...right?

9. If so when/how old were you? I haven't.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I don't know the meaning of half of them, so I'll just call myself a tomboy. :p

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Kind of. It's my billionth time taking it though.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Not really, although it doesn't really fit in with my answer to the last question. But really I can't call a Tama plush a boyfriend.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? DO YOU THINK I WILL BREAK UP WITH MY 23 TAMAS ESPECIALLY NOW MY ID L PRINCESS SPACY IS ACTUALLY IN THE MAIL?!?!

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yah.

15. If so, what? Fruit Shoot (fruit drink), coconuts. Weird allergies right. :p

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Everything I do, according to the people in my class. Lol.

18. What is your favorite food? Dark chocolate.

19. What religon are you? Tamarian. That means I believe in Tamas being real. My own unique religion created by me! :D

20. What is your favorite animal? DOOOLLLPPHHIINNSSSSSS!!!!!!

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Tamaplanet!!!!

22. What TV shows do you like? None. I wish I was in Australia so I could watch Tamagotchi! D:

23. Do you wear a bra? =D No...I'm 10.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) None

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? CD Japan (best site for cheap colour Tamas) and eBay (also Tamas). I prefer CD Japan if I have about $60 to spend, and eBay if I only have $20 or something.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Kind of.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None.

29. Singers? Whoever sings the songs in Tamagotchi The Movie, and the Tamagotchi Season 1 Opening Theme.

30. Actors/Actresses? Whoever plays Mametchi in Tamagotchi The Movie.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Uhh...

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? The answer is at the top of this post. I'm not sure what making out with someone is, but I get a feeling it's the thing that would be going too far if you tried it with a Tama plush.

~ Dazzmina ~

Lol, true for me too. I didn't know how much it was possible to have in common with someone on the other side of the world to you... :)

1. How old are you? 10

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? What IS that?

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? A playdate round a friend's house? Who hasn't been on one of them?!

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To stop war.

6. Do you have any pets? Yes!

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) I have a 6-year-old guinea pig called Purry (named when I was 5). And yes, she still purrs a lot. :D And if you count Tamas, 23, plus a 24th in the mail, although of course they're not all running.

8. Have you had your period yet? Uhh...no. I'm 10...right?

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I don't know the meaning of half of them, so I'll just call myself a tomboy. :p

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Kind of. It's my billionth time taking it though.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Not really, although it doesn't really fit in with my answer to the last question. But really I can't call a Tama plush a boyfriend.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? DO YOU THINK I WILL BREAK UP WITH MY 23 TAMAS ESPECIALLY NOW MY ID L PRINCESS SPACY IS ACTUALLY IN THE MAIL?!?!

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yah.

15. If so, what? Fruit Shoot (fruit drink), coconuts. Weird allergies right. :p

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Everything I do, according to the people in my class. Lol.

18. What is your favorite food? Dark chocolate.

19. What religon are you? Tamarian. That means I believe in Tamas being real. My own unique religion created by me! :D

20. What is your favorite animal? DOOOLLLPPHHIINNSSSSSS!!!!!!

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Tamaplanet!!!!

22. What TV shows do you like? None. I wish I was in Australia so I could watch Tamagotchi! D:

23. Do you wear a bra? =D No...I'm 10.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? CD Japan (best site for cheap colour Tamas) and eBay (also Tamas). I prefer CD Japan if I have about $60 to spend, and eBay if I only have $20 or something.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Kind of.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None.

29. Singers? Whoever sings the songs in Tamagotchi The Movie, and the Tamagotchi Season 1 Opening Theme.

30. Actors/Actresses? Whoever plays Mametchi in Tamagotchi The Movie.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Uhh...

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? The answer is at the top of this post. I'm not sure what making out with someone is, but I get a feeling it's the thing that would be going too far if you tried it with a Tama plush.

~ Dazzmina ~
Sorry to be off topic, but the singer of the Tamagotchi songs in the movie is Kigurumi.

1. How old are you? 20

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? yes.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? yes many.

4. What grade are you in? graduated

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? right now it would be a Galaxy S II but if i were to answer smartly it would be 1,000,000 dollars~ > 3> kekeke

6. Do you have any pets? yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? a cat named Buddy

8. Have you had your period yet? haha yes wish i didn't!

9. If so when/how old were you? uh like 10 or something

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? i am just myself~

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? meh

12. Do you have a boyfriend? yes

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? i enjoy it very much. I love him to pieces. April 21 will be our 2 year anniversary.

14. Are you allergic to anything? yes

15. If so, what? anything that is harsh on skin

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? neither i don't really bother with my nails

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? people usually find it weird that i can do those double jointed hand tricks along with other flexibility tricks.

18. What is your favorite food? kraft macaroni and cheese

19. What religon are you? i have none. I will find out what happens when i die the day i die. xD

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? i believe in karma to an extent and that everything has a purpose and everything happens for a "reason"

22. What TV shows do you like? right now i am obsessed with NARUTO!! I also like some other anime and comedy shows.

23. Do you wear a bra? yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) padded

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? target

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? it's doing a good job of killing time! xD

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? i have none. i don't really watch user made youtube vids

28. What are your favorite real celebs? none. i guess if i have to pick one i pick Snooki. Do no question me.

29. Singers? mini-moni

30. Actors/Actresses? none. i could care less about actors.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? it took 10 minutes. i just did it to kill time.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? yes.

1. How old are you?13

2. Have you ever been on a blind date?No

3. Have you ever been on a date at all?Yes

4. What grade are you in?Year 8 (not sure if thats grade 8 or not)

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Rock Star

6. Do you have any pets?Yes 2

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names?Cat-Tarzan Snake-Zukie

8. Have you had your period yet?Yes

9. If so when/how old were you?13

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other?Tomboy (but i don't dress like one anymore)

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far?Yes

12. Do you have a boyfriend?Yes

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?I enjoy having him as a boyfriend

14. Are you allergic to anything?Yes

15. If so, what?Cleaning Products

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself?Don't like either but prefer to do it myself

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do?I can burp the alphabet backwards

18. What is your favorite food?Frosted Shreddies and Milk

19. What religon are you?Agnostic

20. What is your favorite animal?Snakes

21. What myths/legends do you believe in?The myth that my parents will buy my first car for me

22. What TV shows do you like?Top Gear, Friends, Waterloo RD & anything to do with Russel Howard

23. Do you wear a bra? =DYes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc)Sport, slightly padded & real one

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop?David & Goliath

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions?No i'm liking it

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs?OMG cat

28. What are your favorite real celebs?Russel Howard, Jeremy Clarkson & McFly

29. Singers?McFly, Jessie J, Adele, Rizzle Kicks, Emeli Sande, Amy Whinehouse & The Last Shadow Puppets

30. Actors/Actresses?Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, David Bowie

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D10 mins. It's 1:30am, im also watching movies, it's not time wasted

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy?Yes

1. How old are you? 13

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Nope

4. What grade are you in? 7th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Either Rainbow Dash or a certain giant evil robot.

6. Do you have any pets? Yep

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Rice Krispies

8. Have you had your period yet? yeah.

9. If so when/how old were you? 12

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Mostly tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Meh

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope

14. Are you allergic to anything? Nope! :D

15. If so, what?

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? None

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I'm not sure. XD

18. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti! 8D

19. What religon are you? Christian

20. What is your favorite animal? Bird and certain reptiles

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? *shrugs*

22. What TV shows do you like? My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Transformers Prime, Transformers Animated, and a couple more. :v

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yeah

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) I'm not sure. XD

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Gamestop, places that sells toys. :M

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Meh

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? *shrug*

28. What are your favorite real celebs? I don't has any. :D

29. Singers? Ashleigh Bell

30. Actors/Actresses? Nothing.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 5 minutes?

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1. How old are you? 10.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? What is that?

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To stop anything dying except of old age.

6. Do you have any pets? Yes.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) A lot of ducks (mainly named after Star Wars characters lol) and a 6-year-old guinea pig named Purry.

8. Have you had your period yet? Age answers this. No.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Tomboy?

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Kind of.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I don't have one.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.

15. If so, what? Coconuts and Fruit Shoot.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Not allowed either.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Tell people everything I'm not allowed. (Pokemon, comic books, manicures etc.)

18. What is your favorite food? Very very dark chocolate

19. What religon are you? None

20. What is your favorite animal? Dolphin

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Tamagotchi Planet

22. What TV shows do you like? None

23. Do you wear a bra? =D No. My mom tried to make me, but I don't want to.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? EBay, CD Japan, HobbyLink Japan...anywhere I can get Tamas.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None

29. Singers? People who sing Tama songs

30. Actors/Actresses? People who did the voices for Tamagotchi The Movie

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Took me about 2 minutes.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back