The Girls Life Quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did this uiz a couple months ago and now i'm doing it again guys.

1. How old are you? Thirteen

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yeah. :)

4. What grade are you in? Eighth

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A new phone I guess.

6. Do you have any pets? Yeaah

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Doug, Sonny, Pinky.

8. Have you had your period yet? Mhmm

9. If so when/how old were you? I was twelve.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I don't label myself, but i'm girly I guess?

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Not really haha.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Yea :) It's actually been a month today. :eek:

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I'm actually planning on breaking up with him the next time I see him, but that won't be until next Monday.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Probably.

15. If so, what? Bananas, Kiwi, Shellfish, Cats, Pineapple.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going for one. Doi.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can walk with my feet completely backwards. Weird shtuff.

18. What is your favorite food? Right now I can't stop eating Luna Bars.

19. What religon are you? Christian.

20. What is your favorite animal? Black Bearss <3

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Uh

22. What TV shows do you like? The Office, PLL, Still 90's nick cartoons so much.<3 And more that I don't want to list. :)

23. Do you wear a bra? =D NO. Just kidding yes.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Lol always pushup hahah.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Pac Sun always.:)

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Neitherr man.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? I never watch youtube but I love Jenna Marbles and ilikeweylie still

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Ariana Grande

29. Singers? Ariana Grande

30. Actors/Actresses? Ariana motherfucking Grande

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Uhh not to long and nopeee :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re-doing this for funzies.

1. How old are you? 14.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No.

4. What grade are you in? We don't have grades here, Year 9 in our terms but I think 8th Grade.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Endless supply of concert tickets

6. Do you have any pets? Yes.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Two cockatiels, Puffy and Cuckoo.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yes.

9. If so when/how old were you? 11.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Girly goth, I guess.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? S'okay I suppose.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? hahah.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yeah.

15. If so, what? Bananas.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I haven't tried either but it'd be better to get a professional.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Idk, touch my nose with my tongue xD

18. What is your favourite food? Belgian Biscuits.

19. What religion are you? None.

20. What is your favorite animal? Penguin.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Nothing specific, most of the old Maori legends and stuff.

22. What TV shows do you like? Charmed, NCIS, The Mentalist, Murder She Wrote, Shortland Street, Vodafone Select Live, Thomas The Tank Engine :L

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeah

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Normal, I guess.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Pagani, Rebel Sports

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Meh.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? PewdiePie, desandnate.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Jeremy Renner and Hollie Marie Combs

29. Singers? Lady Gaga, P!NK, Gerard Way

30. Actors/Actresses? Shannen Doherty, Jeremy Renner, Hollie Marie Combs, Brian Krause.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Only a couple minutes. Nope xD

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? hahahno

1. How old are you? 11 years, 5 months

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No, I still don't know what that is

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No

4. What grade are you in? 6th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Not sure...

6. Do you have any pets? Yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Purry, my guinea pig

8. Have you had your period yet? Yes

9. If so when/how old were you? TOO YOUNG D:

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? A normal, neutral person

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Kind of

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Look at my age, grade, and answers to previous questions. Now judge if I have a boyfriend. You are most likely wrong

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? If I had a boyfriend and wanted to break up, right now I would be breaking up with him not describing that I want to break up with him

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes

15. If so, what? Fruit Shoot and coconut

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Me + manicure stuff = chaos. I've never had it done by someone else, but if I could, I would definitely go for it.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Obsess about dolphins. Everyone in the school boarding-house (place where you can stay overnight) agrees. And I've only stayed one night!

18. What is your favorite food? Dark chocolate with mint flavouring

19. What religon are you? Atheist. It annoys me when nobody knows what that is

20. What is your favorite animal? DOLFINZEZEZEZEZEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Translation: Dolphin)

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None

22. What TV shows do you like? None

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) A very small one, that's all I know

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Anywhere where they sell well-priced Tamas shipping to the UK

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Isn't it supposed to be questions...?

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None, I'm not allowed on YouTube

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None, they're mostly all conceited and never sing about anything but love

29. Singers? None, they're mostly all conceited and never sing about anything but love

30. Actors/Actresses? None, they're mostly all conceited and never sing about anything but love

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D About 10 minutes, and it wasn't a waste of time

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No. I have never kissed or made out with anyone. I don't even know how to.

1. How old are you? 15 years 8 months today :)

4. What grade are you in? 10th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? All the pokemon games :D

6. Do you have any pets? No

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank)

9. If so when/how old were you? 11

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I'm a little bit of a tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sure

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?

14. Are you allergic to anything? No

15. If so, what?

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Making odd faces

18. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti

19. What religion are you? None

20. What is your favorite animal? Dog

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None but they are interesting

22. What TV shows do you like? Not sure

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yeah

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Regular

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Hot Topic

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I dunno

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Nigahiga and Smosh

28. What are your favorite real celebs? not sure

29. Singers? Nickelback

30. Actors/Actresses? Not sure

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D A few minutes

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No

1. How old are you? 20 :)

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes

4. What grade are you in? Graduated

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To feel normal again.

6. Do you have any pets? 2 Cats

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Tiger and Skeeter

9. If so when/how old were you? 12

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Im a loser.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? It's okay.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Had one for 11 days, broke up and moved on.

14. Are you allergic to anything? No.

15. If so, what? ...

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going for it

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I dunno

18. What is your favorite food?My moms Stew

19. What religon are you? Idk not religious

20. What is your favorite animal? Ferrets and Cats

22. What TV shows do you like? Pawn Stars, Corner Gas, South Park etc.

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeah.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Push up.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? The Body Shop, Eclipse.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Meh.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? *shrug*

28. What are your favorite real celebs? IDK.

29. Singers? IDK

30. Actors/Actresses? IDK

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? 5 Minutes.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Yes

I'm bored so here we go again.

1. How old are you? 14

4. What grade are you in? I don't even know

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Everything

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Three cats called Frank, Fig, and Coke, and 3 nameless birds...and 2 nameless guinea pigs

8. Have you had your period yet? Yup

9. If so when/how old were you? 9

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yea

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Yes, an online boyfriend ^_^

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I love having him as my boyfriend but I don't think we're planning to break up so soon XD

14. Are you allergic to anything? yep

15. If so, what? Milk and onions

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Some things are better left unsaid

18. What is your favorite food? I don't even know

19. What religon are you? None

20. What is your favorite animal? Cats

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Ghosts

22. What TV shows do you like? Tamagotchi

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yep

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) All different kinds

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? HLJ and CDJapan

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Meh

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None

29. Singers? None

30. Actors/Actresses? None

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D I wasn't keeping track

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Nope

Let's do this. >8D

1. How old are you? Seventeen.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No ( they aren't really my kind of thing ).

4. What grade are you in? Twelve.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? So many things! Dx Probably better social skills and to be more interesting.

6. Do you have any pets? No.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) ___

9. If so when/how old were you? Thirteen.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Kind of a cross between girly-girl and tomboy.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yes!

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? ___

14. Are you allergic to anything? No.

15. If so, what? ___

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself, but going for one is probably a lot easier and less messy.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Um. I actually don't know! x)

18. What is your favorite food? Chocolate, pizza, and Bagel Bites.

19. What religon are you? Catholic -> Atheist

20. What is your favorite animal? I don't have a favorite, but I guess cats? They're really amusing. l3

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None.

22. What TV shows do you like? Pretty Little Liars, Game of Thrones, The Mentalist, The Vampire Diaries, Sherlock.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yeah.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Real.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Bookstores, jewellery stores, and coffee shops.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I'm not annoyed. :)

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? ocomox and marasy8 I love their piano skills so much and I wish I could play like them! :D

28. What are your favorite real celebs? See below.

29. Singers? Nana Mizuki.

30. Actors/Actresses? Zachary Quinto, Neil Patrick Harris, Charlie Sheen Drew van Ackre, Ian Somerhalder, Milo Ventimiglia.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Not that long... I enjoyed it. ^___^

EDIT; Whoa whoops, I forgot the last question. ^-^"

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Nope ~

1. How old are you? Thirteen

4. What grade are you in? um idk year 9? uwu

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To see my highlanders boys play!

6. Do you have any pets? yeah

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Tigger, Ronan [cats] and jen [ a dog hehehe]

8. Have you had your period yet? um yeah

9. If so when/how old were you? 10??

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? doot doot

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? ye

12. Do you have a boyfriend? hehehe no

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?

14. Are you allergic to anything?yessss!

15. If so, what? fish ono

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? idddkk

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? shrug

18. What is your favorite food? oh wow um roasted chicken w/ rice

19. What religon are you? none

20. What is your favorite animal? i like bears

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? none??

22. What TV shows do you like? adventure time, anything to do w/ rugby, regular show

23. Do you wear a bra? um yeah

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) uh the ones that most thirteen year old girls use?

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? the warewhare heheh um smiggle and um equip and uh yeaahh

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? i dont mind!

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? pewdiepie smosh nigahiga michellephan

28. What are your favorite real celebs?oh wow do rugby peeps count i think dan carter and keven mealamu are best i also rly like kimbra and dane rumble yes i like dane rumble

29. Singers? too many!

30. Actors/Actresses? no

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? not sure and it wasn't a waste of time!

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? uh noo

1. How old are you? 14

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? no

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? yes

4. What grade are you in? 9th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? a ps3 or xbox

6. Do you have any pets? yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? mocha and snickers

8. Have you had your period yet? yes

9. If so when/how old were you? :eek:

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? i guess none. I like video games but I'm not really a tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? sure?

12. Do you have a boyfriend? not at the moment... we broke up like a week ago

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? ^

14. Are you allergic to anything? no

15. If so, what?

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? myself

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? uhhhhhh squek like a guinea pig

18. What is your favorite food? chinese food :D

20. What is your favorite animal? zebra... no owl..... no, penguin.... I dunno

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? uhhh Slenderman > :D does that count?

22. What TV shows do you like? modern family, the middle

23. Do you wear a bra? ja

24. If so, what kind? real

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? uhhhh either american eagle, delia's or gamestop

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? it's not too bad. I'm trying to use up time

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Tobuscus, pewdiepie,smosh,computernerd01,brocks dubs, barely politcal,chuggaconroy,RhettandLink,

28. What are your favorite real celebs? uhhhh idk

29. Singers? lana del ray

30. Actors/Actresses? me

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? 10 minutes?7?5?

1. How old are you? 14

4. What grade are you in? Grade 9.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? More money.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? A black cat, her name is Finnigan.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yea...

9. If so when/how old were you? 9 years old. o_O

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? A Tomboy.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yeah.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope. In fact I've never had one before.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? N/A!

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes...=.=

15. If so, what? Gelatin, so that means I can't eat Jello.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Roll my eyes into the back of my head without hurting myself?!?

18. What is your favorite food? Potato Chips.

19. What religon are you? Christian.

20. What is your favorite animal? Cat.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Suicidemouse.avi, Squidward's Suicide/Red Mist.

22. What TV shows do you like? Spongebob Squarepants (Season 5 and under only) South Park, Family Guy (old ones only) Simpsons,

Adventure Time, Regular Show, Powerpuff Girls, Hamtaro.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Uh..yeah. Don't most people my age?

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) A sports bra.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Wal-mart, Toys R Us, The Mall.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I am liking it ^^

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? N/A.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? I forgot, sorry!

29. Singers? Drake, Emienem (spelling sucks) Lady Gaga, Hatsune Miku (not a real person but OK)

30. Actors/Actresses? Uh..TOO MANY!

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 5-10 minutes at the least?

Oh, I almost forgot the most important question of them all!!!!

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? WHAT? Noooo!!!!!

1. How old are you? 17 cx

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? noo cx

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yeah, cx

4. What grade are you in? I'm a nunior in highschool, or grade 11

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? a new iPhone 5 case. my pink bear one ripped.

6. Do you have any pets? a very spoiled chihuahua cocketspaniel mixed puppy

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank)^^^

8. Have you had your period yet? yep -.-

9. If so when/how old were you? i was 10 cx

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? uhm, idk. cx im sort of a partyer i guess.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? meh . its passing time.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Yep♥ 10 Months ~

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? he just gave me a puppy , i think we're pretty good cx

14. Are you allergic to anything? cats, & pantene shampoo.

15. If so, what?^^^^

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? GOING ! duh. ♥

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? the cup song thing from pitch perfect cx

18. What is your favorite food? sushi ~

19. What religon are you? Chirtian

20. What is your favorite animal? Fishh ~

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? ghosts

22. What TV shows do you like? Bad Girls Club... Awkward.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D well yeah cx.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) a real one? cx shop at Victorias Secret All Day Everyday cx

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Victorias Secret Zumiez Pharmacy,

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? imbored so whatever

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Shane dawson.

28. What are your favorite real celebs?Emma Stone, Megan Fox , They're hot.

29. Singers? PTV Honey Cocaine, Kreyshawn Mumford& Sons

30. Actors/Actresses?^^

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 10 minutes

1. How old are you? 11 years old

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No. I never plan to either. It sounds very awkward and strange.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No, and I don't want to.

4. What grade are you in? 6th. We call it Year 7 here.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Not sure.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? I have one guinea pig called Purry. I made up her name when I was 5.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/other? None of those, I guess.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I've taken it at least twice before.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? I have several friends who are boys, yes. Most people wouldn't call them boyfriends.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I don't have a boyfriend, but I don't plan to break up with any of my friends who are boys.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.

15. If so, what? Coconut, Oasis, milk (if I have too much) and Fruit Shoot.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going for one, even though I never have. I always mess up when I do it.

17. What is the weirdest thing you can do? Be weird

18. What is your favorite food? Nothing

19. What religon are you? Atheist

20. What is your favorite animal? If you know me, you know my favourite animal. DOLPHINS!

23. Do you wear a bra? Only on PE days, because we have to get changed in one room at school.

24. If so, what kind? No idea.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? If you count buying scuba diving lessons or swims with dolphins...the places where you get those!

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Isn't questions what it's for?

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None. I'm not allowed on YouTube except for videos on how to knit.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None. Most of them are conceited and obsessed with how they look.

29. Singers? None.

30. Actors/Actresses? None.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? 5 minutes?

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No, and I never will. I think kissing is unhygenic. I might catch a life threatening disease.

1. How old are you? 13

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? naaah

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? yep c:

4. What grade are you in? 8th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? ehhh a new pair of jordanss

6. Do you have any pets? mhmm.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) a yorkie mix \

8. Have you had your period yet? yess

9. If so when/how old were you? i think like 11 or 12

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? i don't know :'c

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? sure

12. Do you have a boyfriend? noooo i just broke up with mine [:

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? cough

14. Are you allergic to anything? cats :'/

15. If so, what? ^^^

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? going! aha [;

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? hm, i'll get back to you on that one haha

18. What is your favorite food? froyooo <3

20. What is your favorite animal? sloths!

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? ehh i'm not sure...

22. What TV shows do you like? Breaking Bad

23. Do you wear a bra? duuuh.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) a real one! [: unless i'm running, then a sports bra.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? uuum pink, pac sun, tillys, zumies, forever 21

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? its okay.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? jenna marbles, shane dawson, and beauty gurus. c:

28. What are your favorite real celebs? scott disick <3 its likea obsession.

29. Singers? frank ocean, the weeknd, um mac miller, kurt cobain.

30. Actors/Actresses? scott disick, Utkarsh Ambudkar

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? im not sure hahaa

1. How old are you? 11 years old

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No. I never plan to either. It sounds very awkward and strange.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No, and I don't want to.

4. What grade are you in? 6th. We call it Year 7 here.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Not sure.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? I have one guinea pig called Purry. I made up her name when I was 5.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/other? None of those, I guess.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I've taken it at least twice before.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? I have several friends who are boys, yes. Most people wouldn't call them boyfriends.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I don't have a boyfriend, but I don't plan to break up with any of my friends who are boys.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.

15. If so, what? Coconut, Oasis, milk (if I have too much) and Fruit Shoot.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going for one, even though I never have. I always mess up when I do it.

17. What is the weirdest thing you can do? Be weird

18. What is your favorite food? Nothing

19. What religon are you? Atheist

20. What is your favorite animal? If you know me, you know my favourite animal. DOLPHINS!

23. Do you wear a bra? Only on PE days, because we have to get changed in one room at school.

24. If so, what kind? No idea.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? If you count buying scuba diving lessons or swims with dolphins...the places where you get those!

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Isn't questions what it's for?

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None. I'm not allowed on YouTube except for videos on how to knit.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None. Most of them are conceited and obsessed with how they look.

29. Singers? None.

30. Actors/Actresses? None.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? 5 minutes?

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No, and I never will. I think kissing is unhygenic. I might catch a life threatening disease.
Some of those answers...I can't tell if you're serious or joking. :huh:

???

1. How old are you? 20

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes

4. What grade are you in? Sophomore College

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A trillion dollars

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? My husband... Lol

9. If so when/how old were you? 14

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Girly girl !

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sure

12. Do you have a boyfriend? A husband

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Nope love him to bits

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes

15. If so, what? Phenergan

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going for one

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Uhhhh talk like a whale ?

18. What is your favorite food? Chocolate molten cake

19. What religon are you? Christian

20. What is your favorite animal? Cats !!

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Mermaids, Faeries, and anything fantasy like :) I love all that stuff

22. What TV shows do you like? Ehh Big Bang Theory

23. Do you wear a bra? Lol uh yeah

24. If so, what kind? Normal bras ? Lol

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Forever 21

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Lol its okay

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? TimothyDeLaGhetto

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Chris Brown Selena Gomez TAYLOR LUTNER

29. Singers? Taylor Swift Aventura and many others

30. Actors/Actresses? Selena Gomez

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Don't know, ehh not really

1. How old are you? almost 10, but 9 atm.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? nope.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? does tying up someone and forcing them count lolno jk I haven't.

4. What grade are you in? 4th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? ehm...idk egoraptor plushie?

6. Do you have any pets? yep!

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? chihuahua,Nicky, terrier mutt Jack, and two mini pins named Damien and Luna.

8. Have you had your period yet? noo.

9. If so when/how old were you? ^^^

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/other? tomboy who loves cute crap.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? tis okay.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? egoraptor had one who hated me, so one-sided.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? broke up yesterday.

14. Are you allergic to anything? pollen

15. If so, what? ^^^

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? since I'm pretty broke, I usually do it myself, but going ain't bad,

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? cry at anytime

18. What is your favorite food? FRIES

19. What religon are you? idfk

20. What is your favorite animal? ocelot, cat, dog, and ferret!

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? none

22. What TV shows do you like? umm Ned's declassified ssg, iCarly, spongebob, tfop, btr?

23. Do you wear a bra? um yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) idfk

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? TOYS RUS and amazon, ebay, mandarake, toy shops!

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I like it.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? egoraptor, peanutbuttergamer and yuriofwind.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? idk

29. Singers? three days grace, american rejects.

30. Actors/Actresses? idk

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? nope and 3 minutes.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy?
36axm1.jpg

1. How old are you? 15 (sweet 16, here I come!)

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope, I've got the ability of sight covered quite nicely, thank you for asking.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? For religious and personal reasons (read: because I lack patience and typically don't like people), no.

4. What grade are you in? Class of 2015, baby!

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? The ability to become like my favorite imaginary creature - those happy girls in tampon commercials.

6. Do you have any pets? Yep - one over-weight Wiener/Pit Bull mix sweetheart named Brownie that everyone keeps calling "Mister".

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Guess I had an over-achieving moment, there.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yep. I prayed for it - the most stupid thing I have ever done.

9. If so when/how old were you? 13?

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Decked out, pageant competing, fashion-show walking, dance crazed girly girl.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I've got Kettle Corn here, so, pretty much.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? see:3

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Ditto above.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yep.

15. If so, what? Everything. Just call me Madame "Bubble-Child".

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Considering that I like to keep my nails a mile long (all the better to type with, my dear), I prefer to do them myself.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can pretty much tell whatever food you're eating by smelling it.

18. What is your favorite food? What kind of question is this for a chef? (Probably one I should know the answer to.)

19. What religion* are you? Non-denominational Christian.

20. What is your favorite animal? Ew. I don't do... Animals.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? I don't know what you're talking about - Loup Garou is real!

22. What TV shows do you like? Criminal Minds, Chopped, Iron Chef: America, The Office, Catfish & Dr. Who.

23. Do you wear a bra? I really can't afford to not.

24. If so, what kind? Whatever's clean when I wake up - have I mentioned I'm way lazy in regards to laundry?

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Amazon - I swear, it's like putting a diabetic kid in Charlie's Chocolate Factory - I'm terrible.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I've cracked open a Big Blue, I'm good.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Naptural85, thanosfilm & LongHairDontCareLLC.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Emeril Lagasse & Cat Cora. (And Raven Symone, but, who doesn't love her?)

29. Singers? Robin Thicke, Jamie Cullum, Norah Jones, A Fine Frenzy, Michael Buble, Amos Lee, China Forbes, Amy Winehouse (probably the BEST vocalist history has ever seen), Ella Fitzgerald, Dean Martin... I could go on for days.

30. Actors/Actresses? (read - see:3)

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? I dunno... I was eating. I didn't really keep track of time.

*ETA:

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Uhm... No. I don't want anyone's face touching mine anytime soon. Like.. Personal space, much?

1. How old are you? 15

4. What grade are you in? Guess.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Enough money to change the world.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their
names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave
it blank) A cat named Helen.

8. Have you had your period yet? No.

9. If so when/how old were you? See above.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Nerd.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sure!

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No (I wish!)

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? See above.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Sort of.

15. If so, what? Some kinds of walnuts.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? No money, so I like doing it myself. (except I'm terrible at painting my own nails...)

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Say the alphabet backwards? Write too much when other people hate to write?

18. What is your favorite food? Sushi, artichoke, croissants, anything very good (NOT McDonald's).

19. What religon are you? Various Christian denominations.

20. What is your favorite animal? Cat.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Depends on my mood!

22. What TV shows do you like? Don't have a TV, so really old stuff like Twilight Zone and Green Acres.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) For sports, a sports bra. Everyday, a sports or padded (very small padded)

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Amazon? And Target.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I like the GLQ, otherwise I wouldn't be taking it.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? The Hands Are Bananas guy?

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None, they're so self-centered, and once you start liking a celebrity, they get caught dealing drugs.

29. Singers? I like individual songs, not singers, for the above reason.

30. Actors/Actresses? Ditto with movies.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D It took 5 minutes, no problem! :D

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? NOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back