The Girls Life Quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to revise this... >.<

1. How old are you? 15
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No.
4. What grade are you in? Sophomore.
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Enough money to change the world.
6. Do you have any pets? Yes.
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their
names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave
it blank) A cat named Helen.
8. Have you had your period yet? Yes. <_<

9. If so when/how old were you? Yesterday. :angry:
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Nerd.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sure!
12. Do you have a boyfriend? No (I wish!)
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? See above.
14. Are you allergic to anything? Sort of.
15. If so, what? Some kinds of walnuts.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? No money, so I like doing it myself. (except I'm terrible at painting my own nails...)
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Say the alphabet backwards? Write too much when other people hate to write?
18. What is your favorite food? Sushi, artichoke, croissants, anything very good (NOT McDonald's).
19. What religon are you? Various Christian denominations.
20. What is your favorite animal? Cat.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Depends on my mood!
22. What TV shows do you like? Don't have a TV, so really old stuff like Twilight Zone and Green Acres.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes.
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) For sports, a sports bra. Everyday, a sports or padded (very small padded)
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Amazon? And Target.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I like the GLQ, otherwise I wouldn't be taking it.
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? The Hands Are Bananas guy?
28. What are your favorite real celebs? None, they're so self-centered, and once you start liking a celebrity, they get caught dealing drugs.
29. Singers? I like individual songs, not singers, for the above reason.
30. Actors/Actresses? Ditto with movies.
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D It took 5 minutes, no problem! :D
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? NOOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. How old are you? 19.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope. I don't plan on it, either.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? "Proper" date, a few. /Very/ few, though.

4. What grade are you in? Finished school.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To become a teacher!

6. Do you have any pets? A dog, a cat and a rabbit.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their
names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave
it blank) Wat.

8. Have you had your period yet? Oh my GOODNESS. I am old.

9. If so when/how old were you? 13.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I believe the term is /hipster/, yo.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Its aiight.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Indeed I do.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I liked him for a year and a half before we actually got together so, I am very content.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Nope.

15. If so, what? N/A

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I can't do it myself however I can't stand getting them done, they just hurt.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Err, I'm very unsure.

18. What is your favorite food? I daresay, sushi.

19. What religon are you? Unsure.

20. What is your favorite animal? Kittens, of course.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Dat illuminatiiiiii.

22. What TV shows do you like? The Office, Workaholics, anything with some relation /to/ officework, so.

23. Do you wear a bra? I'd be a dang fool if I didn't.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) What does "real one" even mean haha. Aw.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? General, SDS, Random asian boutiques.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? No I choose to do this.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Dat mychonny. Loosest Aussie.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Me.

29. Singers? I do adore Kelly Clarkson.

30. Actors/Actresses? Winona Ryder.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Like 10 minutes maybe haha. Thank you.

1. How old are you? 24
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes
4. What grade are you in? Not in school
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Money to pay off my debts and to buy a house.
6. Do you have any pets? Yes
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Dog, Lucy and hamster, Pinky
8. Have you had your period yet? Yes
9. If so when/how old were you? 13
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I would say a tomboy
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sure
12. Do you have a boyfriend? No
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? N/A
14. Are you allergic to anything? No
15. If so, what? N/A
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Wiggle my ears
18. What is your favorite food? Anything seafood or with pasta
19. What religon are you? I'm neither religious nor an athiest
20. What is your favorite animal? Zebra
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Bigfoot, pretty much anything paranormal, possibly reincarnation
22. What TV shows do you like? BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. And some others
23. Do you wear a bra? Of course
24. If so, what kind? Push up
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Oh jeez, I don't really know
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? It's fine
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None
28. What are your favorite real celebs? None
29. Singers? Kesha, Gaga, Rihanna, and others
30. Actors/Actresses? Rachel McAdams, Alyson Hannigan, Sarah Michelle Gellar
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? A few minutes

Ok, i Know i'm a boy but i was bored

1. How old are you? 11
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No
4. What grade are you in? 6
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Shape Shifting Power
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Fizz the Hamster
8. Have you had your period yet? Ehhh, No, I never will
9. If so when/how old were you? I didn't have one
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? None of those, I'm a boy
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sort Of
12. Do you have a boyfriend? No, never will
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I will never break up with a boy because I would never pair up with a boy
14. Are you allergic to anything? Used to be allergic
15. If so, what?
Used to be allergic to Shrimp, Eggs and Peanuts
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it my self, ( I cut my own fingernails, I don't paint them XD)
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Sleep with my eyes open
18. What is your favorite food? Egg
19. What religon are you? Christian
20. What is your favorite animal? Tamagotchi! , ok a penguin
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None
22. What TV shows do you like? Comedy Shows
23. Do you wear a bra? Noooo
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) No bra
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? TamaDepa ( In the future)
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Yes
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Ian H, Yourchonny
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Pauie -....-
29. Singers? Too much to say
30. Actors/Actresses? Johnny Depp
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Nope, it was funny going through the girl questions XD

32. Have you ever made out or kissed a boy? No way

I'm a guy but I'm gay, so only two I can't answer are about periods/bras.

1. How old are you? 27 tomorrow. I'm an old fart.
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? lolno
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes
4. What grade are you in? I'm out of school
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? The ability to use the Accio spell ;b from Harry Potter
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Jessie and James the guinea pigs (James is neutered) Wilbur and Joan the potbellied pigs (Wilbur is neutered) and Princess the Pug (she's neutered because she gets a dog period...)
8. Have you had your period yet? -
9. If so when/how old were you? -
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? How is 'gay' a subculture like girly or tomboy? Just wondering? But I'm a Japanese street fashion nerd.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Meh
12. Do you have a boyfriend? Yes
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? He's a bit of an idiot but I love him really, so no plans to break up.
14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes
15. If so, what? An ingredient used in cheap suncream, all facepaints and some cosmetics. Don't know which...
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself. I did a beauty course a few months ago and nail salons are so overpriced...
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Say I regularly read Drapple fanfics.
18. What is your favorite food? Strawberries
19. What religon are you? Very casual wiccan
20. What is your favorite animal? Seals or walruses or dugongs. I just can't decide >//u//<!
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? All of dem. I'm superstitous yo.
22. What TV shows do you like? Romantic comedys, anime, sci-fi.
23. Do you wear a bra? -
24. If so, what kind? -
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? eBay. But in real life, I don't know, Angelic Pretty/Baby the Stars Shine Bright? I always visit their Paris stores when I go to France.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Meh
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Dan and Phil. I ship Phan/Dhil so hard omg, Abigailm28 and Helonmelonlady.
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
29. Singers? KYARY PAMYU PAMYU KYARY PAMYU PAMYU KYARY PAMYU PAMYU KYARY PAMYU PAMYU KYARY PAMYU PAMYU KYARY PAMYU PAMYU KYARY PAMYU PAMYU
30. Actors/Actresses? Helena Bonham Carter, Johhny Depp, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grant, Emma Watson.
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? I don't know, 5 minutes?

32. Have you ever made out or kissed a boy? Hohohohoho, it'd be easier to list how many days I haven't since its appropriate to than I have.

I'm really really bored so im gonna do this anyway even if im a boy

1. How old are you? 13
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No
4. What grade are you in? 8
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Every kind of technology in the world
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Charlie the beagle
8. Have you had your period yet? This is so offensive :'((((((( you made me cry so now I hate you :(
9. If so when/how old were you? negative 10000 years old
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? IM A BOY GDI
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? You offended me so no :( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
12. Do you have a boyfriend? Im not gay
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME? I SAID IM NOT GAY
14. Are you allergic to anything? Nope
15. If so, what? Are you deaf or something?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I dont like manicures at all
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Vibrate my tongue
18. What is your favorite food? Pasta,Pasta and Pasta
20. What is your favorite animal? dogs
22. What TV shows do you like? Comedy
23. Do you wear a bra? Ew no
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) None
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Gamestop :p
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I think you should go to an ear doctor
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? GameGrumps and PBG
28. What are your favorite real celebs? barney
29. Singers? Elmo
30. Actors/Actresses? Dora
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? I was very annoyed when YOU ASKED SOME OF THE QUESTIONS MULTIPLE TIMES > :(

32. Have you ever made out or kissed a boy? nope nope nope nope eenope nope nopitee nope nope

I'm really really bored so im gonna do this anyway even if im a boy

8. Have you had your period yet? This is so offensive :'((((((( you made me cry so now I hate you :(

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? IM A BOY GDI

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? You offended me so no :( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
The quiz isn't offensive to anyone. It's technically a girl's quiz and it did say so in the description but it's fine that you did answer it. but Seriously? you Honestly have to make such a big deal out of the questions that don't relate to you? And also Question 8 is definitely not offensive

1. How old are you? 11 years and 346 days (12 in 19 days!)
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No and I never want to
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No and I'm not likely to because I will never be allowed
4. What grade are you in? 6th
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To be able to ask for unlimited things and get them. Then I'd decided what it was I wanted.
6. Do you have any pets? No. I used to have a guinea pig but she died a few months ago. :(
7. If the answer to #6 is 'yes' then what are they and what are their names? Answer to #6 was no
9. If so when/how old were you? 11
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/other? None...I'm a person who likes going on TT, writing, reading and listening to music
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? No
12. Do you have a boyfriend? You can figure it out. I'm 11!
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? If I was planning to break up with a boyfriend, assuming I had one, I would not be posting it here where he could see it.
14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes
15. If so, what? The water at the local swimming pool (and yes, ONLY that one. Others are fine)
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither. It's boring either way.
17. What's the weirdest thing you can do? Yell "purple dolphins!" during awkward silences.
18. What is your favorite food? Vitamin tablets
19. What religon are you? Atheist
20. What is your favorite animal? DOLFINZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22. What TV shows do you like? None
23. Do you wear a bra? Yes, but only because I have to. I don't need one.
24. If so, what kind? One for girls who have to wear one but don't want or need to.
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? TamaDepa...when my Japanese gets better and I can go there. Second favourite...CDJapan, HobbyLink Japan and eBay!
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? It's SUPPOSED to be questions! That's what I expected!
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? What the purple dolphin even IS a YouTube celeb?
28. What are your favorite real celebs? None
29. Singers? I can't give credit to the singers because they may not have written my favourite songs, and it's the lyrics I like, not the singing. Songwriters should get more publicity!
30. Actors/Actresses? None
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Took me about 5 minutes...
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? I've never kissed or made out with anyone (even my family) and never want to. It's very unhygenic and I don't understand why people couldn't come up with some other way to show affection.

i'm a gay guy so i feel i can do this

1. How old are you? - 14
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? - No.
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? - Yes.
4. What grade are you in? - 9th.
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? - The ability to grant wishes.
6. Do you have any pets? - Yes.
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) - Amy, Reese, Otto, Gizmo, Peanut.
8. Have you had your period yet? - No.
9. If so when/how old were you?
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? - I'm a gay guy.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? - Sure.
12. Do you have a boyfriend? - No.
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?
14. Are you allergic to anything? - No.
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? - Going for one.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? - Suck in air in a way that makes my tongue flail wildly.
18. What is your favorite food? - Mac 'n' cheese.
19. What religon are you? - Nonreligious.
20. What is your favorite animal? - Puppies.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? - None.
22. What TV shows do you like? - Adventure Time.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D - No.
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc)
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? - H&M, H&M, and oh yes, H&M.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? - Yes.
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? - None.
28. What are your favorite real celebs? - Robert Downy Junior. <3
29. Singers? - Marina Diamandis, Lana Del Rey, Lady GaGa, Ellie Goulding
30. Actors/Actresses? - none really
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D - :(

i'll use comic sans if i want too.

1. How old are you? 17 brah \m/
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? nahh
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? yeaah
4. What grade are you in? Junior in highschool c: 11th
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? a new iphone 5.
6. Do you have any pets? yesss c:
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) puupy named pirouette
8. Have you had your period yet? yes but birth controls the way to go c: bye-bye cramps !
9. If so when/how old were you?11?
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? is mayonaise an answer?
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far?eh
12. Do you have a boyfriend?nah
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?
14. Are you allergic to anything? stupidity
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? im in cosmetology school so whatevs
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? color guard
18. What is your favorite food?pizza
19. What religon are you? ultra lord
20. What is your favorite animal?fishh
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? banshee
22. What TV shows do you like? RUPAULS DRAG RACE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
23. Do you wear a bra? =D duh
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) real one.? (with a little push up ) (for help) c;
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? online
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? idc
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? shane dawsonn
28. What are your favorite real celebs?EMMA STONE SHES SO FYNE
29. Singers?Fun.
30. Actors/Actresses? emmma stone
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D meh

1. How old are you? 13
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Nearly! (Said no)
4. What grade are you in? 7th
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A pug ;n;
6. Do you have any pets? Yup!
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Toby (Moodle) Elvis (Corgi x chihuahua and jack russel)
9. If so when/how old were you? 12
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Half Tomboy, half girly :|
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I guess :)
12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? ....
14. Are you allergic to anything? No! :D
15. If so, what? Nothing!!
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I don't trust the nail shops...
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Bend the tip of my finger all the way back.
18. What is your favorite food? Beef stroganoff
20. What is your favorite animal? Panda :D
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Hm. Not sure...
22. What TV shows do you like? Family guy, Regular show and Adventure time!!
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Lol, yes.
24. If so, what kind? Real one!
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Top shop, Urban outfitters.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Liking? :3
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? PEWDIEEEPIEEE, Zoella, PvP AND MORE!
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Johnny Depp.
29. Singers? Maroon 5
30. Actors/Actresses? Leonardo Dicaprio
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 15-20 mins <3

1. How old are you? 15
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No.
4. What grade are you in? Next time I'm at school, I'll be a high school junior. :)
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Hmm, I don't know.
6. Do you have any pets? Yes.
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) A cat named Helen.
8. Have you had your period yet? Yes. <_<

9. If so when/how old were you? 15, this year in fact.
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Nerdy, slightly girly tomboy. Make sense?
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sure!
12. Do you have a boyfriend? NO.
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? See above.
14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.
15. If so, what? Some kinds of walnuts. And I never realize until this time of year how bad my hay fever is.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I'm more into pedicures and I like doing them with friends at home because I have no money.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Flaunt my double-jointed thumbs!
18. What is your favorite food? Sushi, and really most things that taste good.
19. What religon are you? Christian.
20. What is your favorite animal? Cat.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Um, maybe the Greek gods to some degree? Like, maybe Zeus was just a really tall guy with some wicked static electricity.
22. What TV shows do you like? No TV here, so N/A
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes.
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) For sports, a sports bra. Everyday, a sports or padded (usually 32A or 34A)
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Amazon? And Target.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I like the GLQ, otherwise I wouldn't be taking it.
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? The Hands Are Bananas guy?
28. What are your favorite real celebs? I don't like what celebrities do to become (or stay) famous, so none.
29. Singers? Jordin Sparks.
30. Actors/Actresses? I don't know any actors' names!
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D It's summer; why would I time things?
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? NO WAY!

Edit: realized I forgot to answer something.

1. How old are you? 15
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? no
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? yes
4. What grade are you in? going to be in 10th
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? uhhh for tumblr to load finally
6. Do you have any pets? yea
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? mocha and snickers (guinea pigs)
8. Have you had your period yet? yeah
9. If so when/how old were you? don't exactly know
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? none I guess
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? ish
12. Do you have a boyfriend? yeah
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? yeah I enjoy it
14. Are you allergic to anything? nope
15. If so, what? n/a
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? doing it myself, I love doing all sorts of designs like adventure time, minecraft, Hetalia, pokemon, ect.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? uhhh cross my eyes
18. What is your favorite food? hmm not really sure
19. What religon are you? non religious
20. What is your favorite animal? Owl, Salamander, or penguins ( I can't choose)
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? some of them. I don't really believe in ghosts but I dunno
22. What TV shows do you like? Monk, I love that show. Modern family, The middle, Doctor who
23. Do you wear a bra? yeah
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) real
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? hmm, American eagle.... or other good clothes stores
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? eh. it's fine
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Cry, pewdiepie, smosh, cinnamon toast ken, rooster teeth, ect.
28. What are your favorite real celebs? hmm dunno
29. Singers? lana del rey
30. Actors/Actresses? dunno either
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? like 4 minutes
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? yeah

1. How old are you? 12
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? nope
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? nope
4. What grade are you in? just finished 7th, going on to 8th
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? I have no idea
6. Do you have any pets? Yeah:3
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) A turtle (who we just call turtl-ey), several beta fish, 2 goldfish, and a hamster named Pirate
8. Have you had your period yet? nope
9. If so when/how old were you? ^
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I'm not really any of those things>.>
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I suppose
12. Do you have a boyfriend? Noope
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? ^
14. Are you allergic to anything? yes
15. If so, what? poison ivy
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? neither, I hate manicures!
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? read all day and enjoy it
18. What is your favorite food? chocolate anything, I guess
19. What religon are you? Methodist, Christian
20. What is your favorite animal? Turtles!
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? UNICORNS
22. What TV shows do you like? Go On, why did it have to go? Ellen DeGeneres Show, Revolution
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Nope
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc)^
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Claires, Hot Topic, JCPenny
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? No, I like answering questions:3
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? PEWWWDIEPIEEEE, CaptainSparkelz, SkyDoesMinecraft, Smosh, RayWilliamJohnson, and Jenna Marbles (I go on YouTube a LOT)
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint
29. Singers? Chris Martin from Coldplay
30. Actors/Actresses? look back to #28
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D A few minutes, no it did not:)

Hahaha I've always loved these things! I'm pretty sure I replied to this topic a few years ago actually hahahaa

1. How old are you?

2. Have you ever been on a blind date?

Hahaha nope. Don't think I ever would.
3. Have you ever been on a date at all?

Yeah :)
4. What grade are you in?

I finished school 3 years ago :D *cries tears of joy*
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be?

Happiness.... and unlimited access to free Mcdonalds. But they're pretty much the same.
6. Do you have any pets?

Sadly, no. I used to have lots of cats, but we moved house and had to get rid of them all :(
8. Have you had your period yet?

Yeah. I'd be a bit worried if I hadn't by now hahaha
9. If so when/how old were you?

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other?

None of those. I don't really know which stereotype you could put me in.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far?

Yeah :)
12. Do you have a boyfriend?

Sure do :)

He's the first proper boyfriend I've ever had and he's one of a kind, definitely don't want to break up anytime soon.
14. Are you allergic to anything?

Not that I know of.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself?

Never had a manicure in my life, can't be bothered with those kinds of things. I do paint my nails on occasion though
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do?

Put my legs behind my head :mellow:
18. What is your favorite food?

Mcdonalds. Almost nothing can make me happier than gobbling up some chips and a big mac :lol:
19. What religon are you?

Not religious at all.
20. What is your favorite animal?

Cats
21. What myths/legends do you believe in?

I don't really give much thought towards them so I can't really say
22. What TV shows do you like?

The Simpsons, Misfits, Futurama, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Skins, My Mad Fat Diary, Dr Phil, My Strange Addiction, My Crazy Obsession, Hoarders.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D

Yeah.
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc)

Usually padded. I waited 10 years for my boobs to grow to a decent size, but it never happened -_-
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop?

I'm a sucker for $2 stores and second hand shops, and I love K-Mart.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions?

Yeah it's good, I like questions :)
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs?

RayWilliamJohnson, Nigahiga, Emmablackery, ItsKingsleyB*tch, Hayleyghoover
28. What are your favorite real celebs?

Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson
29. Singers?

Don't have a favourite
30. Actors/Actresses?

Same answer as number 28
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D

I didn't keep track but probably like 10 minutes. Nah it's all good :lol: I would have wasted it in some other way anyways hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back