The Girls Life Quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How old are you? 12
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? pffft NO

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? pffffft... NO
4. What grade are you in? 7th
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Don't even get me started
6. Do you have any pets? 5 dogs, 3 cats, 4 turtles, and soon kittens
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Mighty Whitey, Naenae, Little Italy, Toast, Simon, Lou, Berbeathian Bee, Cheshire, Dash, Rocket, Bowbow, Chickety
8. Have you had your period yet? Yes
9. If so when/how old were you? 11 lol
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Uh... tough decision.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Suuuuure
12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope and don't want one
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?
14. Are you allergic to anything? Just allergies
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither, I really don't care
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Play a song on the piano while bending my back backwards as far as I can =D
18. What is your favorite food? Anything lol
19. What religon are you? Atheist
20. What is your favorite animal? Cat
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Too many to name
22. What TV shows do you like? Cartoons and Anime
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Uh yeah
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Reeeeel
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Gamestop, Game Traders, any other place that sells games...
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I liek it
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Tobuscus, Smosh, PewDiePie, and lots of others
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Satoshi Tajiri, Ken Sugimori, some others...
29. Singers? Kyari Pamyu Pamyu, Anamanaguchi (does that count? lol)...
30. Actors/Actresses? idk lol
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D This took foreverrrrr but nice quiz =D

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Once in 3rd grade lol

Last edited by a moderator:
DOING THIS AGAIN...AND AGAIN...AND AGAIN...

1. How old are you? 12
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? IDK
6. Do you have any pets? No
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? N/A
9. If so when/how old were you? 11
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/other? A random weird girl who doesn't fit in any stereotypes.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Not really, I'm just bored XD
12. Do you have a boyfriend? No (FINALLY I GAVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER! The truth is that for the past year or so I used to have a boyfriend but was trying to hide it but now I don't anymore)
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? N/A
14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes
15. If so, what? Some types of ketchup, coconut, Fruit Shoot, possibly the water in the local swimming pool although IDK because I always have ketchup after swimming there so maybe that causes the allergic reaction.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither
17. What's the weirdest thing you can do? Talk in such a high voice nobody can hear me yay
18. What is your favourite food? Frozen chips
19. What religion are you? Atheist
20. What is your favorite animal? DOLFINZEZ OF COURSE :D
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None
22. What TV shows do you like? None :D ..
23. Do you wear a bra? Yes because I have to or I'll get teased at school
24. If so, what kind? One for people who don't need one but wear it to fit in (like me)
25. What is your favourite place(s) to shop? Nowhere, I hate shopping
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? This question is annoying, the rest are OK
27. What are your favourite YouTube celebs? Still don't know what a YouTube celeb is...if you mean a YouTuber/channel, basically all the ones who make those short funny videos about Minecraft
28. What are your favourite real celebs? None, they're all too weird in a bad way
29. Singers? None, too weird in a bad way
30. Actors/actresses? A girl in my class at school who applied for a drama scholarship but oddly didn't get it
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Another annoying question about the quiz rather than about me...

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Never kissed or made out with anyone! (And no, I've never kissed my parents either)

1. How old are you? - 16

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? - No

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? - No

4. What grade are you in? - 10th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? - A daddy

6. Do you have any pets? - 4 dogs, an alive dog and 3 angel dogs, 4 angel cats, an angel rabbit, 3 angel hamsters, various angel goldfishes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) - Peggy, Penny, Lilli, Cloe, Micio Micio, Rocco, Licia, Ercole, Bob, Hamtaro, Bijoux, Ghiotto, I don't remember all my fishes' names...

8. Have you had your period yet? - Yes

9. If so when/how old were you? - I was 10

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? - Tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? - Yes

12. Do you have a boyfriend? - No

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?

14. Are you allergic to anything? - Yes

15. If so, what? - Plants which I dunno their names

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? - None of these stuff

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? - I can make both childish voices and deep male voices, I can imitate various Tamagotchis' voices (Chamametchi, Kuromametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Moriritchi, Telelin, Gozarutchi, Flowertchi, Memetchi, Makiko, Princess Tamako, Watawatatchi, Hapihapitchi)

18. What is your favorite food? - Cheese burgers with lots of bacon

19. What religon are you? - Atheist

20. What is your favorite animal? - Every cute animal!

21. What myths/legends do you believe in?

22. What TV shows do you like? - Too many, but I love the Tamagotchi anime

23. Do you wear a bra? =D - Yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) - Training :( usually people think I'm a guy...

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? - Amazon, eBay, various online stores

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? - I like it

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? - Yotobi

28. What are your favorite real celebs? vvvv

29. Singers? - Mario Biondi, Barry White, Inga Lühning, Matthias Vogt (he's a pianist, but he sings really well)

30. Actors/Actresses? - Christian De Sica, Massimo Boldi, i Fichi d'India, Biagio Izzo, Alessandro Siani...and many others (they're all Italian, since Italian movies aren't popular worldwide you probably dunno them)

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D - I dunno

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? - No! :D

1. How old are you? 15 in 1 Month!

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Nope!

4. What grade are you in? 10

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Everything!

6. Do you have any pets? Yeahs

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) I have a budgie named Winnie like Winnie the Pooh!

8. Have you had your period yet? Yeh

9. If so when/how old were you? 12 and a bit

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Girly Girl/Normal

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? It's fun and interesting!

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? Pew pew pew

14. Are you allergic to anything? Nothing.. but my skin gets irritated when I have chlorine on it

15. If so, what? :)

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? DOING IT MYSELF <3

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Lick my elbow >:0

18. What is your favorite food? EITHER HONEY CHICKEN OR PAD THAI!

19. What religon are you? Catholic

20. What is your favorite animal? BUDGIES

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Ghosts, Poltergeists, Religion, Spirits, After life, lots of stuff!

22. What TV shows do you like? Reality and Comedy

23. Do you wear a bra? =D OF COURSE OH MI GISH

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Padded and Sport yayya

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Target, Kmart and Big W lol

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I like it!

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Mychonny, YourChonny, DayChonny, GameChonny lool and also some other people

28. What are your favorite real celebs? No one xD

29. Singers? Nup

30. Actors/Actresses? Noop

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D About 8 minutes and I loved it! I've been looking for something like this...

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a guy or something? I kissed this guy in truth or dare when I was 5 lol does that count?

1. How old are you? 16
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No.
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes.
4. What grade are you in? Junior in high school (11th grade or Year 12 in some other countries)
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A life of adventure and happiness.
6. Do you have any pets? Yes.
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) A cat named Helen, and an Egyptian mau--her name is Henry. :)
8. Have you had your period yet? Yes.
9. If so when/how old were you? 15
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? uhh, tomboy I guess.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yes.
12. Do you have a boyfriend? NO.
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? No.
14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.
15. If so, what? I'm allergic to black walnuts, and I have hay fever.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I'm more into pedicures tbh.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can do a backbend overlapping my feet with my hands. Which is creepy even to my gymnastics friends.
18. What is your favorite food? Sushi, other really good stuff.
19. What religon are you? Open-minded.
20. What is your favorite animal? Sand cat.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? idk
22. What TV shows do you like? some of Chris Lilley's stuff is pretty enjoyable.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes.
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Sports.
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Target, Amazon, eBay
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? It's pretty good.
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? meh.
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Emma Watson.
29. Singers? Nate Ruess, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Tyler Glenn, uhh some other people.

30. Actors/Actresses? Emma Watson.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 8 minutes. Not a problem.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Nope.

Okay I'm going to revise mine a bit

1. How old are you? 12
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Neh
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Double neh
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? The ability to understand life
6. Do you have any pets? 5 dogs, 4 cats, 4 turtles
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Mighty Whitey, Naenae, Little Italy, Toast, Simon, Lou, Berbeathian Bee, Cheshire, Dash, Rocket, Bowbow, Chickety, Sissy (yeah we have some weird names for our pets)
9. If so when/how old were you? 11 lol
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Uh... idklelzyo
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I cool I guess
12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope and don't want one (but do fictional characters count I mean I've had a lot of those a while back ok i'm weird)
14. Are you allergic to anything? Just allergies
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither, I really don't care
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Dice are the connection between our world and another
18. What is your favorite food? Oh wow too many things
19. What religon are you? Atheist or probably some other crazy religion
20. What is your favorite animal? Cat
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Too many to name
22. What TV shows do you like? Lots of anime, some old 19's cartoons, some other stuff...
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Uh yeah
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Reeeeel yo
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Gamestop, Game Traders, any other place that sells games...
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I liek it
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Smosh, PBG, Game Theorists, and lots of others
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Satoshi Tajiri, Ken Sugimori, some others...
29. Singers? Kyari Pamyu Pamyu, Anamanaguchi, nearly all japanese singers
30. Actors/Actresses? Do voice actors count or would they be under singers?
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D It was cool

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Long ago with many regrets

Reactions: Box
1. How old are you? 17, turning 18 in like July

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? #Nope
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Hashtag nope
4. What grade are you in? SENIOR YEAR BABY and senioritis yay
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be?
6. Do you have any pets? Yes
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Two kitties, Dinah and Calypso
9. If so when/how old were you? like 11
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Queeeer
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I'm literally waiting for a video to load so I'm doing this to pass time yay
12. Do you have a boyfriend? #Nope
15. If so, what? IBprofen, Latex
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going because I friggin suck at painting my nails
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can put my legs behind my head, it's fun to watch people flip out when I do it

18. What is your favorite food? Food in general
19. What religon are you? Christian
20. What is your favorite animal? I cannot pick one
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Okay so in my city we have this annual Orange Show Festival and the legend says it's because the indians cursed it since the city basically stole their land so it has legit rained every year no matter when they try to move the day I mean how else are you going to explain this
22. What TV shows do you like? Attack on Titan yay

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Victoria's Secret omg
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Not Victoria's Secret omg
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Is my video loaded yet
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Jack Douglass, Amanda Lee, The Fine Bros, Rhett and Link, Bria and Chrissy
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Emma Watson is friggin gorgeous

29. Singers? Josh Groban ermahgerd
30. Actors/Actresses? Did I not just say Emma Watson

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D YES MY VIDEO LOADED

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? #Queer

Welp, I'm gonna redo this again bc why not

1. How old are you? 18
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? nah
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? not rly
4. What grade are you in? first year university
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? probably a ps vita
6. Do you have any pets? um, kind of, i guess?? idk exactly now that I'm living at a hall of residence at uni, but at home the pets are still the same i think
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? there used to be a black and white cat that hung around the hall of residence, but I haven't seen it in a while idk what happened to it
8. Have you had your period yet? yes
9. If so when/how old were you? 16
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? the
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? ye
12. Do you have a boyfriend? I'm gay as heck
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? the
14. Are you allergic to anything? not that I know of
15. If so, what? N/A
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? probably doing it myself
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can flip my eyelids inside out it rly grosses people out sometimes
18. What is your favorite food? hm that's a hard question to answer tbh
19. What religon are you? N/A
20. What is your favorite animal? guinea pig
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? the
22. What TV shows do you like? I don't rly watch TV much these days
23. Do you wear a bra? =D yes
24. If so, what kind? real
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? idk wherever tbh
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? it's p cool I'm not annoyed
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? N/A
28. What are your favorite real celebs? idk
29. Singers? the
30. Actors/Actresses? idk
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D idk like 5 minutes
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? see question 12

1. How old are you? 14
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Still no.
4. What grade are you in? 8th Grade.
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Skrillex (in a box. :p )
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank)
8. Have you had your period yet? Not telling...(I'm a little concsious about my personal things...)
9. If so when/how old were you? N/A
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? None of them. I'm a basic girl.
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I guess I like it a little?
12. Do you have a boyfriend? No.
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? N/A
15. If so, what? Cats (due to pet dander or other debris in their fur, especially long-haired cats have that)
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can say "wub" 100 times.
18. What is your favorite food? Orange Chicken.
19. What religon are you? Not telling you, sorry. :(
20. What is your favorite animal? Fox.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Loch Ness Monster, ghosts, etc.
22. What TV shows do you like? Adventure Time, Regular Show, etc.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Not telling...
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc)
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? The mall, Wal-Mart. XD
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? A little bit of both. XD
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? PewDiePie, CaptainSparklez, SkyDoesMinecraft
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Sonny Moore (Skrillex)
29. Singers? Bruno Mars, Adam Young (of Owl City), etc.
30. Actors/Actresses? N/A
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D About 5 minutes, and no, I am not annoyed. XD

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No.

1. How old are you?

Sixteen.
2. Have you ever been on a blind date?

Yes, actually.
4. What grade are you in?

I'm an American high school sophomore.
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be?

to be able to peacefully establish a permanent residence anywhere I choose
6. Do you have any pets?

I've a few fish, some turtles... Other animals that come by, we do things for--but we don't own them.
8. Have you had your period yet?

Yep.
9. If so, when/how old were you?

I was about thirteen.
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/other?

I don't go out of my way to fit into any specific gender roles other than the obvious (such as not wearing clothes obviously made for men/my wearing of a brassiere).
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far?

Seems kind of dull, to be honest.
12. Do you have a boyfriend?

Nah, not right now. (I'm mostly heterosexual, but where's the option for being a homosexual? :p )
14. Are you allergic to anything?

Definitely allergic to people regretting things.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself?

I don't really worry too much about that. I try to keep looking professional, but that's all.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do?

I can read Swedish.
18. What is your favorite food?

Huh... I don't really know.
19. What religon are you?

I'm an atheist.
20. What is your favorite animal?

I don't really know that, either.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in?

See my signature. (Just kidding; I saw that on an RV rental site and found it humorous.) I guess... Crap, I forgot my own saying, hah.
22. What TV shows do you like?

I don't watch much TV, but I could name a few: House, Breaking Bad, and the Big Bang Theory.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D

Of course. =)
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc)

"Real one"? Probably that, if it means a cloth bra without excessive padding.
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop?

Can't say I enjoy shopping, but the local flea markets. Anywhere interesting, really.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions?

What?
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs?

Don't really remember.
28. What are your favorite real celebs?

Don't have many celebrities in mind. Henry Clay?
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy?

past partners and I have always been too busy enjoying other things

jeez, they sure talked a lot :lol:

AGAINNNNNN.......

1. How old are you? 13

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? IDK

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? N/A

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/other? A random weird girl who doesn't fit in any stereotypes.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Not really, I'm just bored XD

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No

15. If so, what? Some types of ketchup, coconut, Fruit Shoot, possibly the water in the local swimming pool although IDK because I always have ketchup after swimming there so maybe that causes the allergic reaction.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither

17. What's the weirdest thing you can do? Talk in such a high voice nobody can hear me yay

18. What is your favourite food? Frozen chips

19. What religion are you? Atheist

20. What is your favorite animal? DOLFINZEZ OF COURSE

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None

22. What TV shows do you like? MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

23. Do you wear a bra? Yes because I have to or I'll get teased at school

24. If so, what kind? One for people who don't need one but wear it to fit in (like me)

25. What is your favourite place(s) to shop? Nowhere, I hate shopping

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? This question is annoying, the rest are OK

27. What are your favourite YouTube celebs? Still don't know what a YouTube celeb is...if you mean a YouTuber/channel, basically all the ones who make those short funny videos about Minecraft

28. What are your favourite real celebs? None, they're all too weird in a bad way

29. Singers? None, too weird in a bad way

30. Actors/actresses? A girl in my class at school who applied for a drama scholarship but oddly didn't get it

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Took me like 20 seconds cause I just copied and pasted the one from last time and changed my age and some other stuff xoxoxoxoxoxo

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Never kissed or made out with anyone! (And no, I've never kissed my parents either)

1. How old are you? 11, gonna be 12 in 3 days
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? no
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? no
4. What grade are you in? 6th
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? a trillion bucks
6. Do you have any pets? yes. 7 dogs, 2 hamsters, and some fish.
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) dogs: razzle, piper, peaches, teeny, george, princess, cole. hamsters: silky and hammy. no names for the fish.

8. Have you had your period yet? no
9. If so when/how old were you?
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? tomboy and proud
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? yes
12. Do you have a boyfriend? a fictional one named Natural Harmonia Gropius <3
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? i love him
14. Are you allergic to anything? no
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? i don't get manicures because i peel the nail polish or smear it in 3 seconds.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? eAT SCABS
18. What is your favorite food? chicken
19. What religon are you? christian/catholic
20. What is your favorite animal? its a tie between cats, bees, hamster, dolphins, and frogs.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? i believe that 13 is an unlucky number
22. What TV shows do you like? spongebob, steven universe
23. Do you wear a bra? =D yes >/////<
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) sport
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? hot topic, FYE, THE THRIFT SHOP!
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? i LOVE it!
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? i hate them all
28. What are your favorite real celebs? uh......
29. Singers? UMMMM
30. Actors/Actresses? nO
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D like, 3 minutes and i am not annoyed

1. How old are you? 13
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No.
4. What grade are you in? 7th grade.
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A credit card with £1000 on it.
6. Do you have any pets? Yes.
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) A Pomeranian dog.
8. Have you had your period yet? Yes.
9. If so when/how old were you? 12
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? None. I don't even know who I am. Is weirdo a stereotype? lel
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Not really, but oh well. It's funny though.
12. Do you have a boyfriend? No.
15. If so, what? Salmon.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Manicures? What even is a manicure?
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I myself am weird, so I don't know.
18. What is your favorite food? Chicken Kiev
19. What religon are you? Christian, I guess.
20. What is your favorite animal? Dogs and horses.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Pretty much none, I think.
22. What TV shows do you like? None.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Bleh.
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) I don't know.
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? eBay.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I'm not annoyed, it's fine.
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None.
28. What are your favorite real celebs? None.
29. Singers? Well I like many singers but I only listen to a few of their songs. :p
30. Actors/Actresses? None.
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D As I said above, I'm not annoyed. It took about 3-4 mins.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No.

And again!! xD

1. How old are you? 15
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Yep!
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? mhmm
4. What grade are you in? 10
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Money
6. Do you have any pets? Yes
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) I have a budgie named Winnie like Winnie the Pooh!
9. If so when/how old were you? 12
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Girly Girl/Normal
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? It's fun and interesting!
12. Do you have a boyfriend? No
14. Are you allergic to anything? No
15. If so, what? :)
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? DOING IT MYSELF <3
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Lick my elbow
18. What is your favorite food? EITHER HONEY CHICKEN OR PAD THAI!
19. What religon are you? Catholic
20. What is your favorite animal? BUDGIES
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Ghosts, Poltergeists, Religion, Spirits, After life, lots of stuff!
22. What TV shows do you like? Reality and Comedy
23. Do you wear a bra? =D OF COURSE OH MI GISH
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Padded and Sport yayya
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Target, Kmart and Big W lol
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I like it!
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Mychonny, YourChonny, DayChonny, GameChonny, SamRick, Pewdiepie (I don't really use youtube so yah)
28. What are your favorite real celebs? No one xD
29. Singers? Nup
30. Actors/Actresses? Noop
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D About 3 minutes..
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a guy or something? Breifly dated this guy recently for like a week lol, it was nothing special though which is why I broke it off.

1. How old are you? 16
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? no
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? no ha
4. What grade are you in? 12
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? 5 million dollars
6. Do you have any pets? 2 doggies
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? jack and joey
9. If so when/how old were you? maybe 13?
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? a mix of cybergoth, fairy kei, uchuu kei, visual kei and just plain kawaii ( ˘ ³˘)❤
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? eh
12. Do you have a boyfriend? no
14. Are you allergic to anything? not thati know of
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? prob doing it myself
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? uhhhhh my thumbs double jointed
18. What is your favorite food? watermelon
19. What religon are you? jewish
20. What is your favorite animal? none
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? astrology (i dont think its a myth ;D)
22. What TV shows do you like? atm i can think of hetalia, free!, tamako market
23. Do you wear a bra? =D well yeah
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) its like this weird padded one thats not sports but not underwire
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? online
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? im not annoyed
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? danisnotonfire, milesjaiproductions, kingsley, grav3yardgirl
28. What are your favorite real celebs? none
29. Singers? idk
30. Actors/Actresses? none
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D i didnt keep track

1. How old are you? 15
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? noo
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? yes!!
4. What grade are you in? going into 10th :)
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? i'd have to spend more time to think about this
6. Do you have any pets? yas! :) )
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? sonny and pinky
9. If so when/how old were you? i think i was about to turn 13
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? girly i guess haha
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? it's alright
12. Do you have a boyfriend? no
14. Are you allergic to anything? sadly, yes.
15. If so, what? cats AND ITS HORRIBLE. pineapple, sometimes just the air.
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? going of course
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? walk with my feet backward. its freaky.
18. What is your favorite food? watermelon, cupcakes.
19. What religon are you? Christian.
20. What is your favorite animal? ELEPHANTS! or polar bears.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? well if you consider God a myth...
22. What TV shows do you like? Bobs Burgers, Seinfeld, Loiter Squad, American Horror Story, anddd Orange Is The New Black
23. Do you wear a bra? Oh yeah
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Pushup normally hahhaha
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Pac Sun, Urban Outfitters, Tilly's, Victorias Secret, Nike, Dillard's I guess haha

26. getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I'm still answering aren't i?
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? grav3yardgirl, ilikeweylie, thats about it.
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Tyler, The Creator (clearly), Scott Disick, Kanye West, the Kardashians (judge me I dare you)
29. Singers? Amy Winehouse!
30. Actors/Actresses? Leonardo DiCaprio
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D not sure. and nooo

This quiz keeps happening to me lel

1. How old are you? 16
2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nop
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Eh, a few.
4. What grade are you in? 12
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To not be tied down--to any one place, person, experience, etc.
6. Do you have any pets? Yep
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) I have a cat at my mom's house...and a cat at my dad's house. Both girls; Helen and Henry, respectively. Because f*** gender roles :)
8. Have you had your period yet? Yup :/
9. If so when/how old were you? 15
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? At school, I'm viewed as the goth/serial killer/tomboy type. =P
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I suppose.
12. Do you have a boyfriend? >_>
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? >_>
14. Are you allergic to anything? kinda
15. If so, what? weird walnuts, hay fever
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I have neither money nor hand-eye coordination, nor do I particularly give a crap about my nails.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Hold a handstand for longer than is natural.
18. What is your favorite food? i lyk food
19. What religon are you? Agnostic, I suppose.
20. What is your favorite animal? I love sand cats as people know. Also I like hyraxes, hence my avatar.
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Gaydar.
22. What TV shows do you like? I don't have a TV.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D duh
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Sports bra, exclusively.
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Safeway. I like food.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I don't get annoyed until you annoyingly start asking if you're annoying me...
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? meh
28. What are your favorite real celebs? meh
29. Singers? Nate Ruess, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, some others, idk
30. Actors/Actresses? no
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D I'm trying to waste time.
32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No. I really don't relish the idea of sharing saliva with someone I don't even like...

1. How old are you? 25

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes, with my now husband :wub:
4. What grade are you in? Left school in 2004, so not at school
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To have a family of my own
6. Do you have any pets? yes
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) 4 dogs which are called Toby, Rocky, Ozzy and Zack. 2 snakes (no names), 2 chameleons (no names) and 3 lizards (no names)
9. If so when/how old were you? started them at 11
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? girly girl
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? yup
12. Do you have a boyfriend? he was my boyfriend, he's now my husband <3
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? best husband I could ask for and no we don't plan to break up
14. Are you allergic to anything? nope
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? doing it myself
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? hmmm, crack my knuckles
18. What is your favorite food? Chinese
19. What religon are you? Christian
20. What is your favorite animal? dog
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? alot but can't be bothered to listen them all XD
22. What TV shows do you like? the simpsons, south park, emmerdale, eastenders, coronationstreet, only fools and horses, the big bang theory and loads others.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D *cough* not always XD
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) padded
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? ebay!
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? like it
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Markiplier
28. What are your favorite real celebs? Michael Jackson, Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, David Jason
29. Singers? Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Elvis Presley
30. Actors/Actresses? Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, David Jason
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 10 minutes

1. How old are you? 12
3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No.
4. What grade are you in? 7th.
5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Improving animal rights.
6. Do you have any pets? Yup, a bunch of little fish.
7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) I didn't name them...I don't know how many I have.
8. Have you had your period yet? Yes -_-
10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Other/tomboy (sort of)
11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? **shrugs**
12. Do you have a boyfriend? :)
13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? :)
14. Are you allergic to anything? No
15. If so, what?
16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I don't like manicures, and the last time I tried to do it myself it looked like I cut my finger off.
17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Annoy my friends.

18. What is your favorite food? Pizza, burgers, manapua, malasada, musubi, and sushi.
19. What religon are you? Catholic.
20. What is your favorite animal? I like all animals~ :wub:
21. What myths/legends do you believe in? A few Hawaiian legends, like the night marchers.
22. What TV shows do you like? Treehouse Masters, and I want to watch Dogtown.
23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes
24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) A bra is a bra.
25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? I don't like shopping, but I guess Gamestop, Barnes and Noble, and somewhere else.
26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I'm bored.
27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Kyokoon64, HetaliaFusion, and some other people.
28. What are your favorite real celebs? I don't have any.
29. Singers? Nope.
30. Actors/Actresses? The guy who played Sambong?
31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D I'm just waiting for Einsamkeit to load.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back