The Golden Necklace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lily, you're dead," Cody said to her. "So is your mother, and so am I. We're in Tamagotchi heaven. She's crying because she didn't think you'd die so young."

"Uh-huh nice try!Than how come i have pizza?We're in the pizza parlor with heaven as a theme!doorknob"said lily,walkiong out the pizza parlor door.Cody and her mom stared in shock and followed

"Heaven themed Pizza Parlor? No! That's what you think heaven looks like. When you slipped and fell into the hole I thnk you hit your head hard and then you died. TamaTown is your take on heaven, mine is a land of candy. And your mom's is TamaTown too. And if you don't believe me, explain how your mother is alive and breathing! She's been dead since you were two!" Craig shouted.

"um, yeah whatever...My boyfriend didnt die,so why is he in his car waiting over there?"said lily rolling her eyes.She left tamaheaven and went back on earth

"It's an illusion, all an illusion!" Craig shouted, but it was too late. Lily got in her boyfriend's car. But it wasn't her boyfriend. The tama gruesomely transformed into the Satan, and the car erupted in flames. Lily screamed, but all the tamas ran indoors to hide from the Satan. He ripped the necklace from her neck, shattering the delicate chain, and swallowed it whole. The flame burned out, and the Satan, car, and Lily were all gone.

And her mother cried all the harder.

"that don't hurt,i'm fire, your a tama"satan said happily"only water or god could defeat me!muahahahahaha"

"ow ow ow"lilly said in pain"my foot!it hurts really bad!"

"YOU MADE ME BREAK A NAIL YOU STUPID HOBO!!!!NOW YOU DIE!!!ME SHALL KEEL YOU!!!"Lily yelled, seeing her broken nail.She began spitting on him.He yelped and let go, and she ran back to the pizza parlor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back