The Gotchi Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxLost_Eternityxx

Reaction score
Once, there were 4 tamas.They were all girls.They all had one big dream....to be famous and show the whole world what singing is all about.

Now, 4 of these tamas are all friends and they know each other since their Birth.

One day, they decided to make a group...a singing group called....The Gotchi Girls!!!!

Let me introduce them first before the beginning of story! that was just the Intro!

This is Gwen :wacko: who teaches the dance steps to the group!

Ok! this other one is called Lola :) who designs and makes the clothes in the group!

Now, this one is Gabriella :lol: who writes and composes all the great songs that the group will sing!

And lastly, Dana :wub: who organises the looks and the hair of the group!

REST OF THE STORY WILL BE POSTED BY WHO EVER WANTS TO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once, there were 4 tamas.They were all girls.They all had one big dream....to be famous and show the whole world what singing is all about.
Now, 4 of these tamas are all friends and they know each other since their Birth.

One day, they decided to make a group...a singing group called....The Gotchi Girls!!!!

Let me introduce them first before the beginning of story! that was just the Intro!

This is Gwen :( who teaches the dance steps to the group!

Ok! this other one is called Lola :wub: who designs and makes the clothes in the group!

Now, this one is Gabriella :) who writes and composes all the great songs that the group will sing!

And lastly, Dana :wub: who organises the looks and the hair of the group!

REST OF THE STORY WILL BE POSTED BY WHO EVER WANTS TO!
And one day, :D Gwen fell ill!

All of the group were very worried! Who would teach them the cool dance steps for the latest song???? :lol:

IS THIS OK?

NOBODY HAD REPLIED< SO I HAD A GO, INSTEAD!

And one day,  :huh: Gwen fell ill!All of the group were very worried! Who would teach them the cool dance steps for the latest song????  :angry:

IS THIS OK?

NOBODY HAD REPLIED< SO I HAD A GO, INSTEAD!

With out knowing what they would do, Lola suggested they should buy a dance video to get some ideas, and they all agreed. They had no choice.

With out knowing what they would do, Lola suggested they should buy a dance video to get some ideas, and they all agreed. They had no choice.
The dance video had some awesome new moves, but the Gotchi Girls just couldn't get the hang of it! They needed :( Gwen! A.S.A.P! :furawatchi:

The dance video had some awesome new moves, but the Gotchi Girls just couldn't get the hang of it! They needed  :lol: Gwen! A.S.A.P! :p
More ideas crossed their minds until one was good. They had to make Gwen B) better fast!! Gabriella thought of a special chicken soup recipe that always helped her to get better, so maybe it would help Gwen.

More ideas crossed their minds until one was good. They had to make Gwen :( better fast!! Gabriella thought of a special chicken soup recipe that always helped her to get better, so maybe it would help Gwen.
All of the Gotchi Girls, ran over to :eek: Gwen's house and she was on her bed, looking very ill.

Lola gave her the chicken soup. It was warm and very tasty. Gwen spooned it into her mouth and she felt a little better, but not better enough to dance!!!

"What shall we do?????" Asked Dana, worriedly.

"We only have a few days to get poor Gwen well again!"

:D :eek: :hitodetchi: :p ......

As the days passed, Gwen B) became more and more stronger. She felt much better! Without Gabriella's :D chicken soup, she wouldn't have been more healthier!

But, there's only one problem left...Gwen forgot all the dancesteps that she had learned!

:D ;) :D ^_^

so she decided to practice and practice day after day untill she got them to her mind! and they went to a concert and won a gold tama trophy!!

All the Gotchi Girls were so pleased! :lol: Gwen was well again and she was happy that she was okay!

But, Gwen, one morning left the trophy on her table, when the girls were round her house. The trophy had gone!

Nobody ha d come into Gwen's :D house, and it couldn't have been one of her friends, could it? :p

So Gwen decided to visit Gabriella, Lola and Dana if any of them had seen the trophie.

Non of them said yes.They never saw the trophie.It's a real problem! if Gwen can't find the trophy, The Gotchi Girls can't enter the New Voices of Tamaworld Competition! OH NO!!!

:mellow: Gwen thought and thought!

"Being ill in bed for weeks, now this!"

Then, Gwen, thought of her little brother, Ray. ;)

Had he stolen the trophy? :rolleyes:

She asked him and he said no. He hadn't even seen the trophy!

"Oh, I was so sure that it was him," Gwen :blink: told Dana that day.

" But if he hadn't seen it..." Dana said slowly.

"It wasn't him!"

:mellow: Gwen thought and thought!"Being ill in bed for weeks, now this!"

Then, Gwen, thought of her little brother, Ray.  ;)

Had he stolen the trophy?  :rolleyes:

She asked him and he said no. He hadn't even seen the trophy!

"Oh, I was so sure that it was him," Gwen  :blink:   told Dana that day.

" But if he hadn't seen it..." Dana said slowly.

"It wasn't him!"
Later that day they all got together, trying to find out who stole the trophy.

"It was one of you, wasn't it!" accused Gwen, staring at all her friends. "Of course it wasn't! Why would we do that?!" exclaimed Lola. "To get fame, to go solo and leave us behind!" said Gwen. "What are you thinking Gwen! We're your friends! We would never steal something we all worked together for!" said Gabriella. "You guys are all jealous, i'm the one who leads us to victory, I do everything!" cried Gwen. "Fine, if you wanna be better than us, we're leaving!" said Dana, and they left Gwen behind.

For weeks and weeks, Gabriella, Dana, Gwen and Lola never ever talked to each other ever again! They always argue and fight and blame each other.But then, While Lola was walking down in her aunt's appartment, she overheard some girls talking.So Lola crept closer until she can hear all that they're saying."They're the Other group (The Gotchi Groove) that competed with us in the final 2!"whispered Lola silently."What are they doing here?" Lola tiptoed a little bit closer and listened some more. "All they talk about is this Golden Trophy and success. Could...could it be The Gotchi Groove that stole our trophy?" said Lola a lot louder. "Liz, I got a feeling that someone is spying on us." Lorein said. I heard someone! Oh! there she is!!!! Chase her!" So the group of girls chased Gwen as afr as they could...and then, Lola tripped on a rock and she found herself in a very big trouble with The Gotchi Groove...

Gotchi Groove Girls:

:furawatchi: Liz- twins with Lorein

:furawatchi: Lorein-twins with Liz

:furawatchi: Zara

:chohimetchi: Tia

Hey I want to hear the rest of that story please tell me the story its sounds pretty interesting!! lol! :) so tell me the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

"How dare you spy on us!" Tia growled.

"I wasn't, I..." Lola was flat on her face.

The next day, she saw a sparkly white braclet on the path.

Lola picked it up.

"Thats pretty! I'll take it home with me.."

Then Liz ran up to her.

"Give that back! It's mine!"

"No, not until you tell me where the trophy is." Lola shouted.

She dangled the bracelet over a nearby drain.

"Noooo!" Liz cried.

"Alright! I'll tell! We stole the trophy! We put something in Gwen's drink so you'd lose and we'd win! We know she's the best. Then, without her, you'd be rubbish and we'd get the trophy, but when she was ok and you won, we got jealous and stole the trophy! We're soooooooooo sorry. Zara planned all of this!"

Lola smiled.

"Thanks for being honest." She said and handed the bracelet back to Liz.

"So! Where's the trophy?"

"At our house." Follow me.

But when they got to liz's house, the trophy wasn't there! Then, they heard an evil cackle and saw The gotchi groove girls running away with the trophy!

"Stop them!" yelled Lola.

All that Liz said was a lie.The Gotchi Groove were planning this.All the cackling, and all the running away...The Gotchi Groove has always new things on their mind."Stop! Give back the Trophy! It isn't yours! Stop thieves!" Lola shouted pannicking."Didn't we made a deal Liz, I give you back your Bracelet and you give back the trophy?" The Gotchi Groove looked back."Heh, what's the use...you're so dumb, you haven't even known that we were trying to trick you." Snarled Liz Carelessly."Good plan Liz! Who knows...maybe all the Gotchi Girls will fall into our trap and we'll soon rich victory...hahahaha!" Cackled Zara."Wha...what's the trap all about?" asked Lola anxiously."Why would we tell you?" answered Lorein back."Because...I've got proof...I've got your bracelet and there's some writing on it that says We will prevail and we stole the trophy! Too smart to be true, huh Honey?" Chuckled Lola happily."Our plan is...Our plan...is to take over the Gotchi Girls and to make sure that every single one of you pests falls into our trap..." shouted Liz angrily."You'll never get away with this....NEVER!?!" said Lola loudly. But then, Tia covered Lola's mouth with a tape so sticky, that Lola's words will never be heard....

:( :hitodetchi: :angry: :eek: VS. :D :D B) :blink:

WHO WILL WIN?

"C'mon, lets put Lola in the tree house." Tia cackled.

"Then put the trophy somewhere where it can't be found."

"Yeah, now that the Gotchi Girls have fallen out, they can't tell eachother our plan. Then we'll get them all and be the best!"

Zara laughed.

"Ha! We're, like, always sooo second best, but not now! There's the Grand Year Gotchi Show at the round-about, in tommorrow.With the girls out of the way, we'll be the best!"

"Yes, I'm gonna spread around that the gotchi girls have stopped their pop group!" Liz smiled wickedly.

"Then their fans'll give up and totally rock with us!"

The Grand Gotchi Year Show is the most important contest in the year!!!

All the girls were going to be caught and put in the tree house and let out when the contest was over! Arrgghhh! :D

Every single person that the Gotchi Groove talked to never stopped talking about how the Gotchi Girls are gonna get stomped by the Gothchi Groove until, The rumours about them passed KC :lol: (pronounce as Kay-cee), the 2nd best friend of Lola who is the smart one and loves to solve clues. "Hmmm...what are they talking about? The Gotchi Girls will never lose! I better talk to Gwen about this." KC said mysteriously. As she walked down the pavements, she went through the big tree house and she heard someone squealing about saying something like...Heellpp...miii...p..p..pleeaasee!!!. So KC went inside the tree house and found The Helpless Lola lying around the corner with her full lip sealed...

:lol: will find the clue and soon the :furawatchi: ;) :angry: :mametchi: will win the Competition!

Ditto for them >>> <_< :kusatchi: :ichigotchi: :nyatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back