The Hacker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
♥♥Sharpay went to Tamagotchi News since Admin might be there. She got her Staff Detector. She found Admin on the image of Cookie Cutter V5.

then pmst fell on the ground when she was reading this very topic.yay i'm a mimitchi!hey i will make a new tab and go to youtube type in a song then go back to this tab then we will have music.everybody yawened.what?

Hi, can you still make a new character?
If not, can I use those other people, maybe?!
ooc:Yeah, you can.

Medi somehow teleported and found herself with ♥♥Sharpay."Hi Admin!"Medi said.She turned to ♥♥Sharpay,"Listen, we gotta find Admin.Reason 1:We need to get outta here.Reason 2:I-"Medi turned around "ZOMG IT'S ADMIN!"Then she screamed and ran around in circles.

TamaChiMe was trying to find Medi when she saw a white Marutchi bouncing in a green box in a cage. TamaChiMe said "I'll save you!" But then, she turned into a Mimitchi with guitars around it in a magenta box! She used her Panda-Robot gun to get the white Marutchi out of the cage. Then she saw the purple ninja cats. TamaChiMe threw a kitty food with tuna and ran with the white Marutchi.

She said to the Marutchi "Are you jappyx?" "Yep!" said the Marutchi. Then, TamaChiMe saw Medi with Admin.

Leopardstar logged onto Tamatalk and got immediately sucked into the computer. She bounced down onto TamaTalk's banner and looked around, dazed. Then it hit her.

I'm a white dwarf hamster in a pink box with a raspberry! Gasp! This must be my avvie! And.... these words.... BACK OFF! IT'S MY RASPBERRY! Whatever happened to me that I'm saying these things??? she wondered incredulously.

Then, she heard voices.

She raced towards them as fast as her short little hamster legs could carry her.

When she finally located the voices she saw Medicham12, Sharpay #1 Fan, and a few others that she didn't recognize.

"No,wait!Go back!It's a pitfall!" Admin and jappyx yelled.At that moment Medi turned into a plushie thing and a balck hooded figured appeared.All the non-staff-or-evil members blacked out.

~**1/2 of an hour later**~

Medi was the first to wake up.She looked around and saw a KuroMametchi.

ooc:Sorreh.Posted in M~F's account...AGAIN!Its really Medi hereh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Medi suddenly teleported somewhere.

TamaChiMe was freking out!

~2 seconds later~

Medi came back with a broken arm!

(I want to change my character's name! I want to be Raspberry instead.... hehe.... sorry!)

Raspberry screeched and at once fell into a black hole in the ground. She dug her claws into Medi's shoulder to keep from falling, but instead both of the warriors fell down into the hole!

(P.S.: I mean the word 'warrior' in a good term, like a saving TamaTalk fighter, NOT a cat warrior....)

"Ow," she said as she got up. "My leg HURTS!!!"

"Oh my GOD, Raspberry, do you really think this is the time to fuss over your LEG???, when we're trapped in some dark passageway which I can barely even see?"

"But I can barely move it!!!" Raspberry protested.

"Okay, well, let me have a look." Medi sighed, and kneeled down to inspect it.

"It seems to have streched,hmmm..."Medicham said.She stood up, and told Raspberry to do the same.

listen you guys i am getting bored here.the reasons:eek:ne:i am getting COMPLETLEY ignored. we have to do something.ok my name is now bunnybooboo.ok i am listening to cascada so can you quieten down sings:your arms are my castle,your heart is my sky.they wipe away tears that i cry!ok i have my dog.then she stared at medi.you kicked my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!off topic:LOLZ

oc: Uh, sorry. But Medi and Raspbery are in a secret passageway. The rest are another

Raspberry's leg suspiciously stopped hurting. They went deeper into the passage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back