The Hapi Log (take 3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for 354 views and to Tamadonut for liking 2 of my posts!

This is my 20th post here, time sure flies. Lots has happened, but I think it's best when the tamas tell you themselves!

hiya! Yotsubatchi and I have become great friends. Hapi says 5 is old for a mix so I proposed because he's so cute.

BLECH

shh, Newton. You'll learn about love when the time comes. So, then we had a wedding and had a baby boy!

Which I named August, following the last letter-first letter naming trend. (odeliA-August)

did you name him to match me?

No, not exactly but it did work out I guess.

Hi guys! I'm August but Hapi keeps calling me pudding boy!

When I get pictures, you'll see what I mean.

I'm marutchi now! I like to roll on my head a lot.

I'm still the same.

my computer is locking up and being super annoying! AUGHH I have to add more from my iPad later!

Feelin' the Sunday blues (aka gotta get up at 6:30 AM tomorrow and go to school blues). Sorry about yesterday, I was enjoying myself. XD

I know pictures are overdue but they're a lot of hassle. Not sure if I should continue doing them, PM me with your opinion.

Thanks for 384 views! I didn't even update and it went up! Gonna start putting the thank you stuff in bold btw.

Anyways, April is a UFOtchi and August is a pudgy cat/bee mix thing.

Hapi says UFOtchi is a sentimental character to her!

Yeah, basically my first tama was a v1 but I didn't know that and thought I had a version 2 so I was looking up growth charts for it and I was all like "I'm gonna aim for a UFOtchi because that's a super cool character!" Little did I know that A) I was looking at the wrong growth chart, B) UFOtchi's not even an adult, it's a teen stage character and C) About a year and a half later, I would have a v2 with a UFOtchi!

blah blah blah. We went to the store when I was still Marutchi and got a cheeseburger, anticipating my evolution of UFOtchi! I LUV CHEEZBURGERS

BWAHAHAHA I THINK YOU MEAN I HAZ CHEEZBURGER THE CAT THING HAHAHHA

Hapi, Newton's drunk on internet memes again!

Old ones too, weirdo.

Newton it's 2017, not 2013.

WELL I'M SORRY MY DEVICE DOESN'T HAVE A THING TO INPUT THE YEAR FOR

True that.

SeE, IzZi AgReEs WiTh Me!!!! IzZi, CoMe WaTcH nYaN cAt WiTh Me!!

Uhhheheheh, ok. *mouths* HELP

Um... April, August!

July!

What?

we were naming off months.

*facepalm* Ok, just follow me guys.

*drags Izzi into the living room* LeTs Go FlY oN rAiNbOwS iZzI! VROOOOOM

Yeah, er, like nyan cat!

DoEs NyAn CaT hAz ChEeZbUrGeRs ToO?

*hides in kitchen* Ok, April take this bucket and fill it with water.

Ok! *fills bucket to the brim*

August, be ready to tackle Newton ok?

Got it.

Hapi?

Yeah?

Does Newton love Izzi?

Um, good question. Not sure if its the internet overdose but something may be developing. *winks*

Aw!

Poor Izzi.

Ok let's go in there... NOW!

*runs into living room*

Izzi, we've come to save you! *runs and jumps on Newton, tackling him*

Oh, you guys it-

HIYA! *dumps water on Newton*

Huh? Guys, wh-

It-

It's ok Izzi, just take time to recover!

*pins Newton and smacks him* Here goes nyan cat! *smack* And the cheezburger cat! *smack* And the golden pepe! *sm-

August, dude!

It's finally rubbing off!

*facepalm* That's what I tried to tell you!

Oh.

As soon as his memes wouldn't load and Newton figured out the internet was down he snapped out of it!

Great, my tackling skills have gone to waste!

Not bad! *high fives*

Wait... so he snapped out of it.. then what were you guys doing after that?

Playing the no internet dinousar jumping game.

*blushes*

Well, well.

Hope you enjoyed the extra long post! I'm trying to make up for days I missed! Of course I'll get pictures soon enough to fill in the rest.

Good luck with your own tama adventures and be sure not to get drunk on old memes. ;)

Hi! Quick post today. Thanks for 404 views! Spent my day at school, then did homework and watched random twenty one pilots videos. Rewatched the Taco Bell saga because. So tamas were unpaused at 6 pm and everyone is the same except Izzi, Bashir and Sunni. They're the petite family! I'm surprised, I didn't know that could happen.

Yeah I'm super tiny now :(

BWAHAHA YOU LOOK SO FUNNY TCHI

meh

Do you still like Izzi even though she's different now?

um.. yeah

SO SWEEET

*sarcastically* Aw shucks.

It's not like it's a secret that you guys like each other y'know.

Yeah everyone knows!

*blushes*

Let's change the topic.

Let's play foosball!

Told ya it would be a quick post, I gotta go! Hope I'm not introducing this new idea of romance into my log to weirdly. I just thought since I could connect the v5 and 6 I mine as well marry them. I've only done that one other time, with Yuki and Twig. Tomorrow will hopefully bring better stuff, seeing that it's the ___ _____ ___________ of this log. Toodles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! My log now has the "HOT" tag! Thanks for viewing my log so it could become "HOT"!

Yeah, that sounded weird. So today we have a new story themed special edition post because it's a special day. ;)

*blows party blower*

*shoots confetti bomb*

HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!

A month ago I started this log and it has been a lot of fun to update here ever since! YAY!

..hapi?

Right, now to your regularly scheduled program, The Hapi Log.

*clears throat* Good morning, TamaTalk. Today, February 28th 2017, has brought some very exciting news! To start off, The Hapi Log (take 3), is bringing in a large sum of viewers and has now obtained the "HOT" tag. Also, Hapi has final-

*evolving noises*

OMG OMG

We pause the program as a strange event is occuring.

Ahhh!

April, previously an UFOtchi, has now evolved into her new form, Ginjirotchi! *shoves mic into april's face* How do ya feel?

Amazing! I feel like a little penguin!

AHHH GINJIROTCHI YESS

Where was I...oh. As I was saying, Hapi has finally decided to add pictures to her log! Newton?

Yes, thank you August. Here with us is some shocking evidence that Hapi is putting some legitimate effort in and uploading pictures!

A picture of August's mother, Odelia.

And her wedding and child, August. No wonder he is called pudding boy.

*blushes*

*pauses to listen to earpiece* I've got wind of news of more pictures incoming for August at a later date! But for now Hapi is still screaming at PicCollage. So let's let mother nature distract us. Izzi?

Thank you for the amazing pictures Newton. Today's weather is looking up, it's been sunny and warm with a windchill of 5 mph. Taking a look at tomorrow, it'll be partly cloudy and cool as the recent snowfall melts. Fast forward to this weekend, we're looking at mid 50 degree weather with the sun persisting through and the seasons beginning to shift.

Thanks for sharing, Izzi! Today in the world of tama news, an evolution occurred! Surprise, it's me! I was an UFOtchi but now have become my final form, a Ginjirotchi! We also have pictures to back it up. Newton?

Yes, here is a picture summarizing April's life.

Beautiful. Now back to April for upcoming ideas for the log.

A new and exciting thing is coming to The Hapi Log. Coming up this week, the tamas will began an exciting trip and you guys get to hear all about our adventures! It will be dubbed the Adventure series! I've already started packing. Now to August.

Alright April. Romance is brewing within Hapi's tamas and a certain pair have been growing closer and closer! We interrupt to bring you a brief message.

Do you suffer from sleepiness?

yes!

Forgetting all the good ideas you once had?

yes!

Eating your feet when your bored?

um..

cuddling with dragons?

DRAGON WHERE AHHHHHH

Ask your doctor a-

*beeeeeeep*

Welcome back to your program, it's me August! I'll now hand it over to Hapi herself.

Hi guys! I'm working on a drawing for the log and hopefully I'll finish it soon. It's for the one month anniversary but it can wait a bit. Adventure series begins soon! PM me with adventure ideas so I won't run out! Hope you enjoyed today's post :)

Hey, dropping in for a quick post! Thanks for 445 views and to Tamadonut and rjalda100 for liking my last post!
Don't have much time. The Adventure series should start this weekend. I'm in the phase with my tamas where I'm just waiting to marry them off. I think April will stick around for it but Newton and Izzi will get married as soon as I can connect them more and when August makes good friends with Nijifuwatchi or Watawatatchi.

I'm sad to go, I wish I could stick around for series-tchi!

Aw, don't be sad! I think for the first edition, we're going to the mall!

I can't promise anything...

Oh. Nevermind, you have fun shopping or whatever!

Yeah, dude. I'll stay out of this one.

You know you don't just shop at the mall you can eat food or... well.. that's all I guess.

We should go somewhere fun like outerspace!

Or the beach for vacation-tchi!

Maybe we should live with yetis..

Izzi.. uh maybe there's an alternative? A petting zoo for yetis.. climbing mount everest?

dang it I knew my idea was bad.

Yeah, I obviously have no idea what to write... See you soon! :D

Hi!

Yeah, I've been putting logging on hold. Sorry about that guys, my log is pretty inconsistent and I guess I'm just expecting you guys to be okay with that.

so, there is some bad news. I've not only been neglecting this log, but also my tamas. I had a friend over, lost track of time, and yeah.. you guessed it. Tama death.

Everyone was on pause after I last posted here. (still are btw) I was bored on Saturday and unpaused August and April. That's when my friend came over. I didn't think much about it, when I started hearing random beeps. Then I was like "shoot, something's beeping.. that's my tamagotchi". So I ran to the kitchen table, and there was April two hungry hearts empty and August, being taken away by tama angels. I tried to reset and download but it didn't work.

Uh, anyways. Was hoping to run my m!x for awhile, seeing it's new and all. Earlier that day, August had actually had breakfast with his sweetheart Watawatatchi.

Yeah I really feel bad. I didn't cry but it was really sad to see tama angels and August crying. Why do these devices give me the feels?

Izzi, Newton and April know about August, I'm not gonna lie to them. They've mourned and whatnot already, and I'm there will be a little bit of a post for him, but I really don't wanna drag it. Writing such sad posts doesn't make me feel good and I really don't want my log to have that kinda vibe.

Not sure what the future holds. I doubt I will hatch the m!x right away again, I can never run a tama right after it dies, it's too weird.

I might marry some off ;) , and turn on a different tama. And the adventure series... yeah that will happen but I'm not sure when.

If you read that big text blob, kudos to you. You should probably step away from your computer or whatever device so you don't burn your eyeballs out.

Bye!

P.S.: Thanks to Kyuu for liking 2 posts!

Hey everyone!

Oof, it's been a while. 10 days actually. Not been in the mood but I wanna get back into logging.

I'll try not to talk to much and let the tamas take it from here..

Hey everyone! We know you're sad about August, and we are too!

But it's for the best guys..

And we came to the conclusion that he wouldn't want us to wipe our faces with pillows.

Yeah-tchi!

Here's some pictures of August.

NOTE: So pictures are gonna be changing! See, I used to use piccollage and now that I've got a new phone, I'm gonna try "layout", an app by the people who made instagram. It creates a cleaner collage and it will be easier and faster to upload them to photobucket afterards, since I have the photobubcket app now. (it'll also be easier to resize which is obviously much needed here!) Then I can add them on from a computer. Sounds like a hassle, but on my end, it will be quicker! The photos shown are from still from piccollage. (ones I procrasinated on)

Good 'ol August's tribute thing.

Celebrating his sweethearts birthday-tchi! *sniffs*

Me and my personal hygiene. Somehow these pictures are amusing to Hapi and fellow collectors.

yeah.. what's with that?

... aww c'mon! Don't you see how cute April looks?

..nope.

Group pic! I miss August.

It's ok.

Well he'd be excited to here that Izzi and I's wedding is today!

O___O wut

Newton you ruined the element of surprise!

YAYYYYY! I'm the flower girl right? RIGHT?

I'm sorry izzi.

*sigh* You can be flower girl.

WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT?

4:52.

*facepalm* The wedding I mean?

6:00!

EEEEEEEEE! I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN MY FLOWERS I NEED TO HURRY HURRY HURRY AHHHHH *pants and runs in circles*

... We'll see you shortly. ;)

NOTE: And, before I forget, Thanks for 551 views! Didn't even post and it still went up, wow!

Hey guys! Thanks to rjalda100 and ammonride for liking my post!

I'm finally back. I ha-

Our wedding was postponed-tchi! :(

Yeah, for some reason it makes the negative sound effect when I select give under the marry option. Izzi and Newton's friendship faces are at the maximum so.. :huh:

Wahhh, I was excited. Newton is rich so we can drink ice-y lemonade and ride in limos once we get outta here!

hey.

lucky you!

So, I was gonna say earlier that I hatched a new tama, one that took FOREVER to come back from the jeweler. My morino!

Hapi calls the new tama Buggy!

What else should I call him? I'm in a rut. I know that his only destiny is emerging from a cocoon and dying so idk how to log it. For now he shall be able to talk!

hi guys! I'm buggy and- I- uwahhh it's too overwhelming!

the poor guy!

help! *faints*

he's ill! Is there a doctor?

*looks at newton*

*looks at Izzi*

... fine. I'll do it. *pulls out microscopic stethoscope*

*all stare*

Hey, I can't help that I'm a member of the petite family.

*shrug

Hmm.... looks like he has a severe case of stage fright! Newton, get my first aid kit, will ya hun?

*coughs* smoochy talk

You ill too? *yells* NEWTON GET ME THE COUGH SYRUP

NO NO NO IM GOOD SERIOUSLY

NEVERMIND

*runs in panting* Here's your kit-tchi!

Thanks, now let's see... *paws through the heap of medical equipment* nope, no, nada.. AHA SWABS!

Swabs? For a faint?

NEVER question my work. *swabs Buggy's throat*

*gags* HACK! IM ALIVE

*munches on popcorn and claps* All hail Dr. Izzi!

Yay!

Fair enough.

Hope you guys enjoyed this lil blurb. I have pictures coming soon and hopefully a wedding!

Toodles~ :wub:

P.S. Totally forgot to say Happy St. Patrick's day! I keep forgetting and didn't remember in time to make it part of the story today.

Wow I'm finally back.. it's been a while. Thanks for 633 views! And for whoever rated 5 stars for this thread and whoever followed it!

Nothing has happened. Everyone's paused. Morino did evolve actually, into the white worm.

my name is buggy wahhhh

Get used to it buddy.

I said BUGGY

I WANNA GET MARRIED

Yeah, there was an offer for April already which we politely declined. The matchmaker didn't pick the best time to arrive which is fine.

I COULD GET MARRIED TOO Y'KNOW!!

*clears throat* WE

Calm down, y'all. Newton and you can't marry for some reason idk we'll figure it out soon enough. Btw I had a mini freak out I thought Izzi died because I was about to unpause her using the clock method and realized the number wasn't blinking. However she was watching the travel show anyways so yeah lol.

I actually was watching the travel show for probably 3 days...

You might need glasses-tchi!

There's nothing planned for this post so I vote for pictures! All for pictures say aye!

aye!

aye! I don't really have another choice soo

aye!

... WHAT ARE PISH-TURES??

*facepalm* You'll see. Get good ol' photobucket up and running, April!

Yes sir!

wat <_<

wow magic emoticon

ahem, I mean ma'am.

A little throwback to when Buggy was born. Not the highest quality collage just because I was in the car.

I look weird when I'm angry!!!

d'aww I think it's cute!

SPEAKING OF CUTE I CAUGHT APRIL DOING CLOSEUPS AND JUST OMGJKFDJKDFJFDLKJJALI

Ok I'm sorry I have to go! Have a good day!

Ola, I'm back!

To make up for yesterday's puny post, I have made a decision. The adventure series (that thing I made up nearly a month ago) is gonna start once April leaves her baby boy!!

I also have a nice collage of the marriage:

Yeah, for some reason there's a duplicate in there but oh well.

Oh my wittle baby ooh oh

MOOOOOM

I wanna name him!

How about fatcheeks?

hey

where's buggy?

He's sleeping. He fell asleep sick poor thing :( it's my fault too.

sooo... B names right?

Yep!

Brady, Baxy, Brice, Blaze, Barry, Bruce.

Naming machine wow.

meh

These colors are aesthetically pleasing together.

YOU'RE A CUTE WITTLE BABY AH YES YOU ARE YES YOU ARE

vrOOOM I WANNA DRIVE A BIG TRUCK SOMEDAY

o__O

Well that's it for now! Good night, New York!

Ola! Thanks for 714 views and to Hohotchi-HO7 for liking my last post!

April's gone. And now the new baby is here but idk what to name him.

wahhhhh name me

GUYS HAPI LET ME FALL ASLEEP SICK BUT WOKE ME UP AND CURED IT SO I'M OKAY NOW

Thanks for letting us know. *coughs* drama queen much *coughs*

ahem. KING

... come on guys we should probably name you know who now.

VOLDEMORT?
No I mea-

Don't say his name out loud!!

FINE I'LL JUST NAME MYSELF.

No I wanna do it! Izzi what were the choices again?
Barry, Bruce, Baxter/baxy, brady.

UNNGHHHHH

Hmm.. I vote Bruce!

Oh like from finding nemo!

I would say Berry not Barry actually but I don't think that would fit him...

HMM.. cross of baxter

ok

maybeee Bruce or barry

Oh I kinda liked Brady...

Wait, everyone vote now on your phones!

OOh the numbers are coming in... looks like its a tie, Bruce 3 to Barry 3! We should vote too!

I vote Barry then!

Me too!

BRUCE

BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE BRUCE

SHUSH let me think... bruce, barry, barry, bruce....

HURRY UP

This is just in! Rjalda100 has voted on the discord chat... BARRY!!!
*GASP*

Yay!! Wait what no.. i mean sure.. uh

but.. BARRY OR BERRY? *dun dUN DUN*

AHH PANIC
... I DON'T KNOW
Wow Izzi even panicked.

Desperate times call for desperate measures dear.

OK EVERYONE HIS NAME IS BARRY IM thE MOTHER K BYE

April came and left.. ok then

took long enough eh

Baby hour! I'll be back for a short post *hopefully* later tonight to tell you what Barry evolved into!

Hey guys! I don't have much time now, but just wanted to say happy 2 month log anniversary!

i have to go, I know, 2 short posts in one day what is life but oh well. I'm hoping someone will help with the marriage problem with Izzi and Newton. Once they have babies, I will turn my v4.5 and switch them out with that! Remember Yuki? ;) I'm also watching a v3 on eBay so fingers crossed! Ok really have to go now bye!

HELLO TAMA FANS!!!!

We (not you) have been informed that the V5 (Izzi) and the V6 (Newton) will be shut down.. in a minute. And now we're informing you. You're welcome.

Yeah it's sad but we'll be back once Hapi decides where her life is going how to marry us.

BECAUSE NO ONE CAN HELP MY STRUGGLE WHY

Our. Our struggle.

sudaifnhcihnfoiahf

WUT

I haven't talked yet. I WANT TO TALKKKKKK

You are... So yeah, you heard them. They're leaving the log for a bit because I get bored easily and need some variety in my life ok? V4.5 will be activated sometime....

Bye guys!!!

*takes Izzi's battery out*

I'm coming my love, to join you in the endless void that is our fate!

You'll come back eventually.

oh.. Bye young'ns!

*takes Newton's battery out*

Wow those two have been running for... over a month!!

... are those crickets?

Sure a lot quieter now that they're gone. But not for long!

*digs out v4.5 from my collection drawer* YES

oooh

ahhh that was a good soda

O__O k then..*pops in v4.5s battery*

OH MY GOODNESS ITS YUKI AND HER BABY

who?

Ah friends, I believe its time for... POST DIGGING! *hands Barry a shovel* Get to work kid.

HEY

SHhh...

*strikes gold* AND THIS IS THE MOMENT! *Looks* Dangit why do Yuki and Barry have the same color come on!

Speaking of, my double chocolate cake is ready! Stand back!

*rubs hands together* This better be good.

*frosts it*

*smashes face into cake* OH YES IT'S AMAZING!

NOOOOO! All my hard work gone to ruins!

*licks some icing* Not bad, Yuki.

You will pay, Tahir!

Meh. This cake isn't worth that. Not as good as the magic donut. *rubs belly* ahhhh

Magic donut? What's that?

That story is for a different day.

uwahhh I want a magic donut!

THE MAGIC DONUT IS THE BEST EVER!!!!

Um, let me settle this before it gets out of hand! Bye readers!

FUN FACT: this post took me almost 30 minutes to put together, idk why.

*jumps around* MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT

wahhhhh I want to taste the deliciousness!

MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT MAGIC DONUT *jumps on post button* M-
Ah those good old days, me and Tahir and Yuki..

and resized pictures... But now I use collages so it's kinda better I guess since I don't resize them... I could...

whatever hapi... what about the color problem?

I would go back and edit it but it's too late. Yuki won't be here long I'll just have her use her name in front of her text.

Yuki: Come on! I have to share a color? Y'know we were listening the whole time...

yeah... your baby and you... did I name that?

*sings* DIGGINT TIME!

Yuki: Wow things have changed since I was last here, both of these weren't in your collection.

Yeah it's pretty awesome right?

I STRUCK GOLD!! HAHA YEAH

Ooh, a flashback to Twig and Yuki, cute!

My widdle baby pumpkin wumpkin! Yes you are! Yes you are!!

Blech.

Oh, Tahir how nice of you to join us! Btw, Tahir now has 100% bonding!

Yup!

Aren't you the cutest baby in the world, little... little... Hapi he doesn't even have a name!

Well, er... He who shall not be named will live out his life... in later days.

WHAT?

Yuki, once you leave to join your family back on tama planet, your baby will be "paused" in a way.

You're gonna... wait what?

Well I'm just taking the battery out, it won't harm your baby.

Uwahhh! I want him to live his life out in this log!

I'm sure he will eventually. He doesn't know any better yet, Yuki. No one will be harmed.

Well... ok...

I mentioned this before, I'm expecting more in the mail. I wanted you, Yuki, for a hatch. I'll miss you and when the time comes, so will your baby.

geez.. so emotional.

Tahir shut up!

We will all love and miss you when you leave! :wub:

Wait, I'm gonna be all alone?

Not for long. ;)

Y-you're replacing me?

No, not like that... it's difficult to explain.

*5 minutes later*

*sigh* Do you get it now?

OHHHHH! Yeah that makes sense!

Good! Would you like to stay and see Tahir get married?

Sure!

Wait what?!

*to be continued*
Yuki: Wow, I was the first to be "paused", baby and I! Now, Newton and Izzi didn't need the talk, they just knew!

How do you know about Newton and Izzi?

Yuki: He told me everything while Buggys was shoveling. *points at Barry*

*shrugs*

Well, we'll figure out a name for you later, little baby! I'm tired of digging for posts! Toodle~ooo!

Hey quick post before I go to bed!

Barry has evolved! The character will not be revealed until tomorrow. Today was the last day of 3rd quarter at school, which means it's spring break, which means lots of time for the adventure series!!! *collective cheer*

I still have no idea what Yuki's son will be called but we'll see! Also didn't win the auction for the v3 because I missed the end time. I really want one one day though.

About Buggy, he is paused a lot but I think I've only missed maybe one to two of the attacks which is pretty good. I think pausing him changes the age and I believe it says he's 9 but idk how old he actually is since he's paused most of the time.

Good night! Also PAGE 3! Yay!

Hey I'm back!! Today will be a pretty epic post so keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times!

Pictures first! Barry shall be exposed!

yeah I'm a hinatchi!!

Yuki left me I'm all by myself wahhh

we named him Dewey after Hapi's dream dog...that doesn't exist...

yet! Yup it took me all day but I finally found a name for Dewey. There was also some Easter animations when Yuki was still here:

Dewey is still a baby because I paused him because I was busy!

And now for the (drumroooooolll) ADVENTURE SERIES!!!! NOTE: first episode of the series is the mall! In the adventure series, the tamas hop in a cardboard box and wish so hard that they pop up in the area they wish to be in! Now time for the first episode!

Guys let's get in the box!

but what about Hapi?

Y'all go on now, have fun! *leaves room to read Miri's Amazing Tama Log (you should too once you're done here ;) )

UWAHHHHH WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DOOO

It's ok, we don't need Hapi for everything!

I HEARD THAT

IT WASNT AN INSULT

Soooo where are we gonna go?

Hapi said to the mall!

then to the mall it is!

Awwww I was hoping we'd go back in time or something....

hey I just realized it's nothing but us-

chickens!!!

...guys.

Oh yeah it's just boys!! Kewl beans

ok let's go

WISH

IM TRYING

*pop*

WE'RE HERE YAYY

did anyone bring a quarter I want a gumball

I didn't bring anything.

I brought $5 and 16 cents!

*gasp* can I have some, pretty please?

No!

WAHHHHHH

c'mon he's just a wee lad

shuddup you're not british

Well you're the oldest so you have the most responsibility. Just give him the dime and the nickel and the penny.

....fine *hands it to Dewey*

YESSSS I CAN BUY WHATEVER I WANT YAYYYY!

wait how much can you buy with umm.. 7...3...2.. 58 cents?

ughhh he hasn't gone to preschool yet!!

Malls have everything! Maybe they'll have a form of education?

*checks the mall directory* does fun by dun count?

meh close enough.

NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION WAHHH I WANNA BUY SOMETHING AMD EVERYTHING AND NOTHING

lets go to fun by dun Dewey! I'm sure you can buy something there!

Ok this is episode 1 of the mall adventure! Tune in tomorrow for more!

hey! I didn't have time to post episode 2 today, sorry!

I just wanted to say that buggy came out of his cocoon. Forgot to tell you guys when he went in but now he's a Mushibatchi! Snapped some pics today, I'll post them soon!

Dewey is a kuribotchi now, just like Barry was! The two have been connecting. It seems that Barry is nice to Dewey but not the other way around. Dewey gave Barry poop, and Barry gave Dewey ice cream! XD

I took the pair to the zoo today and Barry got his training over the halfway mark! Dewey has three bars I think. Buggy stayed home because he's not as low maintenance and I don't wanna miss a predator attack.

I'll be back with the next episode soon!

I'm back!

Dewey is a Kujakatchi or something like that. Peacocks for the win! He's following the path of his grandfather, Kumo. I'm hoping he'll become a Celebtchi though. Kumo was an Ura Togetchi.

So guys I went to school... once.

*overdramatic clapping* good for you :unsure:

Let's get in the adventure box guys!!

can we still go to fun by dun? :D

go ahead guys!

I have money this time from the king!

Lucky! I don't get in-game money sadly.

wait how'd you get your $5 and 16 cents last time then?

uhhhh....

*in other room* hey did any of you take money from me? I'm missing a 5 dollar bill...... and some change too!

a ha ha....let's go to the mall guys! *clearly sweating* *climbs in the box* :mellow:

hey it's not nice to steal money, especially from hapi!

didn't I say I didn't get money in-game? I was just jealous of you guys!

well that's... flattering. *gets in the box*

*hops in* WISH WISH!

unghhh

*pop*

YES WE'RE HERE!

Yay! *pulls out 200 gotchi points* Time to splurge!

I have 50 gp... the v2 has a different system than you, dewey.

*they run to fun by dun*

I'll take this ball please!

Cashier: Ok *grabs ball* is that all?

Ummm... and this candy.... and this deck of cards!!

Cashier: *grabs candy and deck of cards* anything else?

Barry, are you gonna get something?

nah.

that's all!

Cashier: Your total is 200 gotchi points.

Ok! *hands Cashier the gotchi points*

Cashier: Would you like your receipt?

uhhh *notices cashier's cool hat*

yes thank you. *grabs bag and receipt* stop gawking! you look ridiculous.

I'll say.

Let's go to Always 7 for some hats like the Cashier's!

I thought you just spent all yours

oh... you're right I did!

BWAAHHAHAHAH

shush.. you didn't even bring money <_<
we discussed this already!

I suppose I'll just have to buy myself a hat then. ;)

*eyes water* O-okay...

*the trio walks to always 7 and goes inside*

Glorious racks of hats! snapbacks, baseball caps, cowboy hats! different shapes, sizes, varieties, colors! so many options :lol:

w-wow isn't that g-great... uwahh I want one

that's cool. but I always have a cap and shades on so hah B)

hmm *grabs blue striped snapback* I'm getting this one!

Cashier 2: Is that all?

Yup.

Cashier 2: You're a v2 aren't you?

..uh yeah why

Cashier 2: You guys have a different system, 50 gp please!

oh cool! here *hands Cashier 2 gp* thanks!

Cashier 2: *hands barry the bag* your welcome, enjoy!

*takes the hat out of the bag* Nice

Mine's still better. B)

You're lucky you guys even have one.

Don't be so pouty jeez, you bought the most out of any of us.

I just... *cries* I didn't know I wanted a hat 'till I bought all this stuff. UWAHHHHH

He still acts like a baby huh

aww c'mon.. dewey don't be so sad! Here, I'll trade you!

*wipes eyes* really?

Yeah! you can keep the candy though

You're the best Barry!

well isn't that sweet. *wipes fake tear*

You can have my candy, Buggy!

Oh. well... thanks

*bounces the ball* best. trade. ever.

Hope you enjoyed! Btw, fun by dun was my own version of the real shop, Games by James. Dun was unintentionally Josh Dun from twenty one pilots lol. Always 7 was supposed to be like Forever 21. Pictures incoming soon. Thanks for over 800 views (I forgot what number it is) and to rjalda100 for liking! Good luck with your own tama adventures!

I'm back with news!

Barry has evolved!! And pictures! The only bad thing about this post is that now that I'm done with the mall episodes, I don't have any other ideas for future adventures. PM me if you do!

Buggy goes first because he has the most interesting character and deserves the love and attention!

Why thank you. Here is the wonderful collage that Hapi made of me:

hapi has made an effort to resize the photos! They are still large but just enough since they're collages.

My turn! I just evolved this afternoon... or was it morning... I lose track of time on sprink break ;)

ahhh I look like mickey mouse, hapi said! my grandfather, the oh so famous Kumo, actually got to see mickey mouse in disney world! lucky duck

HAHAHA ITS MY TURN NOWW

yesss *floofs peacock feathers* tis the life my friends, tis the life

what life

the life in the spotlight. But now I will have to share it with my connection pal

yay!

meh I wish I could connect

don't be sad about it dewey only gives me poop and snakes anyway, it's not much fun with him. :unsure:

heyyy I had to toss my junk somewhere

dude that's still disgusting

hahaha ewww

Okay that's all, folks! Or at least that's what porky pig said ;)

bye have a good day!!

Latest posts

Back