The Hero

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinea Pig Lover

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Topaz and I’m a Mizutamatchi. I go to school every day and I love it. My teacher is nice, the lunch times are great (I never get hungry during class) though I have no friends.

Right now I am doing my homework on my desk at home. It is easy.

“2 x 5 = 10. Too easy. Ms Conner is giving me way too easy homework!” I muttered to myself.

“Hey nerd girl, you talking to yourself or your imaginary friend?” my nasty brother Flash laughed.

“Stop it! You’re just jealous!” I yelled.

“I hope you two aren’t fighting again,” My mum said from the kitchen.

“No!” we both said, trying to sound innocent.

“I’ll deal with you at school.” Flash snarled.

I sat down again at my desk, and continued doing my work. I was really upset and I couldn’t concentrate. A tear fell from my eye.

All of a sudden, a heap of yellow bubbles came down from the ceiling, each playing a different note as it popped.

“What?” I said as I looked up.

A slightly larger bubble floated more gracefully down to the floor. I could start to see a tiny Mimitchi in it.

As the bubble came closer to my desk, I could see the Mimitchi in more detail. It had two wings, and a weird wand with the Bandai sign instead of a star.

The music stopped, and the larger bubble popped. The tiny Mimitchi fell on the floor.

I got up from my seat and knelt down next to the Mimitchi. She didn’t look very good.

“Are you Ok?” I asked.

The Mimitchi didn’t answer.

I picked the Mimitchi up, it was as small as a doll and it was very easy to hold.

Suddenly the Mimitchi sprung up and flew around my face.

“So this is my accomplice.’ She said.

“Excuse me? Who are you?” I asked.

The Mimitchi pulled out a notebook.

“Female Mizutamatchi, approximately 91 centimetres tall, 23 lbs, Status: Unhappy, rejected, and put down” The Mimitchi wrote in her book.

‘What are you doing?” I asked as the Mimitchi flew around my head again.

“I am Tinx, the fairy Mimitchi.” She said.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

Tinx flew back to my face.

“You are about to go on a quest”

“Where?” I asked.

“I cannot tell you that, it is forbidden,” Tinx said.

‘Can you at least tell me why I am going on this quest?” I asked.

“No, I cannot,” She said, with a slight smirk on her face.

Tinx flicked her wand and a purple puff of smoke surrounded me…

To be continued…

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back