The hidden truth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you geek??

• Of course not! Geeks are stupid ! (Me:You hurt my fellings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I am in the category "Dork". I like to read more than anything. Give me the choice of living as a hermit in a house full of graphic novels, manga, novels, etc. or living in the world with people, movies, pets, food, etc. I will choose the 1st one. It would be Heaven. I had a nightmare where all books were tossed on a bonfire and I was watching and then I turned into a book called "Life's a great big pasta pot, and we are the noodles" and was tossed on too. It was scary.

Nope, but I'm a loser. ^-^Me and my friend came up with a good meaning for loser..."Loving, Outgoing, Sexy, Excellent, Radiant" xDD
Lol I love that.

I'm a loser too. lol.

I'm am pretty popular! (knock on wood) In my school I am well known and I am a nice popular!

my definition for geek is a unpopular person ( noting against that)

a nerd is some one is is unpopular but smart\

but thats just my opinion

Yeah....I'm the pretty much the school reject. I don't have many friends (I think I'm gonna lose another one soon) and I'm pretty smart. Usually I'm made fun by the popular girls. I have a pretty short temper, and a perfectionist so people might think I'm a freak. So I land in the border of psyco and geek.

no im not a geek but i have nothing against them either im a little more popular than anything but im still nice to people as long as there nice to me.

Most people on this forum ARE geeks and just don't want to admit it. They either have negative opinions about them cause of stereotypes or some other bad reason.

So if your a geek and you don't want to let a lot of ppl know it PM me I'm a secret keeper.

The last time I took an IQ test was last year, I got 121. Now its probably..... 162? XD So I might consider myself smart... But Im not a geek. Labels are for advertising. Even if labels are in school if I like a label I'd call myself....

"The pretty, the smarty, and the oh so naughty!" XD That sounds alot like a sitcom. and by naughty I mean..... I pull pranks on people but NO-ONE suspects me... Im the cheeky kind of crazy person... WHERE IS MY COOKIE!!! XD

~SG~

I don't think anyone really has to lable themselfs just having loyal reliable friends who like you for who you are and not how popular you are is wonderful enough without labeling yourself. :wacko:

Nope! :wacko: i think LOL but me and my friends always say "WE SUCK!" and laught because i was in my classroom and i was sitting next to my friend in that class and the teacher asked me "who is the governer of New York?" to wich i responed, "mayor bloomberg" XD XD XD! i wasn't paying attention! XD

~Reanna

I'm pretty smart but I'm not a geek. I'm more of a loser and a nerd :) . Everyone thinks I'm a anime and manga nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back