The high light && lowlight of your day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlight: My mum bought me Live In Phoenix

Lowlight: I had to go bra shopping

High Light:

I got a new robe, a awesome coat, and a concert blouse.. >;3

Low Light:

I wanted to get AC:WW. D:<

I had this freaky dream. More of a nightmare. D8 the dream was that I was in school, with Steve... In the hallway, and all the sudden he starts like.. touching my ar*e. HORRIBLE.

Highlight: Took the Subway downtown in the wee hours of the morning and went to the Adler Planetarium with my friends. I swear I could live on Chicago's Museum Campus. Also, my friend gave me a jacket she made out of vitamin water lables. It's probably the craziest gift I've ever recieved

Lowlight: It was freaking colddd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, you're coool.

Highlight: I might be hangin out Saturday with my friend.

Lowlight: I feel sick and school sucked.;[

Highlight: I was at school camp and we did cayacking (i dont know how to spell it), wind surfing and snorkelling. It was thee funnest thing ever!

Lowlight: It was our last day there, it was cold and we had to wake up at 6:45am and be ready for breakfast at 7am.

Highlight - Went to the cinemas with my friends with the school to see High School Musical 3.

Lowlight - It was terrible.

Highlight: In Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, I had my first Heart Event with Elliot. <3

Lowlight: I went to my friends house and we played Guitar Hero. And I love Guitar Hero. And I got a little jealous. D:<

highlight: i went to walmart to look for music stars

lowlight: I didnt find one.

Highlight - I get the computer to myself for most of the day!

Lowlight - Its stinking hot.

Highlight- It's snowing =)

Lowlight- I found out that my crush is no longer single </3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back