The How To Get Certain Tamas Corner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
Welcome To The THTGCTC!

Here, you can find out how to get alot of characters.Here are the rules of this place:

NO SPAMMING

NO CURSING

NO BEING MEAN

NO BAD COMMENTS

TREAT PEOPLE HERE LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED

There are the rules.Feel free to comment by PMing me.Oh and BTW,I am not taking suggestions.(thats asking for another character)because I might not have had it and I might not know how to get it.Thanks guys you rock.Well here are the characters:

GOZARUTCHI

To get Gozarutchi you must leave it paused for 1 whole week when it is a child or teen.Next leave it paused for 1 more day 2 days after you leafed it paused for a week.Now your good.Leave your tamgotchi on now.Dont play games.(maybe once a day)Just leave it on.(P.S make sure it doesnt die)You can feed it though.make it high weight.BTW this has to be am even generation!

PYONKOTCHI

To get Pyonkotchi,you must take bad care of it when it is a baby and child.Leave it paused alot.Dont play games.Now when it is a teen spring into action and care for it alot.Conect alot,play flag alot.You should get Pyonkotchi.(odd generation)

MASKTCHI

To get Maskitchi,you must have an odd generation.Play average with it alot but leave it on.Dont put it to sleep at night,pause it.Dont play too many games,but conect alot.It should evolve at 2 yrs and be a Masktchi.

MAMETCHI

Two words.Perfect care.Play tons of games with it.Get it a bit over weight because of the snacks you feed it when you wanna play games.That is all.Must be odd generation.

DECOTCHI

Since Decotchi is one of the best characters,you must take great care of it.I got it by playing a fare amount of games,but always connecting with other tamagotchis.Even generation.

LEAFITCHI

Its about the same thing as getting a pyonkotchi,but play more games and make it underwieght with 2 trainings.

COMING SOON:Chomametchi,Kutchipatchi,and Mimiyoritchi

:D I'm not trying to be mena or rude, but if you want to know how to get :lol: , just be a bad mom/dad to it until it evolves into an adult. It should work. ;) Hope that this helped!! :p :D :eek: :) :(

:D I'm not trying to be mena or rude, but if you want to know how to get :lol: , just be a bad mom/dad to it until it evolves into an adult. It should work. ;) Hope that this helped!! :p :D :eek: :) :(
oh your not being rude.and yes,that is true.I am a little lazy 2 day so I dont really feel like posting the rest right now...

Thanks... I loved the info. No offense, but after I read this and took perfect care of it, and for some reason, I didn't get Mametchi!!! :angry: :D :D :D

I know how to get Leafatchi.-^ :mellow:

-1.Play Bump alot!!!

-2.Get training to half.

-3.Keep weight low...

-4.Needs to be young mimitchi.

-5.doesn't need to be odd genioraation

Hope this helps!!!

Hey I got a "Pyonkotchi"... and I took good care of it all the time! <_< ... Isn't the Tama you get random? Oh and btw I like my Pyonkotchi, I wasn't really trying to get any certain Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
So true. I've been doing the same thing as you said to my Tama, and it died. :) But I got a Mametchi. :chohimetchi:

This is kind of random but, If you don't connect with anyone, can you still continue generations. Let's say i dont cinnect with any other tamagochi, will the matchmaker still come and find me a partner???/

Yea, the macthmaker still comes after 3 days it has been an adult I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back